How does your countries media report on Trump?

How does your countries media report on Trump?
How do you and your countrymen feel about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU
cnbc.com/2017/04/30/iphone-factory-observer-why-trump-cant-bring-manufacturing-jobs-back.html
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/05/16/guests-remind-nbc-cnn-obama-gave-classified-intel-russia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CBC is basically a taxpayer funded version of CNN, so I'll let you guess how fair the coverage is.
As for the actual populace, most seem to be more amused than anything else. If were talking solely those that are engaged with politics however, there seems to be more dislike where I live (Vancouver Island). Can't speak for other areas though.

If this arsehole doesn't get impeached by the end of this year, I swear that I will move out of this country

I have never met a single person who liked Trump

Even my father (who despises the liberal party and is very fiscally conservative) thinks Trump is a retard

They mostly depict him as an idiot.
People don't care so much or they believe the media.
For once I think the media are actually right.

lots of people who voted for him thought that he was, and still do think that he is, a retard. we just didnt want clinton.

Every day they portrait the muh Russians rigged it bulshit.
Yet they not a single news on the assassinations promoted by the democrats' to hide their attempt to rig the election

As the fag he is

bye sarah silverman, nothing of value will be lost

I've met a few, they only like him because of the memes. Pretty much everyone can agree he's a complete retard though.

as a buffoon
however some of the extreme viewed him as "saviour of the white race", and since they don't keep up with news much i bet they still do

Pretty much just copy and paste from the big agenda setting media in the US, with the occasional commentary by some journalist pretending to have a different opinion when it really just reflects whats out there in the zeitgeist already.

Probably a little split, at least among young people, then just a lot of indifference mostly, at least in the sense of having a real opinion. Personally I think its very entertaining.

As an unfair AND ignorant son of a bitch.
As an unfair AND ignorant son of a bitch.

The media here obviously thinks hes an idiot. They try and at least make it appear fair and objective but its hard to say nice things about an absolute fucking retard.

In terms of what we think its a canadian wet dream. We get to point and laugh at america like never before. At this point though its kind of lost its funniness, its just pathetic now. Most people just shake their heads and laugh now when someone mentions trump.

Tbh tho the one benefit of Trump is that people distrust the Jewish media a lot more now

wow you have the same exact view as the media! therefore, you must have a very informed opinion!

fuck off libcuck
name ONE ""retarded"" thing he's ever done, that wasn't bullshit fake news.

Do people that criticize the CBC even read it? Im not blown away by their content but to say theyre the official propaganda wing of the liberal party is retarded. Harper fucking stacked the big wigs with conservatives and most cbc stories are representative of what the general population thinks. They often point out that people arent thrilled with all the refugees but you choose to ignore those articles.

So far I'm not disappointed.

>Niggercare being dismantled
>US withdrawn from Gorebull Warming pact
>TPP eliminated

>Mad Max will never slash their funding as his first act as PM
We're fucked

Obviously my cunt elected him, but here in Washington, the great majority think he's a retard and a faggot, which is objectively the correct opinion. Free Cascadia.

>is another redneck mad that someone has the resources to move out of their own state/country

Condescendingly, like most things associated with USA
His social ineptitude is pretty amusing, I guess that's the main part.

This kind of logic doesn't work because the SJW doesn't live in the same reality as you and me, and his idea of "retarded" is probably very different. After all, SJWs think carbon emissions and gay wedding cakes are a bigger problem than Islamofascism.

Can we join too if we kick out the chinkoos.

>Said retarded shit(all the time, every day)
>Promised things that were literally his ENTIRE platform then just glossed over them
>Did a complete 180° from everything he "stood" for

I know that I'm more informed about that guy than 99% of Americans. I've been following what he does for over 10 years. Way before this meme election.

Pic is you

>Mexican finds value in the ability to leave your homeland
figures

>islamofascism

This is b8.

Said vaccines cause autism.

Vid is you

youtube.com/watch?v=UEdhxiQ1wRU

For North Americans yes. But I would be pretty damn concerned if I was in Europe for the UK.

>No specific examples having to do with policy

>How does your countries media report on Trump?
They sound like French employees of the Democratic Party.

>How do (...) your countrymen feel about him?
Probably not good, because they're dumb fucks who gobble everything the (unanimous, state-funded) media says.

