Childhood sex stories! :D

Childhood sex stories! :D

I used to fool around with my two best friends every time we went to the public pools. We would go hit the showers after a swim and share one cubicle. It started as just sharing but after a few "incidents of nudity" we ended up sucking eachothers dicks and they both fucked me a few times. We were around 8-10 years old. Shit was amazing and the best sexual experiences of my life

>be me
>living in an orphan
>person in charge leaves cuz vacation
>whole weekend alone
>just me and 5 others
>Saturday
>late at night heard loud music
>music is coming from the living room.
>decide to check what's going on, since my room has a window that shows you part of the living room.
>open window carefully
>worst mistake of my life.
>two of the five girls were on the couch with two mens.
>they were like 31 or older.
>girls were like 15.
>wtf.jpg
>they were fully naked
>saw this girl's disgusting black ass taking some dick.
>others were dancing like crazy.
>beer everywhere.
>one of them was having sexy in the bathroom, could heard the moaning and all that shit.
>closed window.
>what the fuck is Going on.
>try to forget those scenes
>get back to sleep
>monday
>person in charge is back
>told her everything.
>days later
>two hoes were kicked.
>the one who had sex in the bathroom was forgiven
>she knows that I was the only one who told everything
>she hates me.
>get bullied till I move one.
>mfw
>just witnessed a fucking orgy
>mfw
>I was fucking 14.

I used to live in an apartment complex from ~8-13. I had a few friends, all male. After a while, we found this little secluded area where we would play hide and seek. One time, these two kids decided to hide in there together, and when we found them, one of them was on his knees sucking the other off. We kinda joined in and it kept going for a few years until we moved away

Oof

>be me, 10 y/o
>staying alone with dad cause mom left him, she was a drug addict bitch
>live with him in shitty 2 bedroom apartment but one room is full of our shit so had to share the bed in his room
>dad was out most of the time at work and came home super late.
>gets babysitter for me after a while
>she was young and cute, dad used to make passes at her constantly so she would take me out and we would go watch shit at her house alot.
>sitting in her room one day alone, she was in the shower so I decided to look around her room
>open a few drawers and find panties and shit
>find her vibrator under panties, didnt really know what it was
>looking at it and she walks into the room wearing only a towel
>she sees me with dildo and drops towel trying to race over to me to grab dildo
>see everything she has to offer and drop dildo and jaw
>she takes didlo and looks at me,, struggling to grab towel and cover herself
>where did u find this?!
>I stare at her and must have looked like I was gonna cry cause she changed her attitude from angry to concerned
>"oh dont worry user, its just one of my private toys"
>the situation calms down after some words
>she asks if I know what it is and explains that its just like what I have but for girls who dont have boyfriends.
>pretends to throw it away and says she dont need it anymore cause Im her boyfriend now and kisses me on the lips and goes to get dressed...
Continues in a sec

When I was 9, I would give the succ to children at my school for $10 for 5 minutes.
I would also sell crystal meth to black people, some of them even went as far as to succ my dick for it.

>be 8
>17 y/o cousin comes to visit
>starts fapping me for the gigles
>old sister comes in
>WTF!?
>mfw i was about to have my first orgasm and my sis ruined it

were you living in the ass of the orphan? or maybe in the stomach?

>she comes back into the room and sits on the bed, bekons me over and I sit next to her
>she kisses me again and tells me she wants to cuddle a bit on the bed
>we lay on the bed and shes behind me, arm around me
>shes rubbing my chest and shit, kisses my neck from time to time, keeps reminding me that shes me gf and shit.
>her hand falls down between my legs and she grazed my dick, start getting a boner
>she sees im trying to hide it and giggles says its ok, its natural
>she lightly grabs my dick and shakes it a bit while giggling, feels amazing
>she sees im enjoying it and does it a few times but for longer periods
>she tells me that we should get under the covers but shes gonna put on her pajamas which just consisted of a silk boxers and a top
>undresses me to my boxers and we get into the bed
>we laid there for a while watching toons and she started playing with my dick again
>she keeps kissing me and grabs my hand after a while, touches her tits with my hand, feels great
>she starts moaning lightly and grabs my dick in her hand, slowly jerks it
>she asks me if it feels nice and I said yeah, real nice, she says that I should touch her too so she can feel nice
>puts my hand between her warm thighs and guides it in circular movements on her pussy
>she starts moaning again and jerking me off while I rub her pussy
>she sticks her tongue in my mouth and starts making out with me, I had no idea what to do and just sucked on her tongue sorta
>she stops and lays still for a bit, rolls on her back and asks if I wana do a special thing for her
>I just agree cause this was all going so great and fast
>she tells me to go under the covers between her legs

>she removes her boxers and I could feel the heat of her pussy near my face
>she holds my head and pushes it down to her pussy and says "just kiss and lick it for a bit, it will make me feel really good"
>start licking her wet pussy, it was a rough start and she had to give me some pointers but after a while I was in there

>eat out her pussy for a while, shes squirming and shit, starts spazing out on bed and goes limp
>tells me I did a great job and she loves me
>come back up from under covers and cuddle some more
>she jerked me off a bit more but dont think I came at all
>we got dressed after a lenghty "you cant tell anyone" talk
>went for kfc after and she took me home. We fooled around a few times after that

>Posts for ants?

