England

>England
>first world
Nice meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/exclusive-immigrant-tells-of-horrific-racist-981308
youtube.com/watch?v=riNS60fvok4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This isn't England, it's in Scotland, in the east end of Glasgow, a place called Royston.

I grew up there & i literally KNOW THESE PEOPLE.

fucking top kek. Boy in the hats name is Robert, one on the left is Ciaran. Can't remember the others name, but I know him.

Photo is at least 10 years old.

That place is now flooded with shitskins, they stand out in front of those shops selling drugs & the police ignore it.

Look up my home town senpai, High Wycombe, it's a shithole

>offbrand tracksuits
We need to get some humanitarian aid to these poor people.

try living here you spoiled shit

seriously, where did you get this pic op?

I legit know all of these people & grew up there.

Don't you have prayers to go to Muhammad?

There really is a supersave in Royston.
What a coincidence that you know those kids as well.

>England

*Glasgow

I can't imagine living in a more depressing place than UK.
What are white people even doing there at this point?
Face it, muslims won, you lost, just leave and let them ryn the country to the ground.

royston vasey?

There are poor places in any country. Even countries like Japan, even tho weebos will try to deny it hard.

Supersave is a local shop for local people.

>royston vasey?

Based Esti.

all the shops closed down here so they painted some new ones on.

What a shitty weather. I sure wouldn't trade my sun for these gray clouds.

>live in Leicester
>45% white british
>45%
>mfw that was 2011

If that is true: jesus, I'd prefer those rascals in the ill fitted tracksuits a 100 times over some shady immigrants

How do the locals in Royston get on with the immigrants i know there used and maybe still is trouble in other parts of Glasgow that were "enriched".

>tfw Derby

Don't worry, gents. We'll be removing kebab and dolescum sometime after the 23rd.

Comfy desu

>Face it, muslims won

Thanks to you, you fucker.

Did Ciaran go on to be a supreme MMA fighter?

Those are not offbrand theyre adidas and football tracksuits for Barcelona it was the fashion for teenagers in Glasgow back in the early to mid 2000s everyone wore a football or lacoste trackie but teenagers now are in fucking skinny jeans and look like poofs.

>Ciaran
Taig alert

Looks like Russia.

Sod off bloody wanker

>Be ethnic Chink from commonwealth country
>Told 'come to leicester to study, it's cosmopolitan'
>Cosmopolitan means half the people on the street are allahus of various shades
>mfw when the Empire's homeland has become like this

why

You're not doing much for dispersing stereotypes.

Every time I've met a clapistani, they've asked me if I've met the queen or if I know John fucking Smith from Liverpool.

This will only bolster their delusions.

If you avoid Zemun, Novi Beograd, parts of Novi Sad and Banjica you shouldent have any porblems.

same here but in Glasgow areas that looked like that 10 years ago have changed alot with tons of immigrants moving in go back 10 years and any non White person in areas like that got abused or attacked often like this.
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/exclusive-immigrant-tells-of-horrific-racist-981308

Not enough Adidas
Not squatting.

Nah.

im still rocking the tracksuits. Fuck those skinny jean wearing, quiff equipping faggots. They can all fuck off and listen to some faggoty house music.

WHERE DA WHYT PEEPOW?

Mostly smoking weed, drinking cheap alcohol, getting shit tattoos, following the latest trends from fake reality shows, modding hatchbacks, going to the gym, getting on it, complaining, drinking tea, staving off the general depressions of modern UK.

Its all good on a warm saturday when the slags are out and about.

That's in the cities at least anyway.

Jesus, don't they teach kids to not throw shit on street in US or that's just nigger area?

It would be funny if it weren't true.

>graffiti

How crass

British life in a nutshell

Fuck of Jew boy, our nations are helping keep them out of yours, if we fall, you fall.

Remember who your allies are.

YOU FAT BASTARD!

>allies

You mean vassals

Nah in America you just drop your trash where ever you please. It's the weirdest goddamn thing when you're there. People will just drop whole newspapers in front of them without breaking their stride.

I'm 100% serious.

They don't like the immigrants, but the current crop of young boys aren't like the ones in OP picture. The ones in the pic would all shave their heads 1 or 2 with clippers & were into drinking & fighting. Say what you want about them, but they fucking hated boys who acted feminine.

The current crop all prance around looking like justin beiber, more concerned with fixing their hair than fighting the immigrants.

White flight is happening, lots of people want to move out. They are building a bunch of new houses, for hundreds of residents & it's ALL immigrants who getting the houses.

There are brothels the immigrants are running with white women working in them, the immigrants openly sell drugs in the street, the police know about this & do nothing, they just ignore it.

