Anyone here have anorexia or starve themselves on purpose? Thinking about doing it to not only lose weight...

Anyone here have anorexia or starve themselves on purpose? Thinking about doing it to not only lose weight, but also hurt myself.

I want to fuck a girl so skinny I can see the outline of my cock inflate her fupa.

but skinny girls don'y have a fupa

not saying you should do it but i would starve myself moderately meaning i'd just eat like one fruit for the day and mostly drink water to keep myself alive then when i reached the weight i wanted i started to eat a bit more and my metabolism for some weird reason fixed itself went from 190 to 130, so now i consume around 1600 calories a day

Post more op. Love the skinny

how long does it take for your metabolism to ger fixed after messing it up?

my metabolism was always shit but like a year or two .

OK guys, posting pictures of holocaust Jews isn't funny, just stop it.

> win right here
Any more?

someone said they liked skinny women

besides i want to get that skinny. like a bmi of 14

Your inner thighs look a bit fat there, sweetie.

Amerifat here. Actually been considering this. Now obviously there are a few potential risks but suppose I do starve myself. Should I be able to tell when I absolutely NEED to eat again or can I easily die if I'm not careful? What's a good interval between meals for just losing weight, not dying, and then still living healthy immediately after?

Fasting isn't starvation. You can fast so long as you maintain at least 5-6% body fat, and yes, your body will typically give you signs when it's best to come out of a fast.

The fasting won't kill you - not referring properly will.

Look up /r/fasting if you'd like more support & good luck!

a dramatic change like this is what i desire, but skinnier

Will do, nigga. Thanks.