Pregnancy thread

Pregnancy thread

lets talk about it

MEeX63J

this is awesome

bump

bump

i let my boyfriend cum in me every time we fuck and i always get off to the idea of my birth control failing. i'm not fucked up enough to actively sabotage it but i can dream.

don't care if anyone believes me or not, i just needed to get it off my chest.

that is epic i love if my partner would be the same

sounds like every woman on earth, post bobs

would you not love it

As it should be.

>MEeX63J
what's this?

i do love it

I'm addicted to impregnating my wife

thanks user, i wish the same for you too. your girl is really missing out, there is nothing better than falling asleep next to your man with his cum inside you, knowing you satisfied him completely.

no, i'm not unfaithful. besides there are way better tits out there than mine.

i could not agree more, i'm so lucky he trusts me enough to cum inside.

thank you for listening anons. it feels good to tell that to someone. my whole family are raging feminists so they wouldn't understand at all.

that is fucking hot, i really wish my boyfriend felt the same way about me.

I don't know what it is but I love her pregnant!

Me too. We have 8 kids. I love fucking her and filling her up, especially when she's pregnant

>Catholic detected

Nah I only have 4 the dude with 8 is the Catholic!!

Dam!

How's her pussy holding up?

Just fine, the last 4 were c section

Not religious at all actually, just love breeding my wife and I have enough money not to be a welfare nigger so there's that too

epic MEeX63J

i cant say

i hope it happens for you one day

My boyfriend and I have decided we don’t want kids for a long while but the thought of him fucking a baby into me is so hot. I love when he cums inside me.

Same, except I use a sledgehammer to abort the baby in my sex dungeon whenever she reaches the third trimester. We keep a large target down there, and see if we can hit the bulls-eye when the fetus is forcibly ejected from her vagina. It's kinda an annual thing for us, so we've had about ten tries in all, and I'd say a good three or four of them have hit the center. Of course, there are always the few that are alive post-ejection, so when they splatter on the target and hit the ground I'll walk over and rip their heads off with my bare teeth. The ones I've tried have been really tender and chewy and not even bad tasting, I share the rest with my wife every time - she's covered in the sweat of pulverization-induced miscarriage and really appreciates the treat, it's a really romantic experience and a great way for us to bond.

I'd thoroughly recommend it to any of you looking for a more raunchy impregnating experience. Definitely worth the effort!

thank you user, it's my fantasy that we have an accidental pregnancy.

would you keep the baby

of course i would, what kind of question is that?

Moar

Who is she ?

A smart one, to anyone who isn't a brain washed American.

bumo

fucking incredible

I can almost feel your chubby little face curling with excitement in the dimly lit basement of your parents' house as you snicker about how clever you thought that was.

bump

>tfw no gf with impregnation kink

this is anonymous darlin, i promise we will love your tits

wow this is impressive MEeX63J

Anyone got any more of this beauty?

Guys, is it satisfying seeing your woman swell up with your seed? Conquering their womb must be fucking amazing.

Extremely satisfying

sweet jesus that's a massacre. zero chance of recovery

I just hope my next girlfriend has a breeding fetish too. I can't think of many things more appealing than hearing how a girl wants you to make her a woman and have babies with you.

Bump

i do

It would be beyond satisfying seeing a woman's belly swell with my baby and knowing I did that to her. Like I marked her womb as my territory and made her carry my children.

bump

Hell yeah

so fucking hot thanks man

moar?

ditto

>193

keep it comin

She's got a penis instead of a belly button.

so fucking hot thanks user

love that belly shape

I am a Catholic, so birth control, condoms, and pulling out is against my religion, let's just say I have children.

She ain't a beaut, but her preggo appearance pushes every damn button in me.
Would totally breed her violently by force every year, nut into her occupied womb every day multiple times!

>asking someone if they would kill their child

try asking that to a "brain washed american" face to face and you may get a well deserved bullet buddy

Bullshit, kid.

wow brain washing lol
MEeX63J

?

bump

Is the more of that hotness? Or a link even?

bump

I think I messed up by not knocking up my stepmom.

She is late thirties but a few years ago we were drunk and she sucked my dick.

After that we went on a few "dates" when my dad was away with work. She then started wishing that I'd knock her up and so I stopped using condoms for a brief while but then all of a sudden we realized what we were doing was pretty damn bad so it all stopped.

Shame really as I see her now and the urge to nut in her comes back. She would've looked hot preggers.

morr?