Fuck - the memo thing didn't work. Now I'm in even deeper shit for writing it for Nunes

Fuck - the memo thing didn't work. Now I'm in even deeper shit for writing it for Nunes.

>> Plus my wife doesn't fuck me anymore

FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597
youtube.com/watch?v=VIVrvihtKgE
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
scribd.com/document/370599922/White-House-declassifies-the-Nunes-memo#from_embed
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/03/devin-nunes-fox-gop-memo-sot-erin.cnn
thehill.com/homenews/house/372054-gowdy-nunes-demo-does-not-discredit-mueller-probe-in-any-way
thefederalist.com/2017/09/14/reminder-susan-rice-lied-role-obama-admin-unmasking-scandal/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-christopher-steele-the-fbi-and-the-dossier/?utm_term=.2f48a0d63417
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the director for National Intelligence James Clapper said there was no evidence of any russian collusion

nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/full-clapper-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia-890509379597

Gee, which liberal "journalist" propagandists should I believe? The ones last night who told me the contents of the memo are so crucial that it must remain secret or its release will jeopardize national security? Or tonight’s liberal "journalist" propagandists who say the contents are nothing and meaningless? I am befuddled.

Reminder that Carter Page met with Russians officials in Moscow to discuss rescinding the magnitsky act, russian actors then met with the Trump campaign to discuss in exchange for assistance with election fraud, once said fraud had occurred the Russian ambassador met with the future Attorney General and the National Security Advisor, Michael Flynn, who subsequently violated the Mann Act and is now facing federal charges.

It's ok, Pence will still take it in the ass from ya.

They meant they are gonna have to release information to give the full story instead of the biased 2 page memo.
T.readsheadlines

That's a funny way of saying they lied through their teeth because they're all shitting their diapers right now.
This is Watergate times 100 and the DNC is about to take it right up the ass, kek

flynn is in trouble for lying, not violating the mann act
youtube.com/watch?v=VIVrvihtKgE

also, flashback to the obama days
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

>the full story
No additional info is going to change the fact that Mueller was appointed using fake evidence to investigate a bogus crime, promoted by fake news propaganda, spending real taxpayer money.

Shill harder, shillbot. I think I'm getting hard here.

Keep dreaming and crying tears libcuck. Phase 1 has revealed how complicit Dems are. Phase 2 files criminal cases against them to drive it home. Dems will be left sucking the dregs out of Obama's tiny penor

Reminder that you clearly haven't read the memo, much less are a Soros shill. Love watching your world burn faggot

#libtardsrunninglikeroaches

Didn't work? You kidding m8? This is essentially a watergate moment. Clinton/dem paid for phony info on an opposing campaign, then used that to get a FISA warrant in order to wiretap said campaign. This is just an updated version of breaking into the watergate hotel. Heads are going to roll over this.

Any other time they'd be screaming about how democracy only works if those in power are held accountable. But if it is they who are being held accountable, suddenly it must be kept secret for "national security" reasons, etc.

Lmfao, this is gold. Liberals can't stop lying, they're so thoroughly fucked. I'm dying laughing here.
Hey douchebag, the only “verified” information regarding Carter Page is that he traveled to Russia. You're either really ignorant or a liar. Run along, kid.

I see no one read the very end of the memo, its cool I'll be waiting. " The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.

You do know what the five eyes program is right? You realize foreign government have spies on trump right? Also that carter Page was suspected of being a Russian agent since 2013 when he tried to pass information to the Russian Intelligence

yeah, the thing to remember is that most dems dont really pour through this shit, and just have it filtred through their opinion makers. They dont realize how it proves every "crazy conspiracy theory" trumpfags have been railing on about since this whole farce started. They are going to be even more blind sided when this all blows up in the democrats faces.

Its so fucking great considering they were talking about the republican party imploding before the election, and now they are on life support.

Here's the memo.
Highly underwhelming, especially compared to how it was played up.

scribd.com/document/370599922/White-House-declassifies-the-Nunes-memo#from_embed

Things that no longer bother Democrats, the "Party of Civil Liberties" (kek!)
- Police-state spying
- McCarthyism
- Politically guided federal investigations into political opponents in order to influence elections
- Foreign interference in US elections (Steele and his Russian sources)
- Russian intelligence in dirty dossiers (as long as it benefits Democrats)
Bye bye, Libshits. It's been fun!

come back in a week, tell me if the mueller investigation is still going.

Libertards heads are exploding.

