Femanon here. Tits because I don't know how else to get you guys to look at this

Femanon here. Tits because I don't know how else to get you guys to look at this.

I received a notification on my Facebook log page that this dorky guy from my psych 101 class was creeping on my Facebook page. How do I ask him to stop without pissing him off and have him go all nuts on me? I was going to show him the notification and ask him to stop. Is that a good idea?

That's not how this works

tits with timestamp

you do know you have to post your own tits right?

OH NOES SOMEONE LOOKED AT YOUR PUBLIC FACEBOOK PAGE WHAT A CREEP

You're a bitch.

Tits or GTFO slut.

On your Facebook what page?

Bitch, do you even know where you is?

Tits & timestamp. It's always been tits & timestamp.
Facebook is a public space. Anything you put there becomes public. You have no right to tell anyone not to look at it, it's on you to not post it.

fuck him in the ass

You do realize that youre on the internet yes?

tits or gtfo

this. its a PUBLIC website, you shallow cunt. get your head out od your ass, and do something productive with your life other than blowjobs

cant decide if trolling or proper rape and kill material

Private everyone. It's a public platform, if you don't want it seen, you can either not share it or restrict it.

Also tits/Gtfo.

So what? Why does this dork have to look at my public pics. He does it obsessively too. The log shows him on my page every night.

so a guy wanted to learn more about you. maybe find some common interests, get to know you maybe build a foundation for a budding relation ship and you decide to ask a Sup Forumshive of degenerates and outcasts to play dr phil for you.

who's the creep?
in all honesty he probably wanted to get some fap material because he thinks you're hot. if anything you should be flattered

wait was the notification that he had liked some things or simply that he was viewing your page?

Nice b8 dumbass

is that jodi sweettits from full house? i remember some user claimed one of his college buddy was at a party with her and they ran a train on her in exchange for coke or meth

set your facebook to private...

you hang out on Sup Forums. if you knew anything about how we operate, how we find you, and exploit you... your facebook should already be private.

Welcome to 2018 faggot. They changed that about 3 months ago. You can see anyone logged in that looks at your profile. You can even see what pics they downloaded.

prob true, she was an addict for a few yrs and whored around

no fucking way? really? how? i want to see who looks at mine

show us the pic he was creeping on so we can ruin your life.

It's buried in the settings. You turn it on and then you get a new option to see who was on your page.

>Tits with timestamp
or
>GTFO

mind providing the steps? i cant find it

Interested, too.

You guys got baited. It’s not true.
Also, don’t microwave your IPhone.

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM???

>all this sweating

Worst MeToo ever.

gotta avoid that child support like da plague bruh lol

Holy shit, it's obviously fake. There is no setting, there's no log, there's no way to see who views your profile. Let's break this down:

1) Facebook has no interest whatsoever in helping you restrict people from seeing your profile. That's not what Facebook wants. That's why it has the whole "suggested friends" thing. It WANTS people to have bigger networks.
2) It would be a massive undertaking to start keeping records of pageviews, and filtering out indexing and bot traffic, and so on. No one has enough hours in the day for that.
3) Go to your own settings page, and notice how there is no way of seeing that or toggling it.

Christ, just approach this with an ounce of critical thinking, and the whole thing becomes transparent. That's what separates the newfags from the oldfags. It's not how long you've been here, it's how fucking gullible you are. Let's post fingerboxes, or that one girl on the pink bed and we'll all say it's "too soon" and then someone can reference Daisy's Destruction and we'll all have a laugh.

Goddamnit, I fucking hate this vacuous, toxic communitry, and I honestly don't know what brings me back.

Don’t worry, your facebook creeping isn’t visible. They didn’t change it. Go on facebook’s ‘Common Myths about Facebook’ page.

>I honestly don’t know what brings me back
self-hatred

>shows him on my page every night
Worst bait ever.

>one notification
What a faggot you are.

this

Boredom, more like. When I'm too tired to do something worth doing, but I'm not ready to sleep, I always find myself getting sucked into one thread or another. There's just enough sex and just enough comedy to keep me entertained. Not to mention habit. I've been coming here for about fifteen years. That's a lot of inertia.

there is no log on facebook of who has looked at your page.

Come to think of it, seeing that salmon-on-cream, with green and red and blue text -- it's comfy. It feels familiar. After IRC died, these colours got me through high school and uni. That's back when memes were inventive, YTMND was pissing us off rather than Reddit and 9Gag, and Moot still posted regularly. I got here just about when Ian and Snacks were leaving. Shit, I'm in a nostalgic place today.

just leave lil nigga if youre gonna shit yourself

stop replying to this bait-thread until she posts tits with timestamp faggots

>’she’

Good advice, my man. You're right.

Fuck this site, fuck nostalgia, and fuck you, Jeremy, in particular. I know you're reading this. Jeremy in Portland. Yeah, you. Go to hell, Jeremy.

>maybe find some common interests, get to know you maybe build a foundation for a budding relationship

Then he's a moron. This bitch seems to a self obsessed idiot.

Sup Forums has been around for 14 years and 4 months what the fuck are you even talking about you fucking faggot.

Hi moot you know you can never leave us.