Woke up at 5:30am

>woke up at 5:30am
>It's now 6:48pm and I've still done NOTHING to improve my situation in life

I'm at the point I literally don't care.

Turning 23 in a few months and on my way to either dying or catching some fucked up disease from being seditary.
Hope I die in my sleep desu.

>tfw I still have time to not be like you

If you're over 20 It's too late

>just barely making the cutoff

>criminal

What did you mean by this?

At least you didn't wake up at 6:48pm

>still neet
>applied at least in 100+ businesses with zero success
>high school dropout loser

I want to leave this depressing shithole before I kill myself.

Just kill yourself there but take out loans and apply for creditcards with fake income first and give me money. Ty ill make good use of it

Isn't education free there
Why not do a trade or study further

I'm a brainlet though, I was basically treated like a brain dead retard in high school because of how bad my performance was. Wageslaving is my only option, but even that seems impossible at this point.

just kill yourself then lol you sound like a fag

what kind of jobs are you applying for?
First things first, go to night school to get your high school diploma. You'll get it, and you'll meet other people struggling too. Also you might not be a brainlet, lots of circumstancial stuff can destroy your performance in highschool.

That's why I suggested a trade school, if that's what you call it up there (vocational schools?)

That way you learn more practical skills for employment instead.

I'm sure you're not a brainlet user, unless you do have a legit learning disability but I've met people like that that still menial jobs. I believe in you man

That's been my mindset since I was 17. If you're on here at anywhere near 20, it's too late.
I replaced a full time job at 18 with sitting at home doing nothing, just because I didn't like it or the people there.
Worst decision of my life, now 5+ years later it feels like that was only a few months ago...

Good warning for the younger people desu

>25
>wasted fives years doing NOTHING
disability benefit doesn't help fix fucked up heads ;_;

30 soon.

Been NEETing for half a year now, best part of my life since childhood tbqh. No obligations, no responsibilities, no need to learn anything, just play vidya and do nothing till your heart's content.

you could talk to a pretty girl

don't listen to this guy

I was 23 when I started to get my life together, stopped being a neet, went to uni, finished at 27, 28 now and have a nice job getting paid well too

it's never too late to start improving yourself, the only thing holding you back is yourself

In addition to mental retardation and schizophrenia, my insomnia and sleep disorder are quite severe. There's absolutely zero chance that I can function in the society.
THERE IS NOTHING TO IMPROVE ME

Okay i gave up. Please let me sleep.

that's fucking boring tho

It's only been 1h 18min and you already feel suicidal?

FUCK! I HATE AM AND PM TERMINOLOGY