Is this show good? Should I give it a shot?

Is this show good? Should I give it a shot?

only if she fugs the horse

watched 1.5 seasons and laughed once

it's an ok show, doesn't try too hard...but none of the characters are remotely likable except bojack

It'll end in his suicide, right?

That's not true, that dog and cat are likeable the most.

I think it would be pretty cool like that. In reality, how many fucked up celebrities get any closure.

You seem like a huge faggot OP so this show should be perfect uuuu.

It'll end when he's finally truly used up all his second chances, alienated everyone who ever liked him, and pissed away all his money. He'll walk into a bar and the bartender will ask him "why the long face?" and it'll cut to credits.

In b4 le reddit meme

I deleted this shit after a few minutes, jesus christ it's bad

its that retarded scene in Rick and Morty where Rick tries to kill himself while le angsty sad music plays in the background, only its not one scene its the entire series

First season is good.
Second season is okay.
Third season is garbage.

>uhhhh I can't do this thing because it makes me remember I'm a bad person cos of muh personal tragedies uhhhhh

The only good characters are the dog and Jesse Pinkman who prop the show up then have less and less screen time / importance while the show tries to be '2deep4u'

the dog and Todd are the worst part of the show though
>lol so randum we bought a bunch of spaghetti strainers and it works out

>watching redditjack mememan

I want to fug the cat

i only watch it for the secret animal puns tbqhfamalam

this

That's one of the best scenes in R&M. But you'll probably claim it's "forced" because a wacky space adventure cartoon isn't allowed to be serious

Bojack is the least likeable character. Todd >>>>>>>>>>> Bojack

>>/reddit/

BACK, IN THE NINETIES, I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TEEEEEEEEEEEEE VEE SHOW

>mfw

>not liking vincent adultman
>not liking meow meow fuzzy face
>not liking pinky penguin
pleb

It's moderately Reddit and more than a bit SJW but overall it's okay.

make it through the first three episodes. the tone shifts dramatically going forward.

>le Reddit meme

Just another mindless Sup Forums bot repeating whatever opinion falls into his head from this garbage board.

its a goofy cartoon about a sad horse.

why do Sup Forumstards act like it either has to be the second coming of jesus or "its shit"?

A comedy that insists on being smart...

Not a comedy at all. More like a shit hole.

It's amazing. Get drunk and enjoy the blend of humor and depression. Don't listen to Sup Forums and it's hatred for everything that is popular.

animal puns and sight gags too smart for you?

Well, buddy... if one has to insist on being intelligent, how intelligent could they be?

Make up your own fucking mind you worthless faggot. Do you really need strangers on the internet to think for you?

That pretty much sums it up actually

Do you even know what insist means?

All i know, in comedy... not good.