>guns aren't a problem
>other countries are the shitholes
>America doesn't have a gun problem

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eya_k4P-iEo
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Even of you take suicide out and only look at violent death from guns, America is still a bigger shithole

If only europe let people have guns, then they could go on a shooting rampages in all the muslim neighborhoods and they're migrant problem would be solved lickity split.

You can't rationalize this and still think you're a fundamentally decent human being

if you love every country so much instead of that one, why would you obsess over that single one and stay there?

>implying I'm a burger

Countries that dont have guns have perfected slavery

Then how is it you have a problem with my guns, little troll boy?

guns are not the problem niggers are

>mass shooting
Are we sure it wasn't another accident?

Almost all of the gun violence in the US is niggers shooting niggers and no one can say with a straight face that they care about that.

>waaaah why aren't we exactly like Europe

I find it very suspicious that now is supposedly the moment the white race should put all it's eggs in one basket.

And if you take out the gangsters we have a rate of gun-violence equivalent to Luxembourg. If I were to pull what you're pulling right now I could conclude that native Swede men are hundreds of times more likely to rape someone than the Norwegians right next to them. It wouldn't be true, of course, but by ignoring some facts and not others I could theoretically construct any "fact" I wanted including racist ones.

Eurofags are SJWs, of course black lives matter to them.

source?
i can make bars and random numbers up, too

It's a fascination I'd assume. You care more about your guns then the problems guns are causing as a whole.

>Eurofags are SJWs, of course black lives matter to them.
No and they don't.
If you believe everything shown or said in media, then everyone in the US voted Hillary.

Of course I'm moving on with my life, I didn't get shot.

Same as the other chart. Institute for health metrics and evaluation

America is supposed to move on. It proven we won't do shit about guns, and even if there was some sort of political desire, the Republicans are completely in bed with the gun industry and wont do shit while they have complete control.

That gun kicks ass.

>3.85 gun deaths per 100,000
That's a fucking tiny number. It only looks bad in comparison to other places. Assuming you're white and not in a gang, your chances of getting killed by some random stranger with a gun are insignificantly small as opposed to other causes of death

Well said. Hands off my fucking guns, Demfags. Why don't you trying focusing on the actual issues, like all these goddamn darkies running around without a leash?

And if you listen to the euro trash, they make it sound like every american voted for trump. I would be suprised if they even know we have 2 political parties.

do spoons make people fat too?
we should get a nanny state government to ban them too, cuz obesity and diabeetus.

fuck yeah does

I want to see a person shot with that.

most mass shootings are done by whites

Yeah, the Democrats did a much better job back when they controlled everything. It’s like nobody got shot for 8 years.

Thats still too many ....terror attacks are lower then that

Students and news media are the most unreliable ways to get information.
Political landscape here is shit too. Often 10+ parties in a parliament, nothing ever gets done because a coalition of 4+ parties is always needed.

>muh 2nd amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=Eya_k4P-iEo

>That's a tiny number
>it only looks bad when you compare our tiny number to other countries number to reveal our tiny number is, in fact, grossly larger than most
>now what as I make up excuses and backpedal

I didn't say anything about 2nd amendment, I just want to see someone die.

Which make up a tiny number when compared to gang violence which is mostly black.

DATS WACISS!

Two things.

Most our gun crimes come from 10 key cities in the US, ALL of which have tight gun control. LA, Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago, New York, being among them. All this means is LAW ABIDING citizens have been stripped of their guns, the criminals still have them, which brings me to point #2.

Virtually one race, a 13% minority, is responsible for virtually all gun violence in the nation. Without them, we'd have the same gun violence per capita as Belgium and Luxembourg and since the darkies are armed, whitey sure as fuck better be too.

It's a difficult matter to discuss because you can't bring race into politics. Trump has done it *just slightly* and you guys consider him the next Hitler. But truth be told, in gun violence, the problem is usually niggers.

