How do we govern it?

How do we govern it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8
medium.com/space-anthropology/queering-outer-space-f6f5b5cecda0#.rmgwbqfad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They carefully select people that are loyal.

Maritime law.

We have to get rid of niggers some way.

Future colonizers will probably be 3rd worlders.. conditions are harsh, many will die and have nothing to live for..merely taking up space on this planet..

NOT BECAUSE IT IS EASY

BUT BECAUSE IT IS HOD

>Maritime law.

This and board meetings.

If it's in space, an equivalent to maritime law already exists. If we are discussing people settling on Mars or the Moon, etc, then inside and around their facilities will be some kind of corporate or agency authority.

The idea that direct or otherwise democracy will flourish in space is absurd. Any groups of humans in space for a long time will be part of larger social constructs like companies or governments, back on Earth and will follow the applicable laws.

> fuck the Outer Space Treaty

they're already planning its ruin

>tfw there will be mandatory diversity quotas on space flights

>implying Musk would have any of that

They said "launch to". They said nothing about landing them.

The most glorious wars ever will be fought on and above Mars.

> tfw you will live long enough to rip the breathing tubes from a combat-borg's mouth and watch her last breath gas out on the frozen wastes of Elysium Planitia.

Galactic Empire

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KK_kzrJPS8

Marshari'ah law

If you govern it we never get Outlaw Star
Do YOU want to be the one to tell your grand children why we don't have Munchausen Drives user?

Well, there goes that plan. Ffs can't we just have one fucking planet without niggers.

Probably check with the people already there.

I'm pretty sure some of them are here on Earth, currently leading the NWO.

Will be great succes when they send feminists there

>Okay, it's time to start making babies
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME TO MAKE BABIES, I MAKE BABIES WHEN I FEEL I'M READY, FUCK PATRIARCHY

This is what is going to happen. SJWs will have an extremely rough wake up call.

By taxing their tea

777 kek wills it niggers are stayin on the earth plantation

Sensible post

>How do we govern it?

We don't.

FREEDOM FOR MARTIANS

COME AT ME BLACK VANS

9/10

Because there is either people already on Mars or NASA is covering up shit, like they always do and fucking being liars.

>Ffs can't we just have one fucking planet without niggers.

Um, pretty sure they're only on Earth so far....

Totally underrated post

But surely colonizers will need a high level of technical know-how and expertise. Third-worlders can't run their own countries on EARTH, how can we expect them to do better in space.

Well, it's not happening, for a start
>and here come the Koolaid-drinking SpaceX fanbois :^)

But anyway, implying humanity will last that long

Lol yeah there we go, lets coop up a bunch of women in a highly stessful dangerous environment... What could go wrong?

2024? We can't just launch the Clintons/Obama's into the vacuum of space sooner? Fund it.

They're trying to bring them to Mars with us.

Send criminals. It's unlikely any of these people will survive or return so best to experiment and collect data using the condemned.

>statists already trying to think of how they can ruin other planets

>Frogs watch garbage animu made for women
Sounds about right

This is our one chance to get away from niggers

Don't ruin it

Nope. The whole reason Elon Musk wants to go to space is to get away from third worlders.

>mfw we create space australia

WHITES ONLY

Can you imagine the banter?

>How do we govern it?
Totalitarian technocracy. There's no space in Space for libertards, not when a single small mechanical failure due to cost-cutting or muh freedumbs can doom an entire colony.

>Sup Forums in 2030

WAIT STOP, NO. CHECK THE PLANET.

Or maybe we should sent all jews and refugees over there?

MALES ONLY

militant platonist facism

>giant space spiders due to lower gravity
>nuke space Australia
>it just becomes more habitable

Marstralia always brings banter that is just out of this world

>implying he has a choice when the fed.gov is bankrolling SpaceX and Tesla

that just got me so fucking hard, have a meme

wht am i looking at? aliens?

Mars is a shithole. It will become Middle East: the planet

Enjoy your duststorms

>That quote
Is Musk legit retarded?

>all that iron
>shithole

The Middle East has lots of oil. It is still a shithole.

mars currently has no jews or bastard jews.

>Grew up in South Africa
>Emigrated "as soon as he could" to the USA
>Founds space transport company
>GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

Gee, he really doesn hate niggers, doesn't he?

...yet.

I guarantee the team selected will be nice and multicultural. It will be 2024 after all.

>no magnetosphere
>no atmosphere
>toxic chemical surface

We are a loooooong way off from colonizing mars. A manned mission can happen, but it's probably going to kill the astronauts.

SJW blog writers demanding a Mars Colony be a multicultural hellhole is a far cry from anyone actually going along with that demand.

Depends on who populates it.

