Come up with an action movie one liner in less than 15 seconds

come up with an action movie one liner in less than 15 seconds

>don't bother apologizing with your face, my knuckles will take care of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So you can lay a punch.. but you still take one better!

I didn't want that to kill you...
...But I did want it to hurt

"Tell him the Czech's in the mail."

The rest just writes itself.

you're annoying and my dick's itching so I'm gonna break your face and fuck your wife

they say women can't drive, which is not very relevant to the current situation given that we are two men about to have a gunfight. pew pew be dead.

EEZY EEZY

>woah don't be falling dead till I'm done hurting you

am I the only playing?

>KEK THIS, ASSHOLE! *BLAM!*

Enjoying your sandwich? Have some extra knuckles.

were you even trying? don't tell me, any answer would be equally embarassing

it IS personal

PSHHHHHHHH

*teleport*

>Nothing personnel... kid.

"You died like you lived...
With your mouth full of shit"

"You know? I bet you never thought when you got up this morning, "I bet I get my shit wrecked today by a half-drunk street mime in a tuxedo t-shirt." Funny how shit works out sometimes."

>I bet I get my shit wrecked today by a half-drunk street mime in a tuxedo t-shirt."
kek that's pretty good

"Could you repeat that? It's hard to understand you with all those dicks in your mouth."

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jji78uEW14
K I N O

>I'll kill you so dead your corpse will need a second funeral

I rock, and roll, all night, sweet suzie

"I'm gonna shit down your hornblower and break that flute off in your ass" - Johnny Bass, "Band Practice"

"You want an apology? OK, I'm sorry I kicked your teeth in. I thought it would be an improvement."

"I think of my foot like a second wife; I broke things off with her after she played around with some asshole too. - Tony "Hotdogs" Luciani, "Gyros and Heroes"

"Here's my absentee ballot; I was all outta paper so I had to use lead."- Texas Pete, "Treadin' Armageddon"

"Do you have any idea what two ten-gauge barrels of buckshot will do to a man from this range? Keep talkin and we're both gonna find out. "

Nice watch, too bad you won't be able to tell the time on it after I break it. Break your face, that is.

Read everyone of these as if Arnold was delivering them

"Let's just lay it out there. You know who the hero is here, right? When's the last time you saw a movie titled "Douchebeard with an overbite?"

"Get outta my sight before I put my foot so far up your ass, it knocks your teeth out."

"When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't talk."

"I believe you... but my gun doesn't"

You mean every one not everyone you stupid illiterate fuck.

Patrick Bateman plays the villain and the hero has two pistols.
"Check these."

"why don't you make like a banana and fuck off!"

"What the fuck is this with this dumb retarded bitch talking about? with his homo face, and shit, i say we pop a cap in his ass and then try to lick the bullet holes with our mouths, for our sexual desires?"

>if only you punched as hard as you scream

"I'd tell you to blow it out your ass, but my dick is in the way"

"Don't worry, I never play "just the tip"" *stabs*

"FILTER THIS" *forces instagramer through sieve*

"Yeah, that's gotta be rough, what with them just having finally dropped and all."

i'm going to kick your ass so far into your ass that your ass will come out the other side

You ever hear the phrase, "as the twig is bent, the tree inclines"? Well right now I'm inclined to beat the shit out of you, not just with the twig but the whole tree - because my bark is worse than my bite

>you are a big guy

>you are a big guy

I've got nothing...

>You're out kiddo
>Kicks bad guy out window

Amazing