Just awoke from a 10 year coma

Just awoke from a 10 year coma
I’m finally back.

Have we found out who Phone was & where is Zalgo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVh1xeqOqiA
youtube.com/watch?v=k7gdHZVgVJw&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woll smoth

mouth too small to eat fried chickums

welcome back user!

What the hell has happened here.

Your would have been better if you had stayed in a coma bro only good thing we got now is fast computers and sex robots everything else is fucked beyond belief we are close to nuclear apocalypse again

May the gods shower you with women and gold.

I see Donald Trump is president now. A lot crazy shit must have happened in the last decade.

Also seems I got fucked on bitcoin. Still worth way more than when I bought in but heard I could have sold around $20,000. Got fucked again.

Trump's president
Fidget spinners
Dabbing
PewDiePie said the n word
Trap threads are normal
Sex robots are becoming a thing
Bitcoin is weird now
I'm pretty sure I covered most of the recent stuff

Go back to milking your chickens dude. Oh yeah... They're probably dead. 10 years is a long time in chicken years

The board seems very different than I remember.

why were you in a coma, senpai?

Told car wreck and from what I understand no one was smart enough to pull the plug.

I still can’t believe it was the pizza guy all along in Phone Booth.

What?

Was there anything going on in your head during the coma? Dreams, otherworldly experiences, anything?

za warudo!

Damn, I hope you're doing alright.
A lot definitely has happened since then.

At least you slept through Obama

Dude what are you talking about? It may be more expensive than regular milk but it has way more newtriants.

Literally felt like I’d been asleep for a few hours. No dreams. Nothing

And am sure he is happy to be awake for trump

9Gag is the source of all Memes.

And chicken milk is the source of all proteen. Best regards

user

Moot is kill and tumblr won the war, they throw the perfect Jew + feminazi + fags invasion

The jews full the board with niggers and fags full it with traps and mental retardation

Sorry to be the one to told you but this page is shit, but not like old shit

Shit like disgusting mix of a semen and tacos

He's been asleep for 10 years Sup Forums was great in 2008. Not so much anymore now its 9Gag.

perfect description

Moonman is the musician of the millennium.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVh1xeqOqiA

am black but this is funny asf but its funny how the song hates black but uses black music

Part black myself gives me shits its so funny.

No seriously I disagree with everything moonman but nothing makes me lulz as hard except maybe this: youtube.com/watch?v=k7gdHZVgVJw&has_verified=1

I'll try to give you a detailed explanation of all of the important stuff that happened.

Barack Obama was elected President in 2008 and became the first black US President in 2009. He ended up being a pretty shitty President and basically ended up militarizing the police, him and Hillary invading Libya without declaring war or with the approval from congress. This basically ended in another Iraq and ended up starting a new slave trade accross Libya and destabalizing the entire countrie as well as the vast majority of North Africa. Millions of African and Middle Eastern refugees from the arab spring are trying to go up to the EU now, and that is pissing off most of the Euros at this point, which is causing the EU to collapse in on itself. The UK has already left the EU and other countries are soon to follow.

In 2015, Trump announced that he would be running for President. Basically everyone played it off as a joke. He ended up pretty much destroying every other Republican running and in the end he ended up running against Hillary Clinton. Of course everyone thought Hillary would win, but Trump ended up winning the electoral vote (thankfully) and the media and leftists got completely bamboozled. Now we're here past the first year of Trump's presidency and a lot of shit has changed.

There is a crusade against men now, with women accusing many men of sexual assault (with no proof) and those men just getting flat out fired before any judge or legal shit is actually done.

Also, there is a terrorist group known as ISIS now. Obama and Hillary basically created it under their time but thankfully Trump and the coalition has bombed 99% of it into oblivion.

I am phone.

WE WUZ KANGS