Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jss57XZXX8c
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=rTiGlNDnOtE
youtube.com/watch?v=DxDzFJ3lID4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this good?

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

Still much interested in the imp foreplay.

requesting some Kejourou pictures

this thread won't blow up

Requesting a carrot shitting on a rabbit and the rabbit eating the carrot while other various vegitables are shoved in the rabbits ass and vagina by Bugs Bunny who is wearing a oversized cowboy hat and has a throbbing erection.

Seconding
youtube.com/watch?v=Jss57XZXX8c

hello there

Accepting 1 request or something. i don't know.

Hi

>nice hat ... it will be mine in a few ...
It's just a temp... actually....

NSFW fine? I'm not a repeat.

>Sup Forums is more of a safespace than Discord is

We need this one.

Sure. I'm really lazy though. The only reason I'm not doing Vore's request is because the girl's design is very complicated, not because of how he behaves.

i like you

can you lewd Hero's mom for me?

Just simplify the design then. You don't have to include a lot of the extras like her outfit ans such

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢

Gnarly Bro and Baseball cap combined(gotta cut corners my dudes) also taking more male requestos

^This

Swordbro! My brother from another mother! My fellow repeat requester!
How's the Rukiadex?
>Shitting up the thread with shit scribbles
Off yourselves

oh gosh yes ... a decent delivery for that requests would be something id like to see for myself ...

how much did you get paid?

;w; they were requests from last thread gomen gomen
Also i already know im shit HEH

>Swordbro! My brother from another mother!
>gets told to fuck off
>this desperate for a friend

Thanks for the (you)s fuccbois. I actually lied, I can't draw for shit.

This should serve as a lesson never to reply to avartarless people from now on. Now your requests will never be fulfilled.

Screencap this and let this be a reminder. no avatar = not a drawfag

I can answer that question

for money

i'll take request or 2

If Leyla is lurking

Requesting Leyla receiving a facial while jerking off two huge dicks like the gif.

your pencil trying to use this long range tactical knife

Requesting user siting on a chair looking at a noose in the center of a room

well fuick that took longer than expected, guy was tanked
so whos still here?
youtube.com/watch?v=rTiGlNDnOtE

Two requests:
>Jam a knife into your right eye
>Jam a fork into your left eye
Just asking an honest question user. Ya see, me and Swordbro are cut from the same cloth.

Fuck you dude

one quick request

Requesting loving hug

Patrick Star with YOU TRIED on his chest

weird, I was already going to draw something like that

swordbro is actually nice and fun to talk to, you.. well.. you're just a pretentious cunt.

>me and Swordbro are cut from the same cloth.
whatever you gotta tell yourself

schluck SCHLORP SCLSHHH
What's that disgusting sound?

the sound of people disagreeing with you

You know what the voreguy is kinda right with my scribbles maybe i should practice more i just wasted 1 hour doing 4 bad requests, that could've been one hour of studying anatomy and construction.
So Kudos vore guy you made me want to study more, also dont be so rude (still dont like you).
Final doodle of the night

Requesting a cute Digby please! Preferably not lewd.

but what about.... lewd?

youtube.com/watch?v=DxDzFJ3lID4

madting

i'm retard

As long as it's adorably lewd! I want to "Aw" like I've never aw'd before.

He is though, as is Speedy, Abusefag, and every other repeat requester. We just have different methods of getting what we want. Speedy and Abusefag have that history of stalking people, Swordbro manipulates drawfags by befriending them, and I'm just straightforward and shit on everyone. I'm not gonna pretend to be your friend or suck you off for a delivery. Because in all honesty, I couldn't give two shit about drawfags. I just want the request. I guess that makes me a massive faggot though, doesn't it?
>Loving hug
That just likes like a random amalgamation of lines to me.
At least you admit it.

Oh shit hahaha

>hes just manipulating all of his friends
again we ride this merry go round

Requesting soft boy pembroke but with cool jotaro hat with his stronk guy cardigan stand in the back doing cool poses, please.

but what makes you think drawfags will want to draw free shit for you when you're constantly shitting on them? honest question.

