Waifu thread!

Waifu thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s07FJgZtm5oJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The usual claim

Es is no longer here.

Well, claimed, I guess now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So basically, they threw her character development through the window and made her a generic character?

>Glitch City best Bartender claimed

I should stop falling asleep at random times.

I need to try and fall asleep earlier

>

yeah, after the first game, they tossed all that out the window, and made her a lesbian stalker who wants to bang a girl that looks like her dead sister.

Claimed
That sounds nice

can't sleep

Still here

Yeah, all around it's been an alright day. Turned in my application to a work at home call center yesterday and hopefully I hear back on that

H-ho... I mean... that's fucked up.
Hit yourself on the temple with a brick.

smug

I guess you should, but don't sleep too much or it'll just be worse.

Fine pasta.

Yes, it me, the never sleeping man

it's kinda hot, but im mad enough about her character being tossed out the window for it to not like it.

>implying I don't wanna wake up

JILL!

I'm drunk, feeling hot and bothered.
And there is no one to lewd.
Forever sleepies.
Who is she after?

I'm sleepy af.

Oops.

hibari

Good, good
I got water before going to sleep soon, because I needed it

You do you. Just don't get sleep deprived.

Lewd night 2.0

He knew your intentions

Boop

You up?

what are you drinking my man? I wish I could be drunk right now, but I puke blood if I drink now because I drank too much once and burned a hole in my throat. drinking more reopens it.

Really now?
Kek
I'm surprised.

Good Cabbit...
Rum.

vocaroo.com/i/s07FJgZtm5oJ

I'm sure of it since you brought up squirrels

I hope it's good shit and not Bacardi or any other white rum.

hi cutie.
hi other cutie.

White rum is for mixing.

>Neptune【鬼】

What's bad about squirrels?

pretty jealous man. I miss getting rum drunk and watching Trailer Park Boys with my brother while posting in waifu threads (wasn't the ones here)

No you. How goes it tonight?

Pls tell me you're joking

That sounds awful

I missed out on gaming with a cutie because I fell asleep. staying in bed because headache. you?

Bretty gud outfit, who's the other girl?

yeah I was hanging out with my brother and I realized I didn't have to mix my rum into coke and could just drink it straight from a glass with 4 ice cubes. there was about 2-3 shots a glass, and I remember having at least like 8 of those. I blacked out so there was probably more than 8. went to the hospital for it. I kept drinking after that though, I did it again and puked blood a second time. after that I stopped, until my brother made me one mixed drink almost a year later, and ~2 shots of vodka caused me to puke blood again. hurts to swallow shit for days after it happens. stay away from alcohol kiddos.

Don't think so, Mom will wake up in an hour or two. Think I'll smonk a little and stay around, pc is still dead so I can't really do much.

Hai Jill, up to much?
>Headache
You shouldn't use your phone/laptop then.

Is the mitochondria the powerhouse of the cell?

thanks mom. I just needed to take pills, I think.

You're not my mom.
How did walmart flu shots go.

I want a blue devil but I broke all my martini glasses because IM FUCKING RETARDED.

..Sure lets go with that

Oh poor Jill. Get your rest qt. I need to do more work on final fantasy. Maybe drink the last of my booze idk

Pls tell me you're joking

Mirai

Heh.
Fair enough, you'd surely fall asleep if you do what I said, though; I just used to have cluster headaches when I was younger, so any kind of headache/migraine now literally kills me.

I just need to start waking up much earlier than I have been.

How the injury?

went to the doctor, not walmart. went fine, got that and a TB skin test done. just worn out now.
booze sounds nice. I should get some tomorrow.
just trying to relax for a bit now. I'll switch over to white noise, incense, and a black room soon enough.

Ankle is getting better, shoulders and upper arms are more fucked right now. Can barely close a car door.

give me a (You) me Sayori

sounds like you're a lot worse off than you told me. I hope you feel better soon.

The shoulders and arms came through yesterday, after a while. I think it was adrenaline keeping me from feeling that pain until recently.

The whistle not helping anymore?

Soo.. have you been up to lately

that's what I figured it was, yeah. just hoped I was wrong and you would actually walk away fine.

Nice. It's always good to relax

Well Rory, I really hope everything will get better soon for you.

Not saying you must, also depends how painful the headache is, of course.
Maybe you can go with just a cold wet cloth on your forehead.

Im gonna sleepp.
You're fun, I like you. Make sure to drop by sometime.
Same thing.

I just want to get drunk
I'll be fine, don't worry hon.
night, cutie.

I only had the one when I was in the ambulance, they don't refill and the dosage is no more than 2 a day. Anti-inflammatorys have been working fine.
Well I did walk out of the hospital and I'm able to walk around fine, if a little limpy.
I do too. Still need to get the bike in to be fixed, theres more than I thought that needs to be done, like the front brake and potentially a mirror.

best anime there for best waifu

Fixing sleep schedule, might work in Wal-Mart kek
So whatev's.
Morning job it's gonna be.

I lurk around here almost every day because I like having something to read, but I don't always post. I can post more if you'd like

Well goddamn, at least aussie healthcare is free\
>Feelin gud from the crown royal

I tried and failed. Well a job's a job, I wonder how long you'll last til you say fuck this

Mostly. I think the ambulance has a cost that I dont need to pay, as I was not at fault.

Better than the "land of the free"
Fuck sometimes I wanna move somewhere and I wonder if aussie would be a good place to go

Then get drunk, don't think I'm going to stay sober myself for long anyway.

Shucks, you're fixing it yourself?

here's hoping you get well soon enough. accidents are never fun to recover from.
gimme about 20 hours and I'll be there too

Eh, if I don't fix, I see no problem with it. Did the same when I worked at the factory. There's a bunch of others places that I applied for, I don't care, as long as it's morning and pays well.

Damn man I can't do mornings

give me a (cute) anybody

Me too! It feels nice to have the warmth and all that

Well if you meet certain conditions, which arent unreasonable, you can still own guns here.
No, I need to get it to a shop while it has a borked tacho.
Im a hell of a lot tougher than my skinny ass looks, but recovery will be long, yeah.

Lilly claimed.

Hmm yeah I do like my guns

it feels nice to not think, too.
just take it as easy as you can.
hey beautiful.

I can do more in the afternoon, waking early sucks a big load. Then again, night shift wouldn't be bad if there's no other option.

I have been.
Well you are a daft Texan.

Alright, I guess I'll see you during Saturday all-nighter.

Fair enough then, from what you said it shouldn't be too expensive, too.

Really? I feel like I think about different things

Yo it's empty AF in the evening

DUDE is it true alcohol is banned over there???

>sucks a big load
you make it sound like waking up early is a good thing
aight good, I'll stop being a mom.
hopefully I'll see you too.
it makes it harder to think a lot about serious things. so I'll take a couple hours of that.

Only flying kegs.

Ah, phew man I was gonna freak if it was true. Is it peace and quiet over there at least?

We almost never have any crisis happen. Locally, the worst thing that happened was about 15 years ago.

Hia Jill!