The numbers of white school shooters are typically negligible in the long run. And it's usually a case of a white kid that's been bullied badly and *NEVER* stood up for himself, so one day he decides it's time to make up for lost time and mount a brutal last stand. You teach kids to stand up for themselves and fight when needed and it gets rid of the need of a final massacre to even the score.

I'm not fully convinced that these school shooters are just shooting strangers for the most part, though that's how the media likes to usually portray it. If someone is mounting a major last stand murder/suicide, they're gonna end the people who've fucked with them for years before taking themselves out.

Yes, I realized as soon as I hit "post" that I accidentally quoted a post, thus diminishing the effect of my own post in a display of blatant stupidity.

Well proofread your posts, butthole.

My guns are not causing any problems. They're sitting locked up in a safe. I can carry them around with me almost everywhere, they don't cause any problems, they stay in the holster. You having a problem with me having it is what?

I'm not up to date with US gun laws, but say if you get diagnosed with depression or are prescribed some kind of anti depressant (or any psych medicine for that matter), does that show up on a background check and bar you from buying a gun?

I know in Australia if you are diagnosed with any kind of mental impairment or are prescribed any psych meds, you are banned from buying/owning for 5 years.

Give me citations

If you're country isn't a shithole then you should have no problem staying there and not coming to America, thank you

You should have warned me before I posted not to quote you, fartface.

>muh citations

look it u

You're free to quote my posts as long as you have something to say that is at least partially relevant to what I'm conveying in my own post, booger blaster.

Deductive reasoning since x situation, like your guns not causing a problem, has happened 99 times it must happen another time on the 100th.
Inductive reasoning, since your guns haven't cause a problem so far its unlikely that it will, but still can.

Nope, this isn't a fucking essay, this is Sup Forums. You'll see what you want to see in this world and no chimp will ever learn a goddamn thing that disagrees with their world view.

Check out the DoJ statistics on crime by race. You may have to go back a bit because Obama put an end to these types of statistics because one group was taking the bulk 90%+ of every violent crime statistic all across the board, despite being a 13% minority.

Rationalize this; the 2nd amendment is a real thing. This IS a gun owners paradise. You want a real solution? Allow teachers and / or school staff willing to do so to carry on their person firearms in order to defend their school / students in the event of a school shooter. In almost EVERY case, the school shooter is only stopped when confronted by a good-guy with a gun. As to what is causing these kids to come to school with a gun and shoot the place up, lack of God leading to lack of value on human life. Also, you'll find most of these psychos are on some kind of mood altering drug such as Ridilin or Prozac.

>Democrats did a much better job back when they controlled everything

what are you stupid? Republicans filibustered everything and they had the power to filibuster a few months after Obama was elected. They were able to shutdown everything 2010 and onward. The proof was when there was outrage after Newtown and bipartisan support for some new restrictive gun measures: ending gun-show loophole (the real loophole was you go to a gun store, they say "well, we need to do a background check and it will take a few days, but you are in luck - we just happen to havea gun show outside and there is this same exact gun for sale outside and there are no background checks", keeping guns out of the hands of people with mental problems, etc)

>Democrats did a much better job
and actually yes they did, pic related

Durr ill spew numbers and when someone wants me to say where they're from ill act like a retsrd

hey genius, its not the gun, its the sick mind.

if a sick mind doesnt own them, then there is no problem.

>Most our gun crimes come from 10 key cities in the US, ALL of which have tight gun control and HUGE populations - like one of these states has the population of like 4 red fly-over states

No. Tell me exactly what your problem is with my gun. My specific hand gun, with me in possession of it. Explain exactly what your problem with it is. Not these little abstract reasoning things like shrodingers cat, explain to me what your specific problem is with me and my gun, please.

checkin these 76 trips

hot, would bang

I see your problem. You use the word "problem" like it's objective. See, the less people we have the better. It's like population control. Best to get em while they're young so they only have memories of being a carefree child instead of them growing up to be depressed and in crippling debt. They'll usually just an hero anyways so fuck em.

