Sup Forums should accept that sexual intercourse with white women should be exclusively reserved for Black Men

Sup Forums should accept that sexual intercourse with white women should be exclusively reserved for Black Men.
Black Men are superior in "ALL" ways to wh*Te male subhumans.
White women are turned off by the pale wh*Te male's feminine looking skin of whiteboi's they know it is a sign of weakness.
White women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a Black Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
White women know that no matter how physically fit a wh*Te subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
White women know that Black Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
White women know that wh*Te subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
White women know that Black Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.

Go back to milking your chickens nig nog.

oh hai john bettendorf.

Bump

Isnt it past your bed time rabbi?

little porchmonkey complaining that white people kill them for violent protests and fuck women of the same skin color
sorry nigger go back to picking cotton

Momipostedagain.jpg

Stfu whiteboi

Damn that's so hot. I wish they had poolside seats for white cucks like me so that we could enjoy the action :))

>yet we made you lick our fucking feet for centuries until other white people decided to mercy you

dafuq is going on in 2018?

eternal cuck threads on a cambodian kite flying forum

Hi Morty!!

QUINTS FUCKING WITNESSED AND CHECK'D

wish I could get my gf to go to one

No one reply to this shit. Sink the thread!

black people are mostly ugly though, how black guys going to get all dat dere pussy when they have the ugliest mugs and worst hair in the game?

riddle me that... faggot, the game is rigged, most of physical attraction is based on what your face looks like and black people were dealt a shitty hand

They're a bunch of needy cunts anyway, go ahead and keep them

>trying to contribute to the end of the white race
Meanwhile the aids and sickle cell will take care of both of them respectively.

Sickle cell is a malarial adaption, niggers are too tough to get rid of just like that. They need to be wiped out via selective intelligence-based culling or some other evolutionary sort, due to their low IQs. The remainder would be the highly rare tolerable negro.

Staged

Witnessed

Wanna see this fat slut get facefucked and puke on a brothas cock?

Yum

More

B