>3780x9744
newfag

>be 24 and cousin and her kids visit my family
>just little kids who always hang around my room cause I have everything
>girl cousin uses my phone, for lulz I leave it on Sup Forums /gif/
>she very intently looks at it, so focused that she doesn't care about anything else
>whenever her brother or mother asks what she's doing, she quickly changes to a game already loaded up and nobody is wiser
>get an idea and go under my covers with my phone since it's at low power it has to be plugged in
>she gets on my bed and I proceed to pull down my sweats and boxers revealing my cock.
>she's enthralled and grabs it but still stares at the phone
>she wants to keep browsing so instead she switches to having her feet rub my cock
>then it turns into her getting under the covers and then it went as far as to her follow me to the bathroom and watch me piss and cum
>one time I took it far and had her bend over the toilet seat cover and tried to eat her out and fuck
>she liked the licking but didn't like me trying to penetrate. Too big
>still thought blowjob were gross so ended with that

She comes every year for the summer... Hopefully this year I could get her to blow me

bump

> (OP)
>I used to fool around with my two best friends every time we went to the public pools. We would go hit the showers after a swim and share one cubicle. It started as just sharing but after a few "incidents of nudity" we ended up sucking eachothers dicks and they both fucked me a few times. We were around 8-10 years old. Shit was amazing and the best sexual experiences of my life

Faggot

Bump

>be me 6th or 7th grade. Dont really remember
>always messed around with best friends cousin. Shes at least in 10th grade at the time.
>while we played hide and seek, I always used to hide next to her and started to feel on her boobs and ass
> one day decided to take it further
>home alone she comes over and I start to play with her pussy and start taking off her pants
>no condom but fuck it I was horny like a motherfucker and it was first time for me
>5 minutes later I busted a nut inside but not before pulling out. So not all of it was shot inside.
>didnt even felt like I had bust a nut inside till she told me.
>she tells me shes on the pill. Fuck yeah aint got to worry about kids
>comes over another time and this time we are standing and fucking in the restroom
>feel something dripping down my dick. Think I busted again.
>turns out it was her cumming.
>we stopped messing around
>till this day friend doesnt know

>14
>not joining the fun
so you are a fag?

Fake and gay.

True you aint got to believe me you little shit

I’ve had sex with my sister 5 times. From age I was 11 and she was 14 and we carried on until I turned 14 and she moved away again. My parents broke up when I was six, my sister stayed with my father and I styaed with my mother. Every now and again my sister would come and live with us for whatever reason. My father lived in a really small town and my sister was the oldest in her school when she lived with him. Oldest in the school and only one in her class. When she came to stay with us the first time, my mother was taking photography courses and was out of home a lot. This gave me and my sister lots of time together where she mostly tormented me. Like, forcing a breadcrust down my throat until I gag and can’t breath and throw up outside type deal. Seriously psycho child. One day my mothers out for ages, I can’t remember quite what it was she was doing. I was in my room playing morrowind which I’d just got. I remember my sister coming in and being really weird and asking me dumb shit questions I wasn’t paying attention to because vidya bitch I’m fucking busy. Then she asked me if I could help her with stuff she’d been learning at school cause she’d have to go back up and didn’t have anybody where she lived to do homework with. It seemed pretty innocent to me so I agreed and shut off my xbox. Then she got me to go brush my teeth because she didn’t want to kiss me if my breath smelt bad. I’m starting to get nervous and admitidly slightly curious. I brush my teeth and then she takes me to our kitched, open up the fucking hot water cupboard and stuffs me in it, get’s in next to me and then pulls the door closed.

Why were you an orphan user? Are you ok now?

This is not reddit

cute

Morrowind on xbox...

I WAS 11!

The hot water cupboard was fucking cozy cause our house was old and we had no heating so I knew closing the door was a bad idea cause you couldn’t get back out, however I’d figured out if I took a bread knife in there I could pop it back open. So my sister starts kissing me and it was pretty good, there’s tongue, her lips were super soft, she has her hands on my face and everything. I’m feeling really weird, nobody had touched me much before so I was getting a weird rush of endorphines. My sister (now called C) starts to get out of breath because the cupboard is heating up with all the activity and it being such a small space, we both start breathing heavy. Sexiest situation I’ve been in to this date. I was hard but didn’t know what it was so paid literally no attention to it. C grabs my hand and gets me to touch her pussy. She’s just started growing hair so it’s slightly fuzzy but really soft. She’s also really hot and damp. C starts rubbing me through my pants but I’ve finally got uncomfortable enough to open up the little closet and move to the bedroom. For whatever reason, she gets me to lay on the floor and she lays next to me and plays with my penor for around 15 minutes. C really gets into it and I remember her saying “I want to know what cum looks like, cum user”
Eventually I start feeling like I need to pee, and as I’m about to ask her to stop I orgasm and I didn’t know what it was so I thought I was peeing and closed my eyes only to open them again to a very disappointed sister. I hardly came at all but I was panting hard and it felt like my dick was going to melt. That was the first nut I’d ever bust and it was with my sister.

