>>>(a)merican (sp)orts
>>>soccer

>Go onto BBC website
>'Manchester City thrash Arsenal'
>Confusion and panic
>Holy shit, I didn't know that game was on
>Why haven't I heard of it?
>Rack my brains for answers
>Fuck.. would have thought I would have heard about this one coming up, or that it would be advertised and hyped on Sky
>Click the link to see who scored etc.
>It's women's football

Fuck the fuck off. Stop forcing this shit on us. Nobody cares.

Yes it's fine for you to have your little womans game and play your pointless bullshit league and cups and whatever the fuck, you can have a world cup or even a galaxy cup, nobody gives a shit. Please yourselves.

But don't encroach on our game.

Gotta have some filler between retarded Nevill and Lawro """""punditry""""" articles and Manure HYS's

I always feel the same way when it's a misleading headline and turns out to be dykegrass.

good thing i get all my news from reddit and Sup Forums

It's weird how when BBC3 got taken off the air, most of their shows went online, except for a few including the women's football show, which got bumped up to BBC1. It's an awful time slot, but it's still BBC1, could've used that time slot for People Just Do Nothing, or something else people will actually watch.

Women are now connected and a part of the sport. Women's football is now inexorably linked to the proper game. It became irreversible with lineswomen and women commentators.

>b-but don't insult them, that woman on the BBC is alr-
Yeah see it's that mentality that sold the idea that women in football is fine.

>Non-league teams actually have history, supporters, stadiums and pay their own way or go bust
>literally never mentioned by the BBC whilst the Women's ""Super"" League gets about as much attention as League 2 even though barely anyone cares

#YesSheCan

Is poop managing the womyn's man shitty as well?

youtube.com/watch?v=FdIpdGS9m1g

I thought they stopped doing that

Your posts always have a lot of quality (no sarcasm, real talk)

Keep it up fäm

the only time non-league teams below the sixth tier get mentioned is when stupid stuff happens to them

This.

I'd imagine that 99% of people who click to read the article are mislead into thinking it was about the men's game.

>"Arsenal reveal new signing"
>It's women's football

It's almost clickbait. Expect better from the BBC.

>It's almost clickbait. Expect better from the BBC.
There was a clickbait article on the BBC Health page about sepsis.

Fucking disgraceful.

so someone does something you're not interested in or someone talks about something you don't like and they're "forcing" it on you?

>Liverpool sign "insert random name here"
>Image is of Liverpool badge
>"Oh boy, I wonder who this unknown new signing is"
>It's women's football

He's talking about how they include women's football news in the BBC's general football page without discerning between the two. It's just politically correct bullshit and also gets them clicks by confused people. This is the same company that now has a woman quota for all of their shows.

and after gaining millions of clicks expect some "study" claiming how women's football is raising in popularity and thus media should talk more about it

>Aha look at this video, poor non-league team had a dog on the pitch! are they pub players?
>Notts County women went bust, fucking disgusting they should get paid the same as the men!

Thank you Eestibro

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>big spenders

top laffs

>Liverpool wins the Premier League
>It's womyns football lad