What would you do if three niggers attacked you?

What would you do if three niggers attacked you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-tHFr5yMVA
google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/1024766001
statista.com/statistics/252444/recovery-rate-of-stolen-property-in-the-us-by-type/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would shoot them all

Same thing as everyone else. Fight back until you get knocked out.

Ideally I would have situational awareness and be able to draw in time before bodily harm came upon me.

I would try to de esculate the situation by trying to tell them I'm not gonna fight and give them all my items and then proceed to call the authorities after I get away to safety.

Not be in a shit place where they cluster

If I was in such a place, this.

>tfw cops wont come for a estimated 8 mins at the least
Monkeys run fast user.
Shit, 86% of car thefts in the states are never recoverd. And that is a fucking car

Forgot face

I would cower in fear and beg for my life. Then later if I make it home alive do gif related.

Also makes me wonder if some rich shady guy that got robbed and beaten would pay to find the assailants and have them murdered. If they are fro. Some shitty location in a murder city, police will just chock the retaliation up to nigger nigging.

Throw watermelon at the nearest police car

I guess honestly I would do some dirty shit, kick in knees, knee to the groin, and eye gouge someone if I get the oppurtunity. If I can disable just one I'll stand much better of a chance. Likely I'd just end up getting my ass kicked, but at least I've been in a few fights in my life.

Tell them that if they want to milk my chickens they are going to have to get past my 38 special

WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLWOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO

Then get shot and die.

>Same thing as everyone else. Fight back until you get knocked out.
The guy getting jumped there didn't do shit and neither would you. Everyone is a tough guy on the internet but in real life, you'd assume the fetal position and wait for it to stop. That's what everyone does.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-tHFr5yMVA

>I guess honestly I would do some dirty shit, kick in knees, knee to the groin, and eye gouge someone if I get the oppurtunity.
You'd get no opportunities. It's three on one and niggers invented fighting dirty. You need a gun to stand any chance at all.

At least you're honest.

Thank them and hand them a weapon to hopefully finish me off.

I did boxing for 4 years and I've never been knocked unconscious
Hook onto one guy so they can't hit you without hitting their nigga and blood choke him unconscious or swipe some of their legs out from under them if you're on the ground getting kicked or if one of them has a gun just get close and move out of the guns path and break the arm holding the gun and take it from their hand if you can (break some fingers too) honestly I know there's very little chance of winning that fight but I am going to put up a fight

You're all wrong. What you should do is carry chloroform and hang them nude from a power line by their shoes or post pictures of them after you donate them to the closest bathhouse. It's so mean and unnecessary to just physically assault those that assault you. You have to break their spirits.

Say I am 1/64th African American Mutt

probably get beat up, 3-1 are pretty bad odds in a street fight, unless you are armed

How to get turned into a murder victim; the post

S.A. XD 45 mod 2. :)

Honestly, beat the shit out of at least one of them. They look starving. I'm not huge, but I'm at least twice as strong as any of them and I have anger issues. I got it a fist fight with a stranger just three weeks ago.

Join in

The problem with this tactic is that nigs always go for the sucker punch. And a gun can't defend you against a sucker punch.

The better tactic is simply to avoid the groid entirely.

>break the arm holding the gun
you fucking faggot

This guy knows what he's talking about. Hope you live buddy.

This

Bad odds usually, but none of those guys could do a single body weight squat. Except for the maybe the guy in the white tank, I doubt they could curl a soda can. The white dude is fine. They gave him a nice massage.

>tic tac off tree
>use landing as superman punch to KO one
>roundhouse kick the knee of the closest one, or knee him in the solar plexus if he's kind of close
>circle to make distance from last opponent
>crane kick him in the jaw
>finish off anyone who tries to get bac up

Second boxer reporting in. You're a stupid fuck.
Boxing won't help you, even being at arm lengths distance. A krav maga frontal disarm is your best bet, assuming there's only one gun and you haven't done everything else to get out of the fight.

Your story's shit, and you're shit
Domt tell story's again until you become much less shit.

Hand out Job applications.

Nigger detected.

situation not applicable, live in a nigger free zone

My worst.
Aim for the dick, pull their hair, bite them, use anything I can get a hold of as a weapon etc...
Basically make them want to stop dealing with my bullshit and go away.

And best way to do that is to gentrify their neighborhoods like Wash D.C. Drives the nignogs out to shithole suburbs where they prey on themselves, leaving nice white city behind

Lmao get the fuck out of Bruce Lee

Who has the picture of black panther eating a watermelon?

Holy shit this just might work. Confuse the nigger and use it to your advantage to flee.

Kiss one

>Not be in a shit place where they cluster
So you would never eat at, say, a waffle house?

I speak Doo Wop and Jive so I could barter two wings and a thigh and have them with for me

google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/1024766001

?

Kek

Or a wedding?

Close my eyes and open my mouth

They'd have only gotten within a few feet before I whipped out my C/C 9mm S&W semi auto pistol and ganked the niggers.

Or perhaps say in a club?

You expect me to believe you would never go to a concert?

