I think I drank too much, somebody help, please

I think I drank too much, somebody help, please.

Stick your finger down your throat and puke, then drink a lot water and stop posting stupid threads.

1. hydrate
2. shower
3. have something salty like canned soup to restore electrolytes
4. have something sweet to restore blood sugar levels

I'm being serious, I don't want to puke. Please help

I've been hydrating, and I Ate a lot earlier

Relax man. Take those advices and you will be alright. Puke will be good for you.

you've already pissed out all the electrolytes from what you ate earlier.

Okay I'll try

True, I don't have Gatorade to get more though

>I don't want to puke
Are you fucking serious? If you were in danger of alcohol poisoning you would be drooling on your bathroom floor by now, no posting on Sup Forums. Puke up the moscow mules, have some water, and go to sleep Sally.

You're sober enough to post a coherent sentence on Sup Forums. You haven't drank enough yet, ya pansy.

I'm drinking too. We're in this together, fucker.

We are here for you bro. Don't worry.

there's nothing magical about gatorade. you can get sodium and potassium lots of places.

I feel like I'm going to puke, I guess I should try too. I've never drank this much, Idk what to do

Hey I am having some beer and playing some gaemes here! Cheers bro!

Autocorrect is the only reason I can post coherent messages on here, I drank so much, I think I'm going to vomit

What and how much did you drink tonight?

I'm lying in bed alone drinking rum straight from the bottle.

Cheers.

yes satan, we shall give you what plants crave

I drank at minimum 7 shots, spread
Between vodka and royal crown. But I'm a small guy. And I've never drank this much, and I've never been this drunk, I lost count, and I even have a rash on my hands that can I can only blame on the alcohol cause it wasn't there before, am I going to die?

Some1 help

I remember when I was 13 too. You can either stick your finger down your throat and have a good, hardy puke or wake up with a hangover from the left side of hell.

I'm being serious, help plz

Bro, just like... go to bed.

Go to bed on your side so you don't choke on your own vomit in the middle of the night.

But if I go to bed how can I know I won't wake up dead?

Jesus Christ you dozy prat - PUKE AND DRINK SOME WATER. Can you not read the thread?

If you're legibly typing and posting shit-tier threads on Sup Forums, you're probably not that drunk.

Source: I'm an alcoholic and go through withdrawal regularly. I am currently withdrawing.Are you cold sweating? Cloudiness? Got "the shakes"?

Update:
I puked. It was unpleasant. I feel a lot better. I'm so dependent on the internet that I dropped my iPhone with my brand new Smiphee charger case my girlfriend bought me in the toilet while replying to this thread. I am currently in the shower while my pissed off girlfriend is drying off my phone and typing the rest of this message :)

I've always wanted to experience Delirium, but I steady minimum wage job that I can't afford to lose, so I only drink on my nights off.

One of these days though.

You little cunt.

you think you drank to much? makes sense cause you kinda sound like a little bitch who cant handle their booze

DRINK MORE!!! YOU ARE NOT A MAN UNTIL YOU SEE BLACK!!!

kek
before flush or after flush?