>be Trump
>no collusion
>enemies going down like flies
>country is booming
>still a billionaire
>still fucking a supermodel
>eat mcD any time I want, zero fucks given
>no heart disease, that's for pussy liberals

Winning, baby.

careful your tinfoil hat looks to be squeezing your pin head

>scandal so much bigger than watergate
>nothing to see here folks
Keep shilling, it's all ogre for you scum, day of rope is coming

Sure SorosClintonShill, keep saying that out loud. Maybe someone will listen

Barack "Banana Republic" Obama

>fbi fag here
all investigations linked to trump campaign and the whole russia probe were based off known bogus info but higher ups said do it so people did it. only real known info was russia buying ads to fuck with the country and cause division between people. they have done it before just like usa does it in every other country (this includes places like britain and germany who are our friends). clinton and obama were behind investigation as a political weapon to boost her chances of winning and when it became clear she wouldn't switched to delegitimize trump as payback or to stop republican agenda or simply because they thought it would be funny. that part no one but the people who are fully involved would know

>lawfully obtained FISA warrant is worse than watergate
Oiamlaffin.jpg

Jesus, stop! I'm dying laughing at how pathetic you faggots are. You're so completely fucked!
Liberals are desperately hoping that Americans get lost in the complexity of this case. Hence all these obfuscations that are nothingburgers (was "suspected" etc.)
It’s simple, kid. The Obama administration (FBI, DOJ) spied on, and targeted for investigation, the Trump team without any real evidence to do so. You can try to deny that fact, but at the end of the day, it remains an incontrovertible fact. Everything's on record. Everything.

Its ok the republican party is now full trump, hopefully by the time everything is done not another republican president for a while

I didn't know they let FBI janitors in on investigations still ongoing?

reminder: the "memo" is written by one of trumps suckups (probably what you aspire to be) based on documents HE HAS NOT READ!
By his OWN ADMISSION he has not read the documents.

>government lies to surveillance courts 4 times over a year in order to wiretap an opposing political campaign

>used a political propaganda dossier paid for by the government's party's campaign
>which it knew was "salacious and unverified"
>written by a guy who hates the opposition party's candidate
>who they actually fired as a source because he kept leaking classified info to the press
>to wiretap the opposition party's campaign
>did it over and over again

Nixon, that scumbag, paid some ex-CIA guys to break into the DNC to plant bugs. This memo says the government actually lied to use the full intelligence powers of the state to wiretap the other political campaign.

There had better be some serious explanation for this shit, because based on what's known to the public, this really is Watergate x 1000.

Didn't know regular citizens knew more than the investigative team does.

>Taking liberals seriously
Not even once...

The FBI had been wiretapping him since 2014 before Trump even announced his candidacy

funny i actually did start as a janitor before becoming an agent

you are a lying sack of shit

lol, liberal faggots' shilling has gone into hyperdrive, lies piled on lies piled on lies; it's lies all the way down
here's all you need to know: the Obama admin and the DNC used the steele dossier to create the collusion narratives (yes, plural), they used the collusion narratives to get the FISA warrants to spy, used the collusion narratives to trap Flynn, used the collusion narratives to recuse AG Sessions, and used the collusion narratives to appoint Mueller to try to enact a soft coup against a sitting President.

It's criminal abuse of power, plain and simple. Some Obama administration people are going to jail for this. End. Of. Story.

The Steele dossier was initially paid for by Repubs. Page has been under FISA since 2013. This instance of the FISA was renewed 3 times and you have to prove you have found illegal activity each time you apply. The dossier was only one of several reasons for the FISA. Attorneys also presented the judges with the politcal implications of the steele document. Finally, Popadopolis was the reason the investigation started.

..still didn't read the end of the memo

The only person who said they lied is Nunes, and all that memo is based on second hand information from Troy Gowdy. The FBI told the 5 different FISA judges all the information including the funding of fusionGPS. The FreeBeacon started the opposition research on trump anyway and they were pro Ted Cruz.

>mfw democrat friends on facebook were mocking this whole thing as a distraction before it was released

>mfw they are all dead silent now

game over

which most accurately describes you ?
1. english not your first language.
2. russian BOT
3. typical trump retard supporter

You wish, retard.

>Lying about having friends on the internet
7th grade isn’t going so well is it Kaiden?

Has anyone noticed there's an disproportionate amount of trap threads on Sup Forums all of sudden

trump supporters are out in full force

Shill harder, shillbot. I can almost pound a drywall nail into a wooden board with my dick over here.

I noticed you failed to reply to anything in the post you responded to. You just keep repeating the same incoherent non-argument that doesn't address anything.

Kek, stick a fork in 'em the liberals are done!

what alternate reality are you living in? even repubs think Nunes went full retard on this.

>all that memo is based on information from Troy Gowdy.
Trey Gowdy rocks, fuck off loser.

>y-youre lying!
lol eat shit obamafag

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/02/03/devin-nunes-fox-gop-memo-sot-erin.cnn

Trumpfags BTFO

No, I think it's because recent polls are showing 54% of Americans hat gays

>mfw democrat friends on facebook

stop lying to yourself, you have no friends.
now, go back to jerking off to hanity

i smell vodka

>..still didn't read the end of the memo

What I gathered from the memo was the Clinton Foundation funding a shadow war against the Trump campaign and indirectly placing individual cells within Trump's staff for subterfuge purposes. Why the fuck are liberals happy over this???