Fight to kill at least one of them. Maybe seriously injure a second one. By the time I’ve killed one and made the second one live forever drinking juice, the third one would have ran away like the coward he is

Congrats you just shot a bunch of good boys who dindu nuffin you racist white guy.

Or the beach?

Or to the area mud huts?

we really need a good ethnic cleansing
race war NOW!

Well shit

This is like asking what would you do if 3 gorillas attacked you?

Can’t really do jack against 3 niggers with no weapon

Sue me. :D

Everyone has a plan until they get hit

Just get your pet gorillas in on the action. They can't compete when it's a fair fight.

Not even the cafeteria

Nice firearms. I keep a ruger lcr .38 revolver and a Springfield xd40 mod 2 on my at all times.

I do not walk by packs of mischievous thugs without a plan or a hand on the boomboom

Or class?

Dude you probably don't have a gun... Go back to milking your chickens Euro trash

>Fight to kill at least one of them. Maybe seriously injure a second one.
Nice delusional fantasy.

While you were trying to kill the first, the other two would be kicking you in the balls or sucker punching you in the back of the head. This is a big part of what niggers so tough to deal with: they instinctively fight dirty and have no shame whatsoever about attacking from behind or in a pack.

This is why you don't let niggers have chicken milk. It's too much responsibility

Concealed carry permit, I would Charles Bronson the fuck out of all three of them.

Same. I would protect eyes and teeth.

Underage b& pls go.

i been jumped before (2 niggers and some white flake), took my empty ass wallet out wrapped the 3 foot chain around king gorilla's neck and choked as hos posse tried to get me. nigger died I survived cu8ase I had his glock right after he space monkeyed on his boys .

Go choke your chicken you fucking hermaphrodite.

I'm trained in gorilla warfare and have access to the full arsenal of the US military

No you didn't

>LARPing as Batman on Sup Forums
Give it a rest, weebshit.

Nice impulse control.

I don't have to do anything
I'm not out at 12:46am making myself a drunken target

I milk my chickens (plurar) so you can run around like you own the gun but we all know Euro fags can't.

Elbows. Fuck it. Elbows and stabbings. I get safe when I get safe. After that I order a hit out on them and their families. Start by kidnapping their niglets.

I open carry my grandfathers Luger he brought back from The Third Reich. The soldier he revived it from (surrender ceremony) wrote him frequently after the war. He told him in a letter that he had used it to kill 23 soviets while fighting in Poland before being reassigned to western Germany after being injured.
That guns going to add 3 more to its body count!

This is why we need blackface.

You get attacked you're fucked. Running elbow. Stabby mcshootty. You're just as likely to live if they break and flee.

In this day and age? Take the beating.
If you're walking out at dark in places with more than one nig, that shits just natural selection at this point.

my grandfather has Alzheimer's and likes to make up war stories also. you clearly got the make-up-fake-stories gene, chances are good you will also get alzheimer's, so be aware.

I put out a hit and double the violence in hate crime

Naw man kek I meant the poster of black panther the movie . The guy eating a watermelon

0/10

>That's what everybody does
>Posts a Colin Flaherty video

My plan is my elbow or concrete on your teeth

Guns don't kill people.

My grandfather was also in WWII, only for real. I'm 42, and he was born in 1912. All he ever talked about (he's dead 22 years now) to me was the fucking mosquitoes made it look like he was wearing long sleeves, and that he ate so much spam he swore he'd never touch it again, but was craving it just five years later.

I had a chicken with Alzheimer's, it was great because I could milk it more often.

Random attack? Attempt to run or find safety. If I can't get away fast enough I'm dialing 911 as fast as I can, standing my ground and preparing to box three men who most likely have limited fighting experience. At that point, it's god's will be done.

That's the only footage on YouTube. I don't know who Colin Flaherty is and don't care.

I'm 1912 and what is this?

Kek you aren't on alart 24/7. So if 3 people walk behind you and you don't know them you just pull out your gun? D-dont h-hurt m...me

mhmm

keep thinking that "hurr bak peepuh aw scawy" bullshit you fucking pussy.

3 negros stole a lighter of a girl i knew do not do the following
>loose your shit
>walk after them to an isolated street
>lift one of them up sit on hes chest start pummeling.
>wait im the one getting pummeled im sitting on the chest of an unconcious guy whilst two others are soccer kicking me in the head
>get up resume normal
>adrenaline wont help me now the kicks have ruined my reaction time
>one nigger left gives me some fucking boxing hip punch
>Black out a second remain on my feet start laughing in hes face blood gushing from my face and hands
>niggers run away
>picked up in ambulance fractured skull
Lost a good set of clothes that day. Blood is hard to get rid of.
Also half my face became metal and my girl had had enough of my Shit. I got accidently cucked by 3 niggers. Man fightings fun

statista.com/statistics/252444/recovery-rate-of-stolen-property-in-the-us-by-type/

its 58.6% that ARE recovered. But holy hell, that is still a lot of missing cars. Where the fuck do they all go? I thought these days it was much harder to do the chop shop thing. And new vehicles have GPS and other recovery methods....wew. I'm in Canada, not sure what it's like here. Most stolen cars end up on Native reserves. Those bums usually torch them, or drive them until they break down/run out of gas. Fuckin chugs.