Can she sue me for not giving/paying $43? It was a verbal agreement 4 months ago when we were in a rush...

Can she sue me for not giving/paying $43? It was a verbal agreement 4 months ago when we were in a rush, that I'd pay if they ticket. I live in CA. Already blocked her on FB and don't have a voice mail

Are you that much of a gaping pussy that you can't man the fuck up and pay 43 fucking dollars that you agreed to? And you're worrying about being sued?

Seriously, kys you sad pathetic little bitch. I can't even believe that spineless fuckwits like you exist.

Don't be such a Jew, be a man and pay your debts. Doesn't matter of she can or can't sue, what kind of faggotry is this?

/thread

>be op
>own corvette
>recently sold car too
>not have 43 dollars

$43. It's $43 and you agreed.

Speaking as an actual yid, quit being such a yid. Pay up faggot.

That's a dick move bro. Pay her.

CHECKED DUBS COMMANDED YOU PAY UP OP

You are the human equivalent of seafoam.

Your word should mean something if you're a decent human being.

Are you a nigger by any chance? Only niggers behave like this.

Do you know how many foodstamps hed have to sell to make 43 dolla

Oh man, soy boy white knights are out in full effect today

This

ITT: OP tries to justify being a tightass.

pay her if you want to fuck her.
dodge her if not.
it costs over 100$ to file a small claim in court. she's not dumb enough to waste double to get half

She seems like a nice person, you should pay Bex like you agreed. If you don't karma will come back 20 fold and cost you 860

She's a psychopathic bitch

Fucking nigger. Pay up.

care to elaborate?

Op is a cheap peice of shit
And retarded to boot
He'll get his
Nothing to see here move along

She shouldn't have trusted a piece of shit and traffic court has probably taught her this already.
Options in order of douche.
>pay her extra for time and trouble.
>pay her $43 even
>Pay her $60 and wait for $17 change.
>pay her a Coked up 100 and throw your hissy fit while waiting for the $57 change.

If you are set on not paying her blocking her is the wrong thing to do if it was a verbal agreement without any proof u need to go out of your way to document that u made no agreement like that or you dont know what shes talking about. Respond to her by saying thing like "what are you talking about, i never agreed to pay anything" because that is a normal reaction when someone demands money from you. Instead you block her refuse to answer her in anyway it is easily seen an avoiding a debt. The level of proof in small claims court is pretty minimal compared to criminal court. If she claims it was verbal and you made no attempts to deny that claim and instead avoid her it thats all it could take depending on the judge. Also if its a ticket from the city/state that was under your name, or when the car was titled to you a judge will immediately make you pay that back because a ticket is seen as a punishment for an act you commited and so you have no right to place that punishment onto some else

If you really want to get out of paying then just kys

I'm not offering you legal advice (you'll need to check with your own lawyer)...but:

Not only can she sue you. But, even though $43 is a small amount, if she gets an attorney, and he finds out that you've been actively evading her (by blocking the number), you will probably end up paying triple the amount, thousands in court fees, and all of her attorney fees.

Just pay the fucking $43. She probably has a good case.

O yeah if she wins shes also entilted to all reasonable legal fees, lost work (this depends) plus interest. Except for the claim fee to file you never get that back

Just pay the money you fucking tightass cunt. Jesus, no wonder Americans are so fucking litigious - you can't even make a gentleman's agreement and keep your word/honor.

Stupid cunt.

By posting this you've admitted you agreed to it top kek. If it's not in writing it doesn't exist remember that that's why receipts exist

Not unless she has a record of it, but most likely it's such a low amount no court will hear it.

You are in the wrong place, faggots. My, how Sup Forums has fallen to the do gooders.

OP, listen to this nigger.

quads of truth

If she gave you something in return for your promise to pay, then potentially.
If you promised it as a gift, and she relied on your promise in doing some action, yes.
If it was promised as a gift and there was no reliance on the promise - if she was going to do whatever she did anyway - then no.
Also, it’s $43. No one would pay attorneys fees for $43.

unless she has a recording she can't really do anything against you

but why the fuck is 43 dollars worth so much trouble, I doubt anyone would give enough fucks to even attempt legal action. just get someone to pay the damn money lol

everyone is saying the same shit retard, pay her /thread

You can go to small claims court without an attorney.

>43 dollars