Time for another thread anons!

Time for another thread anons!
I'm the OP of the mesagaki temptation thread a couple of days ago, and we're gonna go again! This time it's a comic by James Hardiman, possibly the best furry artist there is.

Hardiman died back in 2014, so all of his work is rather old. still, it largly stands the test of time for fappan material.

and if any anons are in this thread, give me a bump! self-replys don't count for bumps, so without your help, this will get pruned real quick :3

Come on now! gimme those sweet sweet (you)s

boy, not a lively crowd...
my last thread was much more successful

No (you)s for you!

page 8 seems to be missing, so sad.

:(

really, the reason that i'm doing this is because Sup Forums has been getting really shitty lately. too many fb/ig threads and "pics you're not supposed to share" threads. absolutely disgraceful.

I remember this old one with some chick with robot legs that was good. Do you have that one?

I remember these threads from way back in the day. gives me some nostalgia of being a newfag, lurking my days away.

sorry user, i don't know it. was it by hardiman, or was it a random furry comic?

ooooh boy i love me some doggy girls

any more bumps? if this keeps up i'll be pruned before i finish.

Sup Forums pls.

only a matter of time now.

thanks

well, thats it

Not 100% sure but it looked similar.

if anyone else wants to dump, or just post while i look for another one, that would be fantastic.
might want to look around. not a whole lot of work around on the internet, but this artists name is james hardiman. good luck user.