How did you get a girlfriend?

How did you get a girlfriend?

I bought one

she leaks

Right Click
Save Image As

Rohypnol. The hard part is keeping her from escaping my basement.

I let her milk my chickens with out gloves and we poured it in at 32 degrees centipede.

does she also make the chocolate version?

Back in college, I was in a class with two cute girls who would look at me sometimes. I slept in the back.

They approached me. One of them was clearly interested in me, so I hung out with them. She had a boyfriend at the time, but they were scheduled to break up when he went abroad the next year. I waited. He left. I started dating her. Turns out she thought I was a good student, that I fell asleep all the time because I was up late studying. I was actually up late playing Wind Waker.

Anyhow, we're married now, with life, a mortgage, and expecting our second kid.

> (You)
>does she also make the chocolate version?

she's my hot fudge enema slave girl.

>Take out bosses daughter to drive in
>3 dates later fuck her at my place

Yep pretty "easy"

Got lucky as sin every time. I count my blessings for the chance even though I fuck every one up haha.

Being fit(nurture), tall(nature), and intelligent(both) helps a lot as well.

Keep trying though so when the accident does happen you can recognise it and go with it.

also drugs can help

Yeah I've always lucked into it. Just tall and relatively attractive.

offered money

Met her at a family party. Friends of my cousins gf. Had drinks a few months later. Fucked the living shit out of her. Said she was gonna leave her bf. Later left him went out with a friend of mine. Came back to me

just playing MMORPG

found chick who liked farming as much as I did

she was with a boyfriend who treated her like shit, I treated her better

she left him, we dated then a year later got married

8 years later, one 6 year old and another on the way

have the sex drive of a dozen groupies, but have Sup Forums to fap to so I don't fuck around

anyways, just be yourself, keep the person that actually likes you for being you.. rest of the bitches are meaningless

High school sweethearts.

I met the most recent one while rock climbing. I met 2 at bars/parties. I met 1 in class. I'd recommend not finding a gf at a bar/party.

I used my go to never fail pick up line "does this smell like chloroform to you?" Made her weak in the knees and took her breath away. Only lasted about 5 minutes. I'm not the commitment type so i slipped out while she slept.

do you play with her sitting in ur lap? and was the child that early an accident? sounds like it

Work

right when we got married she stopped the pill, 2 months later she got pregnant..

I imagine with more details your second attempt might be more accurate