>this level of leaf-posting

Western Europe is pretty far cucked, but the Butthurt Belt love Trump.

>gay wedding cakes
Lmao its you that's being an autistic faggot constantly worrying where other men put their dicks because your sky wizard told you to constantly think about gay sex

How the fuck is it being a "sjw" to criticize le god emperor?

If anything you're being the dogmatic SJW who refuses to acknowledge all his flaws.

>WE'RE GOING TO BUILD A WALL, IT WILL BE A GREAT GREAT BIG WALL
>No wall

>DRAIN THE SWAMP
>fills cabinet with the biggest jewish parasites and only bloats the so called swamp

>HILLARY WILL BE LOCKED UP WHEN IM ELECTED
>She's not even in jail

don't ever reply to my post again, you reek of worthlessness

Oh please, this is nothing new. The media has thrown a temper tantrum over every Republican president since Nixon.

>How does your countries media report on Trump?
not a whole lot
he's dumb

he literally just did the same thing you did, and you responded with a block of butthurt text

Youve clearly had your head up your ass for the last 6 months so us giving examples wont make it into your dense head anyways.

Want some anyways fag?
His wall is now a fence
Ruining obama care had republicunts getting rekt in town halls
All your allies think trump is a total fucking moron
He leaked intel to the Russians
Isreal wont share intel with you anymore
He takes 10 minutes to write 140 character follow ups on twitter
He fires people left and right because hes an asshurt baby
He tells his team to say one thing then contradicts them seconds later
He still hadn't filled vital positions
Lastly he stacked his cabinet with bankers, jews, and corporate elites

You wont read any of this anyways because youre a dumb nigger but there it is

Actually our media was just as butthurt when Bush Jr was president. They are automatically for the Democrats and will only relay the Democrats' memes and worldview.

When it doesn't work, they're butthurt at whoever is the Republican president for 4 or 8 years, and imply that he was elected simply because Americans are really, really dumb.

>can't post anything that's not copypasted from a DailyKos comment section

>Believing all this liberal nonsense and still having the audacity to call me a nigger
Your CNN overlords have failed you

Honestly the chinks can stay for all I care. They don't bother me. Why do they bother you? All they do is make good food and do math. Also fucking checked.

Where is the wall?

Where is Hillary Clinton held?

Why isn't the swamp drained?

They were butthurt about Nixon, they were butthurt about Reagan, they were butthurt about both Bushes, and they're butthurt about Trump. Absolutely nothing new to see here.

When he was elected our media had high hopes for him since he was close to Russia.
But now they hate just him.

>He leaked intel to the Russians
Are you legit retarded?

>im a stupid faggot that would swallow trumps cum daily if i could
I expected nothing less

He asked to name one thing he's done wrong and now ignoring my posts.

He hasn't even been president for a year
how about give examples of what he HAS done thats so retarded instead of what he hasn't done
Inb4 "he hasn't done anything lel"

He's gone back on all those things though. He's not going to build a wall. The swamp has become only more bloated and will remain that way.

He will keep tweeting retarded shit

He openly admitted it you ill informed mountain jew. Trying to speak with trump niggers is impossible since you mongoloids never read anything

>hehe ill change the goal posts and he wont notice
Sad!

Nice proxy.

so the only thing you can think that hes actually done is retarded tweets? Shit if thats true then hes the greatest president in history so far

Democrats
>majority of scientists
>majority of celebrities
>majority of high IQ geniuses and inventors
>majority of people with a college education

Republicans
>majority of hillbillies
>majority of trailer trash rednecks
>majority of high school dropouts working in coal mines
>majority of neckbeard Nazi LARPers

Lol it's not a proxy.
Also considering the way the internet connection is going lately here I doubt that you'd find a working Syrian proxy.

>trumpcucks vs antifags

The greatest matchup tbqh

The only people who actually like (((Trump))) are fatass genetic failures that care more about the USA than people who actually live there

Pic related: an actual Trump meetup in Auckland

>greatest president ever
Really? Perhaps you would care to compare his presidency so far to say Buchanan?

When he started ranting about the Juice, all possibility of rational discussion ended.

The thing is you still have Fox News and non-SJW media outlets (local papers, alternative news, etc.).

