Who can tell me what this is? I tried google translate and that got me nothing

Who can tell me what this is? I tried google translate and that got me nothing.

clearly, these are tits

The kana is a little hard to read honestly. well, for me.

I'll give that a try. Stand by.

can you flip the image, like invert it? Im too lazy to read backwards

Also, it'd help if the image wasn't inverted. this bitch is sneaky.

I'll see if I can get a clearer picture.
She called me a dork.

Try reversing the image since the characters are in reverse.

Those are "omae wa mou shindeiru, nani's" which roughly translates to seaweed kettle chips

Butter flavored dried clam guts. Yay, Japan.

loool

Inverted

lmao

its roasted, butter dried shellfish snack

Niiiice, thanks guys. This puts me on the path to tapping that ass.

I can't read what she's saying. Can you flip it?

kek

Hahaha, OP got rekt. It's fucking pasta.

not OP here, can someone explain what the "Kai" Kanji and the "Hi" "Mo" kana mean together? are they supposed to be read together? or is "Himo" its own word?

Clam guts/intestines/innards.

Hey thanks dude, I know that that kanji means shell fish I just wasnt sure if I was reading the kana right. I read it as Himo and I tried to find out what it meant and all I found was "string" if I could ask you one more question; when you read, do you always read kanji and kana separately? or are there times where you have to read them as one word? Thanks in advance.

Honestly, it depends. Kanji generally composes a stand alone word, unless it is a verb and the kana is simply grammatical information like verb tense and the like.

There are always exceptions, though. This one is actually two words, kai and himo. One reading of himo is string, you're right there, but another is innards or intestines.

Fuck man theres soooo many questions I have, but I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much!