The superbowl is gay

The superbowl is gay

pickle rick

Aren't ads great?

Gayer than WWE

NFL is trying to attract soyboys and feminists. If you plan on watching the Superbowl prepare for some grade a propaganda this year

Nuh uh. You are.

Wow faggot. What's next, a post saying water is wet? It's the culmination of normie life.

It's gay when the same goddamn team wins it every motherfucking year. It's especially gay this year, due to the fact that I hate the city of Philadelphia with a passion, and I hate the Patriots more than any team in professional sports.

I'm still gonna root for Philly. Fuck Brady and Belichick.

Vikings should have gone
MN fag here and I'm still fucking furious

Yay sportsball! Let's watch a bunch of steroided up retards bash their brains in while greedy fucks rake in all the dough. Let's celebrate by clogging our arteries with dogshit and jack off to corporate messages that cost as much for 30 seconds of air time as a years worth of public programs.

I honestly feel sorry for people who can't get into sports. It's a little pathetic when people's lives revolve around sports, but they make life so much more exciting.

right you are, what should be of significance is happening on february 6th 2018

Are there any locations I should be staying away from?

Not getting into sports is one thing, being an outright bitter asshole about anything mainstream is a totally different beast lol. I'd wager sports aren't the only thing that make that guy a sperging asshole. But I totally agree, I personally love MMA but like you said it just gives you shit to look forward too. As long as you aren't an autist watching old games for 16 hours a day there really isn't an issue with them.

No, the fans make sports exciting. When you have a lot of people putting a lot of time and energy and money into anything, it's going to be exciting. Unfortunately, in the case of sports, all that time, money, energy and focus is going into something that doesn't do a damn bit of objective good for anyone besides the grown men who get millions for playing a schoolyard game.

Yeah, people who can't get into sports because of the corporate aspects of it, and because "normies" like it, are special kinds of autists.

>sports don't do any good for the fans who love them because I can't get into it

Do you feel the same way about MMA? agree with you regarding mainstream sports like basketball or football but in my case with MMA its been the total opposite. Some of the fights i've been the most excited before and during were between two guys who never had a huge fanbase and were fighting in the prelims or something.

I didn't say that sports don't do any good for the fans who love them. I said they don't do any objective good for the fans who love them. They give the fans an outlet and a reprieve from boredom, and a sense of tribal identity that goes across races, genders, orientations and socio-economic status. However, absolutely anything that so many people poured so much time and money and energy and focus into would provide those same benefits. In the case of sports, it's all wasted. So much more could be done, if we could harness all of that fervor for an actually beneficial cause. I don't dislike sports at all. I just wish we were smarter creatures.

Like I said earlier, sports can be taken to an unhealthy obsession like everything else. But if you seriously think that watching your favorite team play one game a week or watching a UFC card once a week is wasting time any more than you are shitposting on Sup Forums right now you are retarded.

>I said they don't do any objective good for the fans who love them
The fuck do you mean by "objective good"? Because they're not making money off of it? This is the nature of entertainment, you fucking moron.

>In the case of sports, it's all wasted
It's not wasted if people enjoy it. Why can't you grasp this?

>I just wished we were smarter creatures
I figured you were a fedora

I see where you are coming from though for sure, I just think you are overreacting a little bit. The "normies" that you hate for loving football weren't made that way just from football alone and chances are that if it was banned tomorrow they would still be fucking wastes.

All I had to do was read the words "tribal identity" and I instantly knew that this man spends half his waking life on Sup Forums

>if it was banned tomorrow they would still be fucking wastes.

That's what I was trying to say. Thanks.

Fascinating, to get a glimpse of how your mind works.