I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body...

I adopted a baby monkey after I found him on the side of the road next to his mother's lifeless body. The baby didn't know what to do and was sad and crying so I decided to take him with me and help raise him. So I decided to daily post a YouTube video of our baby monkey so everyone can see him. Here's my YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jZ-9CFQD1inehrhYcIg

Oh and just in case any of you want to donate to my baby monkey, I accept the following cryptocurrencies:
-Bitcoin
-BitcoinGold
-BitcoinCash
-PotCoin
-Dash
-Digibyte
-LiteCoin
-SysCoin
-GameCredits
-BlackCoin
-ReddCoin
-Clams
-VertCoin
-Ethereum

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

if i blast you in the stomach with my .357 hand cannon, then you will let it all out

NNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

>not realising cryptocurrency is a fad and everyone investing in it will go broke

sure thing bud. Retards who have no investment mindset are the idiots selling off right now. INTELLIGENT people who understand investing are playing the long game, and won't sell off until 5 or 10 years from now.

I hate munkies

my baby monkey will rip your damn face off

Thank you for the fart synopsis user, very enlightening

I appreciate what you're doing, but it's getting a bit weird that you post this almost every day...

donate cryptocurrency and i'll stop

why did you run over the mother OP?

cause i was blaring OOPS I DID IT AGAIN on my car speakers and didn't see her in the street til it was too late

Monkeys are faggots

So basically you murdered the monkey mom
to make money with your youtube
Just as I expected

DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'VE GOT TO SHOCK THE MONKEY!

i was joking u fag. i dont even own a car

u again

When I saw this thread, I started believing in miracles again. Now that I see this thread everyday, I now know that miracles ain't real and you ain't shit.

I spank my monkey every day.

That's why I hate them

illuminati eye

>.
this is why monkey videos have so many mean comments right?

>speaks for all of Sup Forums

some mad kinda begging

babby.monkey.spam

get a job you fucking nigger

Are you too poor to buy crypto? Are you to fucked to get a bank account? Let's pull our fucking big boy pants up and solve our own life problems instead of shitting all over a very shitty b. You are the Apex of faggotry.

Bitch, your feet are disgusting..

Those nails are subhuman

nice ASSumptions. Unfortunately every one of them is wrong.

And yet we beg. While your timing is decent, I just don't see why I should give you crypto for posting 2 kinds of monkeys.

don't want to give, fine. Fuck off

They shit in the street as they walk, sympathize with lower evolutionary beings

I don't give without reason, that's the problem. You post sand niggeresses and a monkey and think it is worthy of my actual money. Try harder Sup Forumsro

if me having a baby monkey isn't reason for you, then kindly fuck off

okay fine. I'll give you a hot and heavenly footjob. Just send me 0.1 BTC

Nice b8

I don't feel like looking, so let's say BTC is rounded up to 9k USD, I wouldn't pay 900 for anything from you

u dont wanna CUM all over my heavenly feet?

stay good, you degenerate

CUM FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

CUM!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you posting a picture of you ass raping it? Are you aware that's illegal in most US states?

well i am happy i dont live in shitty america or europe where the liberals and feminists and cucks have made literally everything illegal

>
>donate cryptocurrency and i'll stop
You like poonigresses
You are a poonigger
Your monkeybegging is a classic in your pooland
Welcome to the 21st century, monkeypoonigger

See

stale pasta is stale

maybe baby monkey should do a Tide Pod challenge?

Those toenails are fucking disgusting.

you're a homo that doesn't appreciate real female beauty

I'm a fucking married footfag, and I reiterate; Those toenails are fucking DISGUSTING.

your wife is probably hideous

long nails is a female characteristic

you've been brainwashed by homosexual jewish western culture to hate female characteristics

although i admit her nails are a slight bit long

i take back the part about wife being hideous, that was an unnecessary comment

but the rest stands. Western culture demonizes true feminine beauty which is why white women look like disgusting beasts

Why wouldn't you just kill the niglet before it evolves into Jamal?

I like footjobs. Those nails look painful. And dirty. I wouldn't want a handjob with stripper nails either. SOME length is fine. That's just retarded. How do you wear closed toe shoes!?

those nails are too long but long nails are feminine. That's why nasty American white bitches have their nails as short as possible. If you like a woman with nails you'll have to go for an African American because many of them still wear long nails, or brown women. Brown women are much more feminine than white women who are brainwashed by feminism.

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!