How would I go about impressing a 14 year old enough to make her my wife?

How would I go about impressing a 14 year old enough to make her my wife?

Also sexual activity is legal as long as the age difference is within 4 years in Canada. The law is being followed.

>All advice welcome

justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/clp/faq.html

Canada is weird

If head pats and loli pussy is weird; then guess we're weird.

bumping

by not being a fucking creep on Sup Forums

ya, how do I go about that?

Is she even allowed to get married at age 14?
In my country, you can fuck a girl at age 14 "with parents consent" (read: them not filing a lawsuit), at age 16 they're free game, regardless of parents wishes. But marriage only at age 16 with parents consent in front of a judge, and legally freely able to marry at age 18.

Having said that; it depends on your girl, what she's into as a person. Appeal to that. Groom her.
Be warned though that at her age, she'll most likely change her interests and preferences quite a lot, as she's figuring out who she's going to be as a person

You are right in asuming I can't marry her at 14, we don't have enough islam yet gor that but with trudeau i'm sure we will soon.

I'm freinds with her sister and her father likes me enough to leave me alone with his daufghters. As far as grooming go's I think i'm slowly becomeing more and more of a social crutch for her as she dosn't always have people to eat with during lunch.

>Shadman

Wait we can be 60 in canada an hit up a 16 yr old ?huh guess were more european then i thought.
How u pull that off fellow canuckbro

Hmm i say show how ypure gonna build am awesome life together throw few hardcore parties to get out her system puke here n there....usually a weekend back to back will do

Btw what race n relgion are u too and how u get the family to like u

Lol ironically arabs say white girls got bigger curves if habibi isnt fat

*Note shes 15 by next week so our age difference is very tame in my opinion. In fact she has a lot of sex appeal, considering her chest much larger than her older sister's.

>An 18 year old male going after a 14 year old girl
>An adult trying to fuck a child
So...is your cock just tiny? Or are you mentally handicapped to where you are the mental equivalent of a 14 year old?

>A grown ass man needs help 'wow'ing a teenager
So...I'm guessing you are such an objective failure that you cannot even impress a woman in your same age group is that right?

Dude, the boys she is in the same age group with cannot even drive, drink, legally vote, join the military, or hold a job.
they are barely into puberty
Teenage boys unless they hit the genetic and financial lottery are about the least desirable males on the face of this planet aside from poor chinese farmers and men from India.

If you have trouble competing with that then you are just sad.

checked

Thanks for that Peterson. The primary reason for why I would want said girl is because she's an attractive, P U R E, and soft tities. Mind you the girls in her class are already pretty slutty so if anything comes of me just being nice to her then it wouldn’t be the most inappropriate.

>attractive
If you are physically attracted to a half formed child then the center in your mind that dictates attraction is off somehow. Get help.

>P U R E
She's not pure, she's an idiot because all children are, and she is also not fully sexually developed meaning that "purity" is going to go away.
It also means that she has no interest in you sexually.
Your hentai books lied to you bucko. Being childish is not supposed to be sexual and children can be just as monstrous as adults.

>soft tities
All women have soft tits unless they had bad implants

>Mind you the girls in her class are already pretty slutty
They are children aping what they perceive as adult actions from what I can only assume what passes for role models these days, which are usually hyper sexualized pop stars
They don't actually know what the hell they are talking about and they don't actually have these desires, they are just mimicking them to look more mature than they really are.
Which is sad, kids should be allowed to be kids in order to develop properly

>if anything comes of me just being nice to her then it wouldn’t be the most inappropriate.
Yes it would
They should also discover these things with each other, not some adult who wants to swim in the kiddie pool and is basically derailing a childs normal development so he can reach orgasm

English bruv, pls.

>we don't have enough islam yet gor that but with trudeau i'm sure we will soon.
Well, this explains at least why the beta boys are so on board with Trudeau, he's gonna allow them to be borderline pedophiles by fucking children when they are adults

Because hey, adult women actually expect you to be an adult. Children you can lure into the back of a van with candy and Avengers tickets

>
>
>
>

>a half formed child
Idk what you were like at 15 but we were all well developed, well beyond the point of children. At that age a lot of us were sexually active for the most part.

I can understand your concern here and you make a lot of good point, however, I'm not fucking a half formed child who doesn't understand what it is she's doing.

You can rest assured I won't be taking advantage of enyone like that.

At 15 she's just out of middle school
She hasn't been to prom yet
Hell, she is probably still nervous about school dances
Dude, you are an adult. She is not.

I think you are doing this because its easy. She thinks its cool that a guy that likes her can drive and do all this cool stuff that the boys in her class cannot, but the sad truth is that you are a regular sized fish jumping into a tiny pond in an effort to feel like a big fish.

Its easy to impress her with things that everyone your age can do, but it all seems new and exciting to her. She's gonna realize this one day and look around as the boys in her class outstrip you. She will feel used and you will be left all by yourself

Its hard, but you have to force yourself to get better. Improve yourself until you can appeal to women your own age. Its good for you in the long run, because what you are doing right now will stagnate you because you will have no reason to improve yourself. At least not for a few years and by that time the habit of standing still will have set in.

don't do this, for both of your sakes.

when i was 21 i might or might not have dated a 14yo girl, and i can confirm this. But the previous statement is hypothetical of course.

tl:dr
improve yourself, dating girls your age is way better than impressing schoolgirls

Too true sad how people are trying to change this it really is. It's just a fact they are children when i see over 18 year olds dating 15 and under I'm sickened.

