youtube.com/watch?v=jiOGjn1Ms4w
youtube.com/watch?v=EvnvpclPg6o
youtube.com/watch?v=sMkL-IH-SlY
youtube.com/watch?v=oG_ej8OGkhE
youtube.com/watch?v=jGBNz_LBpGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i regret meeting her senpai, pic related she cant recognize how perfect i am

nice edition
is this disco polo? the singer is a qt (and the sog it's catchy too)

nossa nossa assim voce me mata ai se eu te pego ai ai se eu te pego

I met tourists from Argentina here, they were legit white 100% European looking. Memes were right wtf

donczjunoł pomperap juw gaczu pomperap

we have many ethnicities, don't get surprised if you meet brown argies too, the ones in the biggest cities are mostly white or very lightskinned, especially middle and upper class

yup it is
it's intended to be funny

what do yo think about those?
youtube.com/watch?v=N-f-RM_YESI
youtube.com/watch?v=fA2FwdNzokA

g'night /v4/
wub you all
even hungary

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wzejo7ZKAEA

night fwiend, have a song before bed

youtube.com/watch?v=V0PisGe66mY

I find them funny, although I know it's considered bydlo music there, why?

>inb4: lublinanon screetching autistically

14th for transhumanism

good night friends

nighty

youtube.com/watch?v=jiOGjn1Ms4w

well, it used to be bydło music, now most of disco polo is pretty much ironic and satire at least in my opinion.

eeeeeh macarena

One question, I lurked in many /v4/ threads and there's always an argentinian guy. Are you from V4 or just argentinian amazed with Visegrad?
Also are you the /sameguy/?

I have seen 2 argentinians here recently:

1. that poleboo argie
2. me

I like the countries, especially slovakia

it's the typical music you find at parties and discos?, most of it sounds very danceable tbqh
what do you like about Slovakia?

I'm a biased 'muh heritage' person, that's all
Also, the landscapes, the castles, it seems to be a fantastic country

never in my life I met someone with slovak heritage, and I've met poles, ukrainians, and yugoslavians (old lady who came here when it still existed)

kinda yes, but nowadays it's not as popular as it used to be
do you have any contact with Poles outside of Sup Forums?

if you ever go to pittsburgh they basically have a little slovakia

I think the uni there actually offers slovak language as well

I also love slovaks, actually I love all v4 members, I think they are the most based in whole europe. btw those four countries are the best tourist in my apartments during summer.
Another question, what are your stances on EU? yay nay or meh?

>and yugoslavians (old lady who came here when it still existed)
cool
something between nay and meh

how much do you rent your apartments for?

>do you have any contact with Poles outside of Sup Forums?
atm only on internet, but when I studied polski I was in contact with polish diaspora and with a real pole, qt people

I guess most of them were to the states then, I consider them extremely rare here

So you speak Polish?
I didn't know you were that serious about Poland.

I started studying it but my autism was stronger, I would love to start again but the only teacher we have is quite annoying and harassing

2-5 people per apartment
4 apartments with sea view
2 people 30€
3 people 40€
4 people 50€
5 people 60€
with basically everything you need for a nice vac

I’m sorry to hear that

it's alri, my dream is that one day I'll get a qt polish bf that will teach me

>tfw i'm not cute

ay hold up

you can be qt in many ways, also, I've met plenty of qt guys with low self-esteem just because they weren't 10/10
so you were mostly to USA, but here you're super rare, at least for me

nice, you work elsewhere beside renting or you fine for the rest of the year just from the season?

so you must be strong and courageous, remember, Alexander wasnt considered most handsome guy, and who do people talk about today, him or his pretty friends?

well, I don't even know what's my goddamn problem, the only thing I noticed is that most people believe I'm a bitch when they meet me first because I tend to avoid greeting people and I'm very serious when I'm with strangers, usually that changes when they get to know me, but for some reason I never had luck with guys, and when I have it they tell me years later

well tbqh I'm studying in Zagreb so it's my parents house and apartments but I manage reservations and help them prepare them for guests so I get my cut. My parents both work and apartments get us about 10000€ per season and 10% is mine. It's kinda crazy money and noe I'm living in my own place that they bought me with that money

>strong and courageous

Have you been watching Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne again?
You forgot genki and yuuki.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvnvpclPg6o

ah, well still nice tbqh renting is pretty profitable
also do your guests often make some mess/destroy anything? or shit like this doesnt happen?

i dont watch no anime

The only acceptable disco polo coming through:
youtube.com/watch?v=sMkL-IH-SlY
>tfw it starts as silly and ironic and ends as legit sad and melancholic

worst bunch I ever got were 5 students from Czechia and they burned a cigarette hole in a matress, ruined it with nail polish and were pretty loud to early in the morning, but that's one time occasion.
Of course they break something once in a while but it's not intended, and as far as I've noticed poles are the cleanest and leave me no job of cleaning up after them while czechs are the dirtiest. Also 90% of my tourists are middle age to older couples and families and are already family friends because we kinda have same people coming every year.

