This is the 5th time I've been redirected from Sup Forums while using mobile. What the fuck did Hiro mean by this?

This is the 5th time I've been redirected from Sup Forums while using mobile. What the fuck did Hiro mean by this?

Stop browsing the site. Its that simple you mongrel

never trust a china man OP.

>bricking off phone users one at a time

based fucking hiro

What's ur ip

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Install uBlock Origin.

>not using clover for mobile
Retard

Give me ur ip or dog die

Use an adblocker if you dont want malware dumbass

Use Clover ffs
Download and install f-droid from their official page, search for Clover inside of f-droid and install it

That you should start using clover if you have to use your cellphone.

Don't hack me though.

Why do you fags shill these apps so much? I dont need another app that knows my Sup Forums habbits when I can just block ads in my browser.

Hopefully he dmca it soon

Anybody?

Just downloaded Clover. Seems decent

iphones don't get viruses

>It's a pretend to not know English episode

Getting really sick of them t b h

Clover has way better browsing than the mobile site you faggot. Also its faster, smoother etc.

Just fuck off

>needing another app to browse one site
>giving a needless app permissions to your phone
>probably collects data on your browsing and posting habits

Nah Im good

Apparently Hiroshima is data mining Sup Forums for extra shekels
My computer was corrupted a couple of months ago. Everytime I'd tried to access this site multiple pop up windows would spring up like crazy.
Save your data and reset your cell phone

It doesnt need any permissions, also its open source afaik

Also yes i want an app just for one site because i visit that site for at least 2 hours every day and the app makes the experience much better

If you dont want to use it thats cool but i still wanted to say that its way better with the app

>begin to feel an intense sense of regret for ever giving my credit card details to japmoot

Good, glad you learned your lesson.

>its ANOTHER phoneposter thread that shows just how incompetent they are at using their device

Bump for discussion.

What discussion? Javmoot is ruining Sup Forums like he ruined 2chan and idiots who can't use their shit properly pay the price.

lmao sent you some virus >:D

INSTALL
GENTOO

Hirohito by name, Hirohito by nature

Bump for this.

Cancel your card and get a new one. It's obvois gook moot is getting desperate for money, willing to show malicious ads etc.

Selling data is the next step.

You should just audit the source and build it yourself.

Guys there is no block ads apps for iPhone what do I do

>being a Macfag
you're fucked

YuBrowser. Its a chrome clone + adblock for non rooted phones. I've never looked back

>15 ads on one page

never trust a sneaky jap

>has Android phone
>not using Clover

Are you fucking retarded, OP?

ChinkM00t figured out that non-mobile users provide no revenue. So he started selling ads and malware space to companies that can target mobile users.

PC users think it's funny, but they'll cry when they stop getting (you)s

I installed AdBlock's browser but it's shit. Guess I'll try clover.

Samsung users generally are, they have been the hipster iphone for years now.

>I installed AdBlock's browser but it's shit

Why the fuck would anyone use that shit when you can just firefox + ublock on mobile?

>want to see the stupid ads Hiroshimoot has added
>don't want to disable Adblocker

goddamn those are some trash fucking clickbait ads

And on mobile, we get redirects to *warning your device has been infected with over 9000 viruses* sites and half-screen pop-ups.

I'm not sure if Hiro just doesn't care, doesn't know, or is actively trying to decide the user base.

*Decrease the user base.

I dunno, but this little creepy thing started popping up on the bottom of the screen.

In addition to this shit, I've been permabanned for mocking pedos in a TCAP thread. Appeal denied three times and now I can't appeal. No explanation.

There is a TCaP thread every goddamn day!

1Blocker gets rid of them

I don't know if there's a way to also remove the giant blank space though