Yeah I’m glad we agree, that’s why he called the memo bullshit and isn’t running for re-election.

>fake evidence
Not a single accusation from the Steele dossier had been proven false.
Even the pee pee tape claim
We even know which hotel and when

how is it even possible for someone to be so fucking retarded that they don't know that the FBI is almost entirely republicans? seriously, fucking pull your head out.

this fake memo, isn't going to end anything, if anything; it will enforce mueller's investigation

It proves Nunes is bias and has colluded.
That is all

>that’s why he called the memo bullshit and isn’t running for re-election.
1: He didn't call the memo bullshit.
2: He had already announced he was leaving politics.
Why are you conflating the two?

so you aren't following this so well, eh?

>Even the pee pee tape claim
That shit was made up on Sup Forums, I was even in the thread they made it up in

i really dont give a shit if you believe me or not. your options are
1) believe me and realize the usa government is corruption incarnate and that trump is not as bad as you have been led to believe (to the russia shit). that in fact you must now question how much is truthful that has been told to you over the past 9 years or even longer
2) believe me but hold some faith and start thinking for yourself and noticing faults in dems arguments. now realizing some of them fucked up and are now fucking country to hide it
3) not believe me and blindly believe what media says about a person you have decided was guilty because you dont like him
4) not believe me just because its on Sup Forums and you just dont want to
ditto
same to you user

thehill.com/homenews/house/372054-gowdy-nunes-demo-does-not-discredit-mueller-probe-in-any-way

He seems to be a lot more weary of this than Nunes is

i smell vodka

Yeah because all the republicans love trump

Now I want vodka

But he sure does Moan and whine and complain , and cry about “unfairness” and sick his thumb and throw his toys out of the cot, an awful lot for someone who has supposedly “made it”

He needs to keep the bullshit spinning because of it ever stops spinning, he’ll be buried in it.

the pee tape was literally a pol meme that was fed to them when they were desperate for anything just to troll them, and they went with it anyway.
lol youre so fucked

I keep seeing this being said but I’ve never seen screencaps.

russian bots and a few american traitors thrown in

Fuck off OP, you nigger sucking faggot.

Right, but it doesn't discredit the memo in any way. I think he just want Mueller to tell the world what really happened and Trump is innocent.

>The FreeBeacon started the opposition research on trump anyway and they were pro Ted Cruz.

People keep saying this like it means something. Yeah, some PAC paid Fusion GPS to do oppo on Trump.

It's when the Clintons started paying them that they hired Steele to cook up that dossier.

I'll have you all know that it's the Jews.

Has anyone in history rustled more jimmies than Trump? The man is a goddamn champion.

The KANGAROO man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his furry skin. This furry skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Australia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The furry skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KANGAROO man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(wh*Te dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KANGAROO penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KANGAROO man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kangish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KANGAROO man impregnates.

In total, the KANGAROO man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KANGAROO man is the epitome of masculinity.

Why am I fucked?
It has literally nothing to do with me?

It’s you partisan faggots that are fucked, the system is collapsing, and putins minions have successfully widened the divided in your country

I’m just here to laugh at you

>delusional leftist twitter when Mueller clears Trump

>It's when the Clintons started paying them that they hired Steele to cook up that dossier
go to bed hannity

No man, I'm genuinely curious because this is practically seems like a shot fired over the bow of the Clinton Foundation by the Government.

your president has the tapes, comrade.

Remember when Susan Rice was unmasking people?

thefederalist.com/2017/09/14/reminder-susan-rice-lied-role-obama-admin-unmasking-scandal/

>i-its real!
please see

Democrats spending billions in a day or two to try to damage control as it becomes public just how bad their election manipulation corruption went.

First they blocked sanders from advancing, then the Clinton's and DNC manipulated the FBI and bought an investigation into Trump by pushing a fake report and presenting it in court.

1,000 "news outlets" at once publish a front page story saying "nunes memo a dude, flops" Just more evidence of the extreme damage control the DNC is trying to push.

any bigger irony than leftists defending intelligence agencies?

>go to bed hannity

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/09/what-you-need-to-know-about-christopher-steele-the-fbi-and-the-dossier/?utm_term=.2f48a0d63417

>But in April 2016, Fusion was hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee to keep funding the research. (Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained the firm.)

>In early June, Fusion hired Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, to examine Trump’s ties in Russia. The dossier is actually several memos, based on conversations with Russian sources, that were written between June and October of 2016.

>April
>June

Consider alternative sources of news, because you are either reading idiots or being deliberately lied to.

republicans being russian agents

see

Original FISA started July 2016..

>implying Trump is capable of writing in complete sentences

>be Trump
>totally in bed with Russians, taking it in the ass nightly
>country is getting rekt and throwing away everything America stands for
>still a fake billionaire
>still only having sex with Russia, taking it in the ass
>eat mcD any time i want, getting fat and has a heart disease (have to pay drs to lie to the country for me)
>totally have heart disease, that's for fat ass republicans