There are plenty of pure 16-18 year olds for you

If you really are in love then you wouldn't have to worry about wooing her tbh

What can I do if there almost no women at my age left ?

Well, you make a strong argument. However to clarify, you are making one false character judgement by implying I’m somehow unable to appeal to my own age group thus I’m now interested in someone younger than myself. Just for the case study I’ll let you know that’s reaching way beyond reason, you can’t just imply ineptitude here and there.
In reflection I think I’ll just stick to the older sister,
>She will feel used and you will be left all by yourself\
Well that’s the tipping point I guess you're right

>What can I do if there almost no women at my age left ?
In Canada?
Its a 1st world nation, women outnumber men (by a small margin)
Where do you live that this is even remotely possible?
or do you mean no women that you are attracted to?

tell us about it user.

>you are making one false character judgement by implying I’m somehow unable to appeal to my own age group thus I’m now interested in someone younger than myself.
I'll give you that, but from what I have seen, the successful and attractive rarely hang around their old high schools trying to pick up younger women. Its usually the burn outs and those who didn't fare well after they graduated trying to either recapture better times or impressing women who know nothing other than high schoolers.

I assumed this translated even more sternly to middle schools.

i met this chick at a party and we dated a while, like 3 months, i didnt had a car back then but my dad had no problem leaning me his 1997 Malibu. So there's me, fucking a teen in the backseat of a sedan when i realized that i was doing that because i wasnt appealing for the girls in my class, o i broke up with her the next day, shaved my beard, hit the gym, cuted my hair and just 2 months later i was fucking a 22yo girl from my school in the very same backseat

Fair enough. I'm still in high school and I'll be done in a few months so the age gap is really 3 years.

damn, how did you convince her. You give her a bracelet?

I gave her my number, also im the master of speech. You just need some grade A speech. She's a teen, so she's insecure as fuck. Tell her how pretty she is, how nice is her makeup, how that dress makes her look cute. Also find about her musical taste, thats important. The more uncommon the better, that way she can "feel" some kind of unique bound between you and her.

Dear lord, i feel like a predator

Go online, speed a week or two researching sociopathy. Emulate them. Fucking worked a treat for me

Germany. Almost my whole generation left (25) and I live in a small town with 60k population. Lets say like 5k are girls near my age - 90%of them have kids or are married.

+we got 12k African immigrants that are my about my age. You barely meet girls alone on the street at all. So right now it's like 20k guys vs 5k girls (from which most of them already have kids. Fuck dating at 25)

You did nothing wrong hypothetically speaking

worked? Like how?

Social engineering. Basically what this guy said

>i broke up with her the next day, shaved my beard, hit the gym, cuted my hair and just 2 months later i was fucking a 22yo girl from my school in the very same backseat
Good for you, but seriously she probably felt used and worthless after that.

>Almost my whole generation left
Left for where?

she's a teenager. Who cares? over it in a week and fucking the next chap

checked

trips yo
I didn't notice

Bigger Cities or different countries. Germany is different then the us - we build cities around companies and we had mostly supplier for vw. When they closed one company and fired a lot in the other most of the youth that had a chance left.

this

Also, i did it in a special manner, so she doesnt felt that way. I talked about age, about her parents, about the society, her goals in life... i m the master of speech

I'm the same. It's actually fucking great.

>master of speech
it takes an idiot to think they are a genius

There is nothing better than Teen Pussy , watching them breathing heavily when you pass the finger trough the pussy...slide it in the tongue...so good.

it takes an idiot to get upset when two obviously intelligent people are trying to have an adult conversation. You just don't like it because we're right. Do you watch Rick and Morty too?

to how many teens have you convinced to lick your ass? Not as much as myself, i bet

Checked my dude, also im 22 now and i have my own car. Might give it a try to another hypothetical schoolgirl soon, but i have work and stuff, and having a gf, no matter what age, is time consuming as hell

The only teen pussy you fuck is yourself at night

I live in Winnipeg and it is within 2 years here. I don't think you are correct sir.

yeah yeah, go back to your anime pillow, we're trying to have a conversation here about social stuff, you wouldnt understand

I gave a link my man.

You hit the nail on the head

That's not an intelligent conversations that's what high schooler do when they Bullshit themself. Get a room and just circle jerk there.

I fuck so much pussy I am a genius
Me too we so manly I love fucking
Yeah with my dick and stuff and I talk

Like watching a shitty high school.comedy

Yes, that was the joke man. This bait didn't feel satisfying

Honestly I don't really care. You're a pedophile in everyone else's eyes except for your own. Good job.

Hopefully this thread is closed now lol

stay mad

your giving da big think dont ya?

14. which make you only 18. Come back to Sup Forums when you get older

Yeah, borderline pedophilia is boring.
Come back when you're a 44yo guy trying to date a 10yo

/thread

Im 50 and im lubing a 9 years old ass as we speak...

Dude, you're getting lube all over your Kb. Don't be such such nasty piece of shit.

no muhammed thats bad

Labradors don't count.

Well hello there fellow democrat

but your little daughter does?

Greetings fellow Tinny Asshole punisher :)

driving around picking young black teens , feeding them some liquor letting them smoke my weed...then letting me stick my white meat pole inside their bush )

Am i a Nasty piece of shit? Sorry sir , you got me mistaken , i like to stick my meat on their shit(holes) ,,,,, pull it out and make them taste.
Give me some credit , atleast i use their asshole and save their virgin pussies for someone special. LMAO

So you're like 10 years old? Dude gtfo Sup Forums

I want your strongest potions potion seller