Back when this pic was taken the immigrants would not have felt safe standing around in the streets.

I heard Canada is actually really clean

Where do you live?

I still see the usual chavs as the average youngster whenever I go up and down the country.

Only time I see hipsters and nu males, is campuses, Shoreditch and Brighton

Fine, vassals.

Either way, Israel should be using their Jew magic to destroy Muslim enrichment, rather than supporting it.

Some days I just feel really depressed. I still haven't properly come to terms with the fact that my own people will be a minority in their own country, just like they have in the capital. It's supposed to be the job of the government to protect it's people, they should be offering incentives for people to have 3+ kids instead of systematically replacing us.

True, I work in a shop on an estate and some of the boys that come through literally dance in the aisles, not even some kind of attempt at a manly dance, if such a thing exists, but actual twirling and prancing and trying to body pop like a nigger.

The parents walk along without saying anything.

There are still normal lads about though, don't lose hope.

I feel a bit like Faust here but...can we make a deal?

You aren't alone friend

Hope it stays like that desu

I'm not sure if it's true, but I've heard people on here say that East London is a sharia zone with cameras in homes and they're doing Islamic communism or some shit

It is compared to a larger US city like Atlanta, NY, LA, Chicago, sure. Compared to a Jap, Swiss, or pre-refugee German city, not really.

>Jewyork
>not living in cozy small town

Canadians generally have an obsessive need to be judged favorably by each other, which keeps littering in check.

America, on the other hand, has a "fuck em all I am within my rights to do whatever I want" mentality that exacerbates littering.

>being a true brit
>not listening to grime music, the ultimate redpill

When i was in boston, MA for a week i noticed people dropping their shit everywhere. One random guy complimented me as he saw me carrying an empty cup of hot chocolate and threw it in the trashcan.

Americans are weird. But i like them. Just steep down to their level of intelligence and you
ll have a blast

It's was my first trip to the USA but cultural differences are real i guess.

The muslims live in ghettos m8. Very easy to avoid, and they are one dole cheque away from total economic ruination.

Rotherham was a shock to the PC system, and the dumb RoPers and their apologists have doubled down over and over and over again on every subsequent act of antisocial bullshit to the point where normal people aren't moved by stories of 800+ drowned "refugees" any more.

The CNN Effect on foreign intervention? Yeah, that's gone. Millions marched against Blair's war. If we did it again today, I recon they wouldn't muster 10,000, with less than a quarter white. And it's all down to how unrelentingly vile and antisocial the muslims are up close.

Brexit wouldn't stand a chance if it wasn't for the threat of more of them pouring over the uncontrolled borders. They killed even middle class PC stone cold dead, and you should hear the schoolkids these days, holy shit do they not give a fuck about controlled speech.

There's a reason almost every newspaper closed the comments sections on their sites.

One stopped dole cheque away and they are fucked. They're not that powerful a group outside of the editorials at the BBC.

Glasgow This post explains what Teenage boys are like in Glasgow now back in like 2007/2008 they were still in tracksuits and gangfighting and causing trouble but its really became pussified in the last few years maybe some areas are still dodgy but its nothing like it was a few years back.

I have faith in the working class to keep being xenophobic, keep breeding like rabbits, and not only that but keep breeding the british bulldog stereotype.

Eventually it will get to breaking point, and it needs to do so before we become the minority.
It needs to do so before we become old men because the generations coming afterwards are already dwindling in numbers.
It needs to be before we are trapped in white enclaves, whilst we still have good knowledge of the land and the ability to use our environment to our advantage.

Who do shit-tier Brits look so much like Slavs. They even got a tracksuit.

youtube.com/watch?v=riNS60fvok4

>Encourages people to affiliate with niggers and pakis

>Actively uses the term whiteboy

>Redpilled

Jews or Muslims? I would choose the lesser of the two evils, even if it does sign your soul away.

Vidikovac je kancer, a u skorije vreme i Miljakovac

Looks comfy. My experience with the US has been that smaller towns are the best places to live (as long as there's a hospital within 30 minutes of driving). They have the services they need, people are genuinely polite and friendly (not like cities where we all just fake it for the first 2-3 minutes and then start getting pissy), the majority of the people are white, and the non-whites are properly socialized so they don't cause problems.

>small towns are dying
>farmers are packing up and selling their land
>no more industry to support jobs in rural areas because of globalization
>all the women leave and half the men leave too

think I should just blow my brains out because I don't want to live in the big city all my life and there's no future in small towns. fuckin hell

All empires do this. UK wants to be a large powerful country instead of a smaller wealthier country.

really makes you think