Wow.. Ignore me :(

Cry more homo

It was good. Thank you

woohoo

when i was 6 or 7 my brother and i would stay at my dad's house on the weekends. he got remarried to someone who had two teenagers. after staying at their house for a few weekends we got very comfortable with our new siblings.

one weekend we built a pillow fort with my stepbrother and we had so much fun building it out of so many sheets and all the pillows we could find that we decided to sleep in it for the night.

I used to sleep in a long shirt and underwear. for pajamas and in the middle of the night i remember being woken up to being sorta jerked backwards like i was being lifted up from behind. i was sleeping on my stomach and my stepbrother was lifting my panties and pulling them down. afterwards he started kissing my butt.

I dont remember what i asked him, it was probably something like, "whats the matter?" he whispered to me if i wanted to play some more. and i excitedly whispered back that i do.

he rolled me over and rubbed my pussy for a bit and that confused the hell out of me at the time. then he pulled his dick out and laid down and said it was my turn now. First he told me to grab it, it was huge in my hands and almost scorching hot. then he told me to lick the top and it tasted really bad at first and i told him it tasted gross, he told me it will get better in a bit and he was right. it did.

I remember how shiny the head was and how it would pulse after every lick. he started saying almost there over and over again, then he asked me how far i can stick it in my mouth so i tried to find out and got it almost to the back of my throat and he came in my mouth.

I remember being disgusted at the taste and spat all of it on his pubic hair, he started joking about how its going to be a mess to clean out of his hair and it made me giggle.

he went to the bathroom and i think i went to sleep almost immediately. the next day i could still taste his cum in my mouth while sitting at the breakfast table. up until i was given some orange juice.

when i was 6 or 7 my brother and i would stay at my dad's house on the weekends. he got remarried to someone who had two teenagers. after staying at their house for a few weekends we got very comfortable with our new siblings.

one weekend we built a pillow fort with my stepbrother and we had so much fun building it out of so many sheets and all the pillows we could find that we decided to sleep in it for the night.

I used to sleep in a long shirt and underwear. for pajamas and in the middle of the night i remember being woken up to being sorta jerked backwards like i was being lifted up from behind. i was sleeping on my stomach and my stepbrother was lifting my panties and pulling them down. afterwards he started kissing my butt.

I dont remember what i asked him, it was probably something like, "whats the matter?" he whispered to me if i wanted to play some more. and i excitedly whispered back that i do.

he rolled me over and rubbed my dick for a bit and that confused the hell out of me at the time. then he pulled his dick out and laid down and said it was my turn now. First he told me to grab it, it was huge in my hands and almost scorching hot. then he told me to lick the top and it tasted really bad at first and i told him it tasted gross, he told me it will get better in a bit and he was right. it did.

I remember how shiny the head was and how it would pulse after every lick. he started saying almost there over and over again, then he asked me how far i can stick it in my mouth so i tried to find out and got it almost to the back of my throat and he came in my mouth.

I remember being disgusted at the taste and spat all of it on his pubic hair, he started joking about how its going to be a mess to clean out of his hair and it made me laugh.

he went to the bathroom and i think i went to sleep almost immediately. the next day i could still taste his cum in my mouth while sitting at the breakfast table. up until i was given some orange juice.

ERECT

When I was 11 my dad got remarried, she had a son who was 15. When I stayed with my dad, I shared a room with him (bunk beds).

One night I woke up to heavy breathing from the bottom bunk. I went down to see what it was. He had his dick out and was pumping it vigorously in his hand. He looked over me and just grinned and said "you like what you see?"

I just stood there gaping at it. Without thinking I reached out my hand and touched it. It was rock hard and warm.

Surprise flashed in his eyes for a split second. Then the grin came back and he grabbed me and pulled me onto his bed. He pulled off my shirt and underwear in a frenzy I didn't quite understand, yet I was getting hard too. He flipped me over onto my stomach and lay down on top of me and started grinding on my butt.

He picked up in speed slowly until he was pounding as fast as he could. His breathing was getting heavy again. All of a sudden he stopped and let out a big sigh. I felt something warm oozing across my lower back.

He whispered "thank you" in my ear and used his shirt to clean me up. Then we went back to sleep.

Still think back to it sometimes, it was pretty hot. Not gay though

>be 5 yo
>gf from kindergarten visits me for playing
>she wants to play family
>im the father, she is the mother and her doll is our child
>at first dont want to play that stupid girl game
>remember what a 4 years older boy from neighbourhood has shown me a few days before
>tell my gf that we can play the game but we have to do something all parents have to do to get a child
>tell her that i have to put my penis in her vagina so that she gets pregnant
>we both pull our pants down
>standing in front of eachother i try to put my penis in her vagina
>doesnt work since i only have a flaccid 1 inch penis
>howisthisshitsupposedtowork.jpg
>rub my penis on her vago tell her that she is pregnant now
>pull our pants up start playing family and never talk about it again

>i lost contact to her after elementary school
>the last thing iv heard about her is that she got pregnant with 14

Oh these are fun. Bump.

It’s long as fuck, but nut = busted I will not lie