You don't understand the real problem because you just assume, instead of actually living here and realizing there's just way too many people.

You mad? Hahahaha.

Sure. And rollercoasters can malfunction and kill people. Maybe that should be next.

You could always prove him wrong by showing numbers that illustrate that the white percentage of the population is worst.
FBI tracks these statistics.

Why do other countries assume a self checking population balance is a bad thing? What are you, a Merkel German?

The problem, point blank, is a prominent lefty delusion. They want to believe angry whites owning guns are responsible for the evils of the world. They *ALSO* want to believe that niggers owning guns is *not* a problem, that it's the gun making them evil. That despite the fact that there's multiple nig-perpetrated murders on the news every night in a big city, that it's the gun making the chimp behind it evil.

So in essence, like every other liberal standpoint (but don't get me wrong, I have problems with conservatives too), it's based on a lot of delusion and wishful thinking.

They don't (want to) realize, that niggers are almost entirely responsible for our violent crime and if you're around them you better be packing heat.

Unmedicated Mental Illness is the real issue. Until a psychopath/schizophrenic/manic-depressive can get medication and some counselling without going broke, people are gonna kill each other.

Look into all this shit. Most these people aren't all there, and they were left to stew in their own personal hell until something popped.

no

>a prominent lefty delusion

See but you're asking him to do more research beyond what half assed research he already did to prove what he wanted to prove to come here and troll.

What are you, racist? Obviously ALL FORMS OF SELF DEFENSE AND FUN SHOULD BE BANNED.

Sweeping generalization the post

>it's based on a lot of delusion and wishful thinking

things can be done, you ever see someone hunting coons with an ar15?

yes, you dumb shit

>It's a difficult matter to discuss because you can't bring race into politics. Trump has done it *just slightly* and you guys consider him the next Hitler. But truth be told, in gun violence, the problem is usually niggers.
this is true but it far more complex than simply saying "blacks have guns and commit a bunch of crime!"

this post took liuke 15 captcha's to post so i'm not going to respond, instead I'm going to go to bed but since I'm not following up, I'll briefly mention things that make the situation more complex
>war on drugs
>poverty levels
>differing forms of intelligence

But that's it , many nations are taking actions to introduce fat taxes and sugar taxes, the state and larger community does not trust the individual to be responsible for themselves, the state wants a welfare dependant and disarmed voter and the ignorant Citizen wants welfare available and a disarmed neighbour.

Oh man that ten year assualt ban sure stopped assualt weapon deaths right in their tracks.

The gun is not the problem, it's the person with the mental issue that's the problem. We have more guns per citizen than any other place, if you look at how many ppl are murdered each yr with a gun, the number is low at fuck. Before some retard says how many ppl die each yr to gun, go do more research, cause 60+ % is from suicide, around 30+% is defensive and police shooting, literally less than 1% is murder.

Look all around the world where guns are very hard to get, or straight up banned, you still find ppl killing ppl by the dozens if not more. Like the guy who killed more than 70 ppl by running them over with a truck, or the guy who just blew up a car bomb and killed over a 100, injured more than twice that. Same day Sandy hook happen, a guy in Japan stabbed almost 30 ppl with a knife. Let's not forget the Paris attack, a place where guns are banned, but didn't stop two terrorists from obtaining illegal guns and killing over 130 ppl and injuring more than 400. If people want to kill people, they'll still find a way, at least were not cucked like the rest of you faggots, can actually stand and fight if we wanted cause we have the means to do so. So suck it nigger.

Let us be completely honest about this, gather all of the mass shootings committed by whites and all other murders using guns by whites ,then compare those numbers to all the gun murders committed by just the blacks in the US... go on ,I'll wait.

This is more accurate. Chicago alone has 3.5 million people. That's more people than the 22 least populated states in the union beginning with Iowa and ending with Wyoming.

