Wake up to this scene every day

>wake up to this scene every day
>tfw my boyfriend left me cause I'm an alcoholic

At l-least I still have b-booze though r-right?

Clean your shit up.
You can be organized and an alcoholic at the same time.

This
Alcohol is the least of your worries

Plus a real alcoholic couldn't even get a buzz from one Budweiser or even 20.
Get out of here, novice-fag

Timestamp with tits or gtfo, faggot

Hey

This. You probably just turned 21 and think you are an alcoholic. Try drinking everclear straight.
Also, being an alcoholic isn't something to brag about

Hey OP, want to clean our rooms together? This could be a good thread!

Why do people live like this?

Or you guys could an hero together.
That would be an even better thread.

Or even just a bonding experience, boost our moral to not live like complete degenerates.

>At l-least I still have b-booze though r-right?
And severe autism...

Alcohol is the shittiest party drug ever. Switch to pot, user...

Well duh, but I’m not a depresso.. faggot.

reported

Reported

OmegaLUL

Its 2018, do you really think its appropriate to be using homophobic language?

>gets on high horse
>gets off high horse

Please don't report me, I'm so sorry for what I said! Forgive me!

Hello OP andI used to be just like you guys 4 years ago, you need to realize booze is doing more harm than good. The way I quit after drinking 12 beers daily for almost 2 years straight, was to realize that it wasn't getting me buzzed anymore, I switched to cough syrup and weed for a while when I quit booze. been alcool sober for 3 years now, took cough syrup like 2 times a month for a while( like 300 mg) and I still smoked weed a lot after quiting cough syrup. Been 100% sober for 2 months now, which is something i never thought i would achieve, you can do it too , lol.

Still drinking xxxx

congrats man.

As a clean functional alcoholic who can maintain relationships and run a business you disgust me. Don't blame the substance, you're just a garbage human being.

Op here. If you can maintain relationships you're not an alcoholic.

Have you gone through withdrawals yet? They fucking suck.

Keep telling yourself that, you just suck at it. Also I don't drink the weak trash you do bitch.

Top kek
You sound like the type of faggot who takes a introduction philosophy class and thinks they know how the world works

kek. you obv don't understand the part about 'functional'.

Addiction affects everyone differently. Personally There was no way i could go to my college classes after binge drinking all week and then dealing with crippling anxiety when i did't have alcohol in my system.

Completely wrong

False. You're a child. You don't know how this world works. Shape up you worthless excuse of humanity.

>a little insomnia
>a little sweating

Yea, I can deal with it.

>all that left over food
or he left you because you're weak and wasteful, finish your plate

Still waiting on the timestamp and tits
You can't say my boyfriend and not, unless you're gay which im assuming you are. In fact just like you are I'm hiv positive you're a fag

Op here. It's so much more than that. Stop now

They get worse the more times you do it. it basically turns into heart palpitations and anxiety you can die from. The dying comes from seizures though.

You sound like the faggot who spits movie quotes because you can't be original.

>timestamp

Already told you I'm a mentally ill faggot. Give it a rest

You're getting angry, huh?
Why not drink more, you failure.

You think you are the one in control. You couldn't be farther from the truth. You are scared. Scared of yourself perhaps? Scared of the worthless pile of shit you watch yourself become everyday... You're losing grasp on yourself and everyone around you and come here to exert the last of your power over the people of the internet. You feel strong and validated. But then you begin to realize something... You think to yourself... "Maybe the asshole typing this is getting bored coming up with bullshit things to say. Maybe he is running out of fake dialogue for me to recite in my head." And you'd be correct.

I've been sober for 5 years. I used to drink 0.5 gallons of whiskey per day.

Despite alcohol destroying my life, I still miss it. It was my best friend.

I'm an 18 year alcoholic, fifth of vodka every night. Sober for one of those years. Don't tell me what it's like when you don't know.

You're a slob.

I run a business, have two kids, have 3 cars and two houses. I'm 29 years old, and have a fulfilling life. I have made a few mistakes, spent some time in the bin, lost my license, I have been drunk 24/7 for the last 11 years of my life. You can be a functioning alcoholic, if you want to....