Here in France, all the TV channels are like CNN, all the daily newspapers (even the so-called right-wing ones) are like the New York Times... 100% of them. And they are all being funded by the state anyway, despite the fact the entirety of our press belongs to 8 or 9 billionaires. So most of our news are:

>international news: copypasta of CNN / NYT
>national political news: copypasta of the government's PR material
>the rest: copypasta of the Agence France-Presse stories
>bonus: from time to time, an article that says how divine the billionaire who owns the paper is

And that's it.

Uh oh, can't talk about God's chosen! Remember Trump stands with israel!

All I need to know about Trump is what he tweets and says, which more or less objectively proves he is incapable of fulfilling the basic duties of the Presidency.

Why do Rethuglicans have such a hard time taking the heat? For eight years we were subjected every day to "nigger nigger nigger Kenyan Muslim illegal president nigger ebic XD" and we just sat and took it.

What happens when the shoe is on the other foot?

>tfw you elected a Russian traitor into office
>tfw you fell for the Drumpf memes

Hell na, you're gonna call out Republicans for internet name calling, knowing about the real life violent chimp outs dems acted out over Trump?

>implying you ever saw that anywhere but the deepest, darkest corners of the Internet
Outside of that, Obama was basically untouchable.

Because "the heat" comes from the mainstream media worldwide (with every Republican president), every day, instead of coming from a bunch of toothless activists in one country.

I see that in the comments section of literally every news article on Facebook

cnbc.com/2017/04/30/iphone-factory-observer-why-trump-cant-bring-manufacturing-jobs-back.html

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW, RETHUGLIKKKANS?

talib kweli, please let the adults speak

>CNBC
Into the trash it goes.

>it doesn't count if it's not (((breitbart)))

Daily reports on the evening news, literally has been 100% negative reports since January

Kek. You CNN regurgitating shitmonkey.
He shared intelligence on Syria. Literally routine shit. But you probably lost your shit the moment you heard about it like the idiot you are.

>i won't read facts that are inconvenient for me
America is an nutshell

kys

I didnt lose my shit, its not my country hes ruining. And no it isnt routone to share intel with your nations enemies. But since you're a boot licking cuck you obviously think Russia is an ally of the west

Russia and America aren't enemies

>Climate change is a Chinese conspiracy!
>Muh freedumz muh rights to bear arms
>Fuck giving our citizens healthcare
>Trumpf will truly expel the Mexicans and bring back the jobs, yes he surely will not sell out to big business

Americans smdh.

Even when he bombed Syria?

Here, it's the only time where they stopped calling him "the billionaire" and LITERALLY called him "Mr. Trump"

t. Vlad Americanovich

climate change is false
nothing wrong with that
we have healthcare
he has been cracking down on illegal immigrants
>Canadians in charge of being informed or intellectually honest

You mean saw? about Obama?

One of the things that really deeply repulses me is this feigned moral disgust of people essentially jerking themselves off for pointing out that Trump is stupid or does this or that, when most of it is just business as usual, but they remained either silent or ignorant when Obongo 'Ghandi the second' was in office.
Particularly among cultural elites, Rowling being one prime, disgusting example. Your fucking judgments are worthless if you aren't applying them consistently. They are worth zero.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

no one has ever trump "the billionaire", except during the election when they presented him as "the billionaire, Donald Trump"

>climate change is false
how retarded do you get?

And how is there nothing wrong with you having weekly mass shootings lmao

Let me guess, the deaths were a cost of muh freedumb?

>no it isnt routone to share intel with your nations enemies.
>enemies
Retarded leaf. They're supposed to be working together in coalition in Syria.
So it is routine and Obongo did it too
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/05/16/guests-remind-nbc-cnn-obama-gave-classified-intel-russia

why would we be enemies? Just tension between 2 competing superpowers, thats hardly enemies

How mad are you that your tax dollars pay for the CBC? I bet youre pretty mad lol

>how retarded do you get?
wow great argument
mass shootings account for a very small percentage of murders

It's a waste but I don't really care that much because barely anybody watches it :^)

Not him but I kinda like the cbc just not a huge fan of the refugee and fag stuff. Cbc marketplace is goat tho

Still like 10x the rate per capita of first world countries you stupid idiot