This is way too cute.

Thank you

>Because in all honesty, I couldn't give two shit about drawfags
Guess all your posts about Orangy are just for the lulz then.

It's a one-sided relationship, is it not?
He gets the requests done for nothing in return. I mean, unless he's paying them, and we just don't know about it.
Because they have.
Orangy is love. She has ascended beyond the status of drawfag. She is now a true artist.

>Swordbro manipulates drawfags by befriending them

so.. what you're saying is, talking to people, playing games with people and spending money on people randomly and being willing to help someone out monetarily, without asking a single thing in return is manipulation just to get a shit scribble or two?

nigga you stupid as fuck

>unless he's paying them, and we just don't know about it.

he has commissioned a lot of people for his entries, and has never hid it, stop trying to deflect when your dumb ass hasn't even been here long enough to know what the fuck goes on.

>vorefag has no idea what he's talking about: the thread

ok

They're so desperate most of them known it but are addicted to the SUCC, it's codependent.

>Because they have.
and those who "have" were aware of how much you shit on and "dont care" about drawfags?

maggie simpson

>its one-sided
do you really think his friends just sit around and give him free shit? nigga just harasses people to play vidya and barely gets rookis from his personal circle anymore.

>tfw your logic is as fucked as your fetish
I'll spout out a few differences between you and swordbro.
Swordbro pays for drawings, accepts whatever he gets instead of complaining. BEFRIENDS as in, people like him. He drops his request and bumps it a few times, then calls it a day instead of spamming every thread that pops up like some retard throwing a fit. Not to mention his request is something reasonable and not fucking disgusting

nice

People have actually done his request before but to be fair 99% of them were artists with not much experience and doodled the request in like 20 minutes

oh fuck you actually did it

If I knew this wasn't a joke I woulda just gave you the full version m8eyo

OR awesome thanks Leyla!!!!

this is good

Draw these guys

I was serious

>defending swordfag
>ever

Rhanks

what are you looking at

Different strokes for different folks.

saved

Leyla do you have a commission price list?

Someone please draw this adorable goofball being adorable!

>spending money on people randomly and being willing to help someone out monetarily
I haven't heard of any of that, and if that is the case, then he truly is a dumbfuck, but I'm inclined to believe it's not true.
Why would he spend money on random people on the internet?
And if he has the kind of money to burn, why no commission his requests?
Furthermore, why not commission people who can do the request justice?
Why drop the request here if he has the money to pay for it?

Regardless, it is much more pathetic to suck a shit-scribbler's dick for a sad attempt at delivering a request.
>and those who "have" were aware of how much you shit on and "dont care" about drawfags?
Yes
Holy fuck that looks horrifying. Trying studying up on anatomy.

I've been waiting for this!
>Swordbro pays for drawings
As a carrot on a stick and to say he patrons the community, rarely. He invests in drawings and gets paid multiple more by having this as part of his image.
>accepts whatever he gets instead of complaining
Yeah, we all have those "thank you so much i love it" people in our lives, most know it isn't genuine and find it more offensive than the truth
>BEFRIENDS as in, people like him
People like serial killers and politicians
>He drops his request and bumps it a few times, then calls it a day instead of spamming every thread that pops up like some retard throwing a fit.
Despite saying he liked the chaos that erupted around his request and has instigated it himself
>Not to mention his request is something reasonable and not fucking disgusting
800 cropped pictures of your waifu for a stalker wall is disgusting. At least with sexuality you can understand the mental illness.

>he's dumb for commissioning
>he should commission
are you okay? do you have brain damage?
>just calling all forms of friendship dick sucking
what's it like being this lonely?

yeah I have been giving my gf facials a lot lately but she is out of town so I needed to put it on somebody's face. thank you for the full pic

>As a carrot on a stick and to say he patrons the community
when has he ever gone out of his way to go "i pay for drawings give me free stuff" except I think one time to Bludgeons

commission please

>I haven't heard of any of that

you haven't heard any of it because you truly are an oblivious idiot who hasn't been here very long.