It's also fun how I kinda learn languages from my guests. I'm able to have normal conversations on czech and slovak and kinda understand polish but it's still a bit heavy language for me

>I've noticed poles are the cleanest and leave me no job of cleaning up after them while czechs are the dirtiest
Weird, I'd expect the opposite. But maybe Czech bydło rents what our middle class rents, and our our bydło goes for something cheaper.

I see, thanks for sharing

wew lad, even I got sad with it

>/v4/
>active at 2:30 in the morning
very nice

it's 21:36 you silly!

I'd say it's kinda equal regarding the class of people coming. You all guys spend literally nothing here and bring all your food from home kek. Although my apartments are really cheap comparing to other seaside rentals in my area so yeah it probably just that poorer people are coming to my place. I think it's just that poles don't want to make a bad impression on us so we don't btfo them for the next year and czech kinda look like they don't care

>You all guys spend literally nothing here and bring all your food from home kek.
worst kind of people
nothing worse than traveling somewhere and eating some cheap processed shit instead of local cuisine

The lyrics make it better, but it's hard to translate them
>I got sad with it
here, cheer yourself up
youtube.com/watch?v=oG_ej8OGkhE

>You all guys spend literally nothing here and bring all your food from home kek
kek

kike

>You all guys spend literally nothing here and bring all your food from home
lel
Yup, those were Poles alright

it's not even processed food, you literally bring full pots of your home cooked food and freezed meat and shit. It's kinda funny, same thing with czechs and slovaks

no, thats janusz, typical pole meme

I need to know what's the story or meme behind this monkey

>can't fall asleep
>have to wake up in 2 hours for work

it's not a monkey, it's a Pole

>why spend money at food while you are at holidays if you can bring whole pot of home made bigos with you

but why the monkey?? do you have monkeys there or something?

>zjem z garnka, co będe talerz brudził
fuck, I actually do that sometimes

iktf, good luck today

>do you have monkeys there
well yes
they're called Poles

I also do it, I am a pole already? :3

Ask our Great Lord and Saviour, Jewel of the Nile, Testoviron.

isn't the fun of travelling about enjoying anything your holiday destination can offer to you?

no, you travel to make some pics and upload them on facebook, showing your friends, who you haven't talked with since primary school, that you are wealthy and worldly enough to travel

Exactly. Hence the monkey.

sorry not quite familliar with pole memes

i dunno the origin but its expression just perfectly suits Janusz - your typical Pole

this also you probably can't afford the trip anyway and you had to take a loan

Yes. They're called Polacks.

that shit happens everywhere though
now I got it, thanks
STOP! REEEEEE

SO YOUV BE SAYIN
THAT WE
WUZ NITRANS N SHIIEET
rough

People it represents don't think like humans. More like animals, but with calculators to count every grosz because "omg efrifin sou expensiw I want cheeper!".
That's just one example ofc.

Kek I don't believe you're that poor people, to go out for couple of dinners to a local restaurant, they're not even expensive here in cro

I call it intellectual poverty.

youtube.com/watch?v=jGBNz_LBpGg
Is there a single poolish meme out there that wasn't started by testo? He pretty much single-handedly defined our side of the Internet

the thing is I went to southern poland and it felt more expensive than croatia, cigarettes, beer, alcohol, food supplies, restaurants all the same prices like croatia or maybe a bit more expensive

I don't think he started that feel. A Polish meme nobody knows is Polish.

>they're not even expensive here
That's the point, stereotypical moustached Janusz has no problems with spending money on dumb, useless shit just to annoy his neighbours, but at the same time is as petty and stingy as it's humanely possible when it comes to saving money on mundane expenses, even if it's just a few pennies
Right, wojak belongs to Wojak from kc.
>nobody knows is Polish
Fitting, isn't it? It's like a metameme.

I'm from southwest and I don't find it too expensive, it's just mentality people have. They will have a billion quid in their bank account and they will still try to "save" every penny and everything will be too expensive for them.

I knew it is, just the name says it

kek we are fucking polar opposite, croats, especially dalmatians will take credit from the bank and own their soul to it just to spend it all in italy or austria on skiing and to brag about it to their friends

feels weird knowing that probably nobody outside of poland and maybe other slav countries knows how to even pronounce "wojak"

>That's the point, stereotypical moustached Janusz has no problems with spending money on dumb, useless shit just to annoy his neighbours,
gnome saiyan
>Right, wojak belongs to Wojak from kc.
and who knows how to actually say it, it's wojak not łodżak.
a side note, kc sounds a bit ambiguous when we talk about Polish maymays.

I would like to hear an anglo saying ''wojak'' tbqhwybl

I just imagined people pronouncing it łodżak...

wojak

Not really, nobody refers to kara as kc
Now imagine kurwa

anyway guys gotta go to sleep, there's gay pride parade tommorow in Zagreb and I have to be ready to collect all the keks and cringes from them. Always nice talking to /v4/. Good night

good night

Good night lad
Vote for joining Visegrad Group when the day finally comes

saying it, not writing it :3

sleep tight

kurwa is actually world wide recognized world tbqh

night friend

>implying the Poles did not invent everything in the picture tho