Wellman, you're definitely mad to the max

cahahaha a 5th of vodka aint shit son.

you are not an alcoholic

Alice plenty of people would date you, youre an amazing person, so what if we use substances to subdue hard times. Life can be hard and it can help. But you can get through this i believe in you. BMW

i don't believe a single utterance of this filth! Begone with you!
>*In actuality* Teach me your ways! I'm 10 years away from you and I can't see myself doing jack shit

Congrats on not knowing other people's bodies react differently than you. Drank heavily for about three years around a fifth of whatever every night. I've been through it and can tell you for a fact i had crippling anxiety and heart palpitations when i would stop drinking. I would be in line to buy alcohol and feel like a seizure was coming on and had to leave and get to my back up stash.

I, once upon a time, banged meth in my neck. ur trash OP

Let’s see that puss op

unlike you some people go through alcoholism without wanting to drink and drive. there's few things i can think of that are worse than going through full blown withdrawal in a cell while knowing you won't be out for a few days.

*Kisses forehead gently*

Jail was an unrelated reasons from DUI

You didn't achieve anything, you just supplemented and got bored. The only problem you ever had was commitment issues

Get a job in sales, don't give up until you're the best in the company. Save your money and open your own company. the process is not difficult.

Hah you sound like my ex.

T-thank you

Alice you deserve better alcoholic or not. FUCK CC

Fortnite? So you're not just a slob, you're a faggot too

*kisses you on your other forehead*

I understand what you're going through. I tried to drink myself to death once; I had to sober up when I ran out of money for booze. Since then, I've gotten my life back on track and can even drink on occasion. If I can help, let me know.

Oh gosh, why all the attention?
My shitposting shouldn't get me this kind of love.

OP

show feet.

Sorry it's not bayonetta you fucking weeb

Alice its bc you have ppl who care about you

tits/ass or gtfo

You do things to me user, special things.
Can we take this a step further?

I mean, what would that be? I'm kind of scared...

shit I'd date you

Where abouts in UK you from femanon?

Do you want to go on a picnic?

Alice now you stop listening to that jerk above you! I'm the only person for you! I will give it everything i've got just to be with you!

I'd dump you too, would be better than living amongst all that crap

R-really? No fooling?
I'd love to!

SHOW US YOUR ALCOHOLIC TITS

I mean it!
I'll go make some sandwiches, what would you like to drink?

Alice captain crunch was the most boring loser faggot i ever met. You deserve better

NO ALICE DONT LISTEN TO THEM! I NEED YOU BABY I CANT GO ON WITHOUT YOU ANYMORE! PLEASE JUST GIVE THIS HUMBLE FARM HAND A CHANCE

mmm more feet pics

Whatever you'd like, as long as you'll be there with me I'll enjoy anything!
I'll bring some melon bread too!

Alice is upset over faggot captain crunch everyone help her out say FUCK CAPTAIN FAG

woah woah woah let's slow down here... I mean I like where this is going, but I don't even know your name yet. My name's Andrew but everyone calls me Andy

Something is.. awry here. I think op has a peen.

I mean I've got a peen too but you don't hear me complaining

Melonpan is my favorite!
Oh and be sure to dress warm, it's a little chilly out. I'll bring a blanket, too, if you get cold.

fuck off nard dog

I hope you two will be happy together... Alice, we're through. And you didn't even know I existed...

FUCK CAPTAIN FAG

Just get a big ass trash can and dump it all in there, its what I do

Jesus shots of everclear will make you see god, hell, and subsequently the devil...

I really hate gays

CAPTAIN FUCK WITH ME AND YOUR PPL WILL READ A EULOGIST. you the biggest fag in the world . ALICE ENJOY LIFE CAPTAIN FAGGOT IS A LOSER WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN

This truely is Austism: The Thread. I can see why he left you, alcoholic and an annoying weeb.

All i'm saying is I like to be able to put a name to a vagina otherwise they all get mixed up and it's no fun. Anyways it's chivalrous if nothing else and what have we if not chivalry in this god forsaken waste land

You are one disgusting slob, who in their right mind would date you?

a real alcoholic only buys the hardest, cheapest shit.

good try tho 0/1, keep at it you fairy

It is a faggot