He was nearly beat to death by niggers multiple times at school.

The sunset provision is good though. Keeps the need for kike lawyers down.

Or Space US. The US was populated using prisoners from Ireland and England too.

No, it just fosters chaos.

>we govern another planet

Nope. Whoever colonized the planet first should be the one to govern it.

Fuck you moot-two and your jewishness in not upgrading the servers so that they don't eat images.

Direct Democracy is a good system for a small community, especially a small community that needs to cooperate to survive in a hostile environment.

>How do we govern it?
We sell planets and other celestial bodies at discount prices to mega-corporations and let the free market run its course. By the end of the century we'll have a fully fledged space market economy.

Don't worry senpai. Mars is just the beginning. If we manage not to nuke ourselves to the 1850s anytime soon. We'll be able to just go to another solar system fairly easily.

He got divorced twice by the same woman

>getting red in the face mad and punching the tenedies off of moms tray because of a fiction about an SJW conspiracy that you just made up on the spot.

Countries can't own territory in space.
It will be entirely privatized unless the UN changes their mind.

How long till the moon will be a giant red bull logo in the sky?

What?

And is now paying her two alimonies.

Supply and demand, my friend.

Intergalactic Locusts

I'd be the first to volunteer to leave this planet before it becomes a global caliphate.

Good ideia. We'll need fresh water there.

>>giant space spiders due to lower gravity
that's not how insects work user
insects grow with levels of oxygen, not with the lowering of gravity.

I guess lower gravity could give them longer limbs, and even so, it's not a sure thing.

This, and that's not mentioning the journey there would irradiate the astronauts to shit

>We're launching people into Mars on 2010!
>2015 will be the year we conquer Mars!
>We will send people to Mars in 2018!
>By 2020 we will have humans on Mars!
>Seriously though 2025 will be the year!

I've been hearing this for over a decade.

Notice how NASA has been fucked by its low budget, which is continuing to get smaller. Feels bad man

We've decided to shoot rockets into sandpeople and build section 8 housing rather than shooting rockets into space and building colonies.

I can assure you OP Silicon Valley's pozzed elite already have plenty of plans for turning the space frontier into an unending celebration of faggotry.

Here is 'Queering Outer Space':

medium.com/space-anthropology/queering-outer-space-f6f5b5cecda0#.rmgwbqfad

>no magnetosphere
It'll be no worse than what people get up on ISS given how they can't very well go tannning on the surface anyway
>no atmosphere
...and?
>toxic chemical surface
See the first point.

If there is going to be a long term mission or Musk decides he has had it with niggers it'll probably be underground given how two meters or so of dirt can stop the worst of it while also fixing temperature fluctuation problems.

That would be NASA, who has never been able to get plans for a Mars program off the ground. This plan comes from SpaceX, a private company that doesn't need to worry about budget cuts.

They should send all-white teams and diverse feminist / muslim teams to two separate colonies of Mars. Lets see who fares best.

I watched a short segment on an affordable trip to Mars.

It's been planned for years

It's NASAs greed that won't allow it to happen.

Since the aford able plan doesn't utilize the majority of NASA employees they will fight it to protect their BS jobs.

Entitled Welfare Queens are telling THE AMERICAN PEOPLE how THEIR TAX MONEY SHOULD BE SPEND

GET MAD or nothing will change

You talk as if these types have any input whatsoever. I mean this article starts off complaining that the current players in Space industry are engaging in "Neo-Colonialism" and not his nonsense.

The idea that this "thing" was and continues to be supported by public funds that could have been better used on practically anything else leaves me in shock.

Boycott RedBull!
#REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>believing the lies of entrepreneurs hoping to steal tax-money
I've got a monorail to sell you.

What are you going on about? A Mars mission would be the single largest thing NASA ever attempted, it would utilize everything they have and make the Apollo program look quaint. The reason it hasn't happened is that a traditional two-way trip to Mars is entirely out of the question at the present time, and they are unwilling to go forward with a one-way trip that could be done with today's technology and funding.

>space-x is busy sending genetically sound and stable individuals to Mars
>they go to Mars and create functioning societies that will perpetuate the human race
>rich faggots and SJWs never get past the stratosphere because their multicult team of engineers are actually dirt farmer rapists with crayon degrees
I see no problem with this
He steals tax money to create his personal chimp out escape shuttle. Don't like it but have to respect the balls

Everything this guy does and his face makes me upset.

only whites

WE WUZ MARSHANS N SHIET

POLAND WILL NEVER INTO SPACE

Damn this is probably how he manages to get his engineers and scientists to work so hard.

Those guys actually have a personal stake in the company and aren't just working for Elon, they're working to advance the human race.