And the argument that "tight gun control" in cities like Chicago are responsible is nonsense. You can't have "tight gun control" in one major metropolitan area when all one has to do is drive 20 minutes out of town to purchase legal firearms - which is how gangs get their illegal guns in the first place.

>The gun is not the problem, it's the person with the mental issue that's the problem.

Great. Name one thing this current administration has done in order to provide wider and more affordable access to quality mental health care to those who need it,

I'll wait.

it saved lives and the hunters and gun enthusiasts still had their guns - I don't know how to find a better balance, if one is sought.

I personally love guns and like AR-15's and everything, but lets get real, we all know they can be ticking time-bombs but most people want to have the "street-sweeper... just in case"

deaths per 100000 persons is 10, and 60% of that is suicide
so 0.004% of all deaths are violent crime and accidents related to firearms

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

we DONT have a gun problem

No... but it did stop some people from being murdered on mass... and that should matter, you complete and utter retard.

>things can be done, you ever see someone hunting coons with an ar15?
That's probably a perfect gun for that. Raccoons are not very big, and ar15's bullets are not particularly powerful. They're dangerous but generally most hunting rifles are by necessity much more powerful in the cartridges they use.

Yeah you're arguing with the wrong dude though. We're over populated, and most of those gun deaths happen in cesspool pits like Chicago and shit anyways. Fuck em.

This is why I will keep mine.

we have a media problem

Yeah that def looks like it stopped a whole bunch of murder.

Incorrect, I'm a shooter and I suffered severe suicidal depression in 2011& 2012 , I was prescribed Fluoxetine Hydrochloride and was cleared by my doctor in 2013 and got my Category A&B Longarms License in 2014.
I live in Victoria and currently own 10 longarms of varying caliber.

Here are some of them.

>war on drugs
Never understood why people try and use this to excuse crime in the US.
Most of the time there seems to be the delusion that it revolves solely around weed (or at least that other drugs are pushed to the sideline) and that it's only being done because the dealers would otherwise be poor.

What are the crime statistics when it comes to poverty and race? If that's going to be an excuse, then it should be true across the board.

If it's a 'war on drugs' that's to blame, why would legalizing (if that's the argument) anything fix the issue knowing that even in places where drugs are legal (for instance weed and the Netherlands for the sake of a long term example), the illegal drug trade including weed is thriving?

How many of them are someone stopping a criminal with a gun?

>tfw you live in a country where using a knife to drive home invaders (armed with knives and one with a gun) out of your house is considered illegal

>trucks aren't a problem
>america is the shithole
>europe doesn't have a truck problem

yes, low income improvised communities with gang culture have a lot of gun violence, they tend to kill themselves. I don't have a really good answer to how to solve that by going after only guns, I have other ideas but I'm not going to waste my time typing out a thesis

just take your drunk hand and click here

>Go on, I'll wait

That faggot shit needs to end, you people are like parrots. Btws, how bout we solve, MULTIPLE PROBLEMS. What a fucking concept. Dealing with both.

I want to fuck the Marxist out of her Soo hard her hair straightens and she becomes a housewife and a mother.

It also doesn't have a hand grenade, acid nor a knife problem.

>I want to fuck her so hard I want to spend the next week in the shower scrubbing my cock with steel wool and industrial cleaning products

What, you don't want to end the war on drugs so people can get high and have the war on guns? -- As if the guns wouldn't be treated differently than drugs in a war on guns.

>of varying caliber
3x 54r
1x what I assume is 12, 20, or 16 ga
1x lee enfield that I can't remember off hand probably also some kind of 30 cal
how'd I do?

gawd you are such a faggot if you go hunting little mammals with an assault rifle...

Anyone remember the North Hollywood shootout or Columbine , good hunt they happened during an assault weapons ban, right?

If one of those people was your daughter, or your best friend, you wouldn't be a mouth breather about it.