Something was pouring from his mouth. He examined his sleeve. Blood!? Blood. Crimson copper-smelling blood, his blood...

>Something was pouring from his mouth. He examined his sleeve. Blood!? Blood. Crimson copper-smelling blood, his blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. ...And bits of sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T4-N1jRuQA&list=PLBAFFA76ED5E9B337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He whisked off her shoes and panties in one movement, wild like an enraged shark, his bulky totem beating a seductive rhythm. Mary's body felt like it was burning, even though the room was properly air-conditioned. They tried all the positions: on top, doggy, and normal. Exhausted, they collapsed on to the recently extended sofa bed. Then a hellbeast ate them.

myou and hee were... buddies, weren't you?

and piss and shit.

>tfw just a one-track lover
>it's a two-way lane

Mike stared in disbelief as his hands fell off. From them rose millions of tiny maggots. Maggots!? Maggots. Maggots. Maggots. Maggots. ...Maggots. All over the floor of the post office, in Leytonstone.

Greetings friend, I hope you're sitting uncomfortably. Be it on your sofa, armchair or beanbag if that's how you choose to live your life

>Daddy, don't forget me.
>I haven't' but you're dead. You have a little brother now. And someday we'll all meet. In Valhallaaaaaaaaaa

the priest steals every scene... as it were

IT BEGGARS BELIEF

tempus immemoria, i.e. always?

goddamn son of a bitch

if we’re all basically Homos, shouldn’t we get along?

Greetings traveller

Nina's eyes popped out of what was left of her back. The sand turned red. This was because she was bleeding on it.

Humour's why I got into medicine. That and the pussy.

Darkplace sums up television as we know it. By that I mean: to the untrained eye everything looks smooth, hugely entertaining, everyone looks good, you know, everything is tied up; the end. Yet the reality is far different; it was horrible to work on, I didn't get paid any money for it and to be honest I can't remember a thing about it now, and that's the way I hope it stays. Thank you very much.

....in Valhalla

What I do, sometimes, is get a tin of soup; heat it up; poach an egg in it; and serve that with a pork pie or sausage roll.

I'll get a Whimpy

Your call, Dag.

Garth is the most significant artist that I’ve ever worked with, and I’ve worked with Lulu and four other people. So we’re talking crème de la crème.

You’ll know what to do. You’re the most sensitive man I know… and I know God.

In Memory of Skipper
Killed by Wasps

mind how you go...

A man who behaves like a beast, shall never know the pain of being a man. Yet a man without love is like an orchard without cherryblossom.

there's a bit where he's reading a book and liz walks in, and he tosses it across the room limply and goes

>shit, that was a really bad throw

that always cracks me up for some reason

season 2 when?

seriously what are you fucking doing Matthew Holness?

And that dried up ten years ago, if you'll pardon the expression

I wonder how much the series made in general

In the background, there was a pigeon.

He's plotting the death of Matt Berry for stealing his career.

You and he were... buddies, weren't you?

Literally the biggest disparity between quality and reception of any tv show in British history. One of the best shows ever made and no one watched it till years after it was cancelled.

I'd, understand, if you wanted to be buddies again.

Holness and Julian Barrett should do something

Why do you suppose that was user senpai?

It got shitcanned and didn't become popular until youtube made it so, series 2 was the Dean Learner one which was pretty hit and miss and the only two good episodes are the Marenghi based ones. I think Holness tried to be Steve Coogan too fast with that and it didn't work out.

It was on in a shit midweek slot and wasn't pushed much or repeated. Series only lasting 6 episodes doesn't give people a chance to catch it then it became very popular when youtube took off but apparently it was too late to make a second series.

Monkeys were created by god to entertain us. That's all we know, Rick.

Thanks for the info, traveler

youtube.com/watch?v=9T4-N1jRuQA&list=PLBAFFA76ED5E9B337

THAT'S ALL WE KNOW

>We're doing all we can. but I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.