twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One time I sister you fucked it was shit

Hah, that's my ex on the left.

Bump

Sure I'll post
1/2

pardon?

2/2

A while ago in 2002 I lived with my father and his wife cause I would have been homeless otherwise. Anyways his wife was okay kept pestering her her know about it and was okay she gave me a blowjob and I've regretted it ever since. These stories may sound cool but when you go through with it, you live with shame for the rest of your life....

Yep. More recently...

who is she

CAn you tell left from right .....

Probably not the kind of story you want but when we were kids I convinced my brother to stroke my dick a couple of times. He never wanted to suck it but he broke a vase one day and I said I'd take the blame if he sucked on my dick. He didn't want to get in trouble so he did it. He was terrible but it was my first bj and I jizzed anyway. I cum in his mouth and he started crying.

When I was younger I was in my sister room smelling her panties wearing them and jerking off. She came in the room and saw me. Gave me a “sex talk” but I was close to cumming so I was still hard and at the end of the talk she jerked me off and licked my cock and I came on the floor :) . Nothing special but I’m traumatized never can see my sister the same way

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee

k

but was she hot?

Not your typical wincest but my very first ejaculation and only gay experience was a "massage" from my younger cousin in the cabin of my parents boat.

fgt

I'm straight though. Although it did make things confusing as I got older.

you should be more ashamed of your english

stolen picture of my fat mom's boobs

Didn't have a sister :( But had a lot of childhood sexual moments 8-11 yo, I grew up in a very small town probably 70 kids total that went to my school and at lest 4 boys around my age were doing blowjobs/sex with their sisters I know because we did it together, actually it's probably better I didn't have a sister because she would have been fucked by all my friends by the time she turned 12.

I regularly have sex with my gf and her younger sister. Yes, they do each other too and same goes for the rest of her family. This is new to me and I enjoy it. Haven't been to their house yet, but it turns me on when they talk about it.