youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=TaSo2v_0hY4
youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zolyy-gflc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUCp4QvZxE8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbvLJzsUpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8

nothing wrong with schizoid personality disorder, just live a Schopenhaurian life of art and information

i'm AvPD and avoidant attachment style

I think OP saying "incapable" means he wants intimacy but just can't do it.

oh, that's a lot more harsh, so you're held back by anxiety and incompetence instead of emptiness?

op here. i'm not sure, i don't think i actually long for intimacy

Are you incapable of providing or reciprocating intimacy or emotional connection? Do you appear schizophrenic/utterly-neutral to others?

i think i'm held back by all three of them

yes and idk, never really asked anyone about me.

lol faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=TaSo2v_0hY4

youtube.com/watch?v=N_MqfF0WBsU

Shit OP, I think I'm in the same boat. How does the thought of intimacy make you feel? I don't like it, and could never be really romantic ex because I found the touchy feely stuff to be annoying, I just wanted sex.

omg this. even on tinder i can't talk about anything. i don't have anything i want to talk about. i just want to have sex and get it over with.

intimacy doesn't make me feel anything. it just makes me feel left out, because everyone is so into it but i'm not. when a girl cry, i can only give solution to her problems, not emotional companion

Sup Forums-core

That's so true, emotional stuff is tough to deal with. I know what to say and how, but it feels fake as fuck each time. When I'm drunk tho, I have no problem being intimate.

Anytime I think about having a girl over or telling her how I feel, I become dizzy, tired, nauseous, or a combination of the three. What do I do?

>feelium

i have been here a while and cant believe i have never heard that meme. kek.

it's an old one. I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet, it gets posted every once in a while.

If you've never had any intimacy with a girl before that's probably the reason.

Ive slept with 10 different girls, and got to 3rd base with 2 more, 1st and 2nd base with probably about 3 more

Basically the opposite for me. I have such a strong desire for intimacy that I think it's starting to really fuck me up. I don't really care about sex, to be honest. I just want to be wanted, and I can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zolyy-gflc

this is a music board not a blog fuck off

Maybe you're just gay? I don't know user.

Fuck me was for

you want webern and serialism:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUCp4QvZxE8

I think I might be bisexual, but Im much more attracted to women. I just feel inferior sometimes. Ive never been able to hold a relationship for longer than a month. I don't know, I'm just lonely. I did try and 'hook up' with a man once, and I think I did it because it felt good to be wanted, cherished.

Have a song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XXbvLJzsUpk

>I just feel inferior sometimes
How so?

how is that even related to music?

I feel like most people don't really like me, when I know that's ridiculous and it's only because they don't give me a lot of attention like some do.

Ever since I was a child, I've felt that my overall self worth as a human is lower than most people. I feel like I'm not a "real" person sometimes, like I'm just a child and most are adults. It's hard to describe, but I usually feel "beneath" most people. And even with women, I'll feel like I don't deserve them. Like that they are such things of beauty, and I'm just so ugly, inside and out.

i felt the same way for years. now im 22 and have two romantic partners. for years i was terrified of ever being intimate with anyone. it was really only last year i opened up.

i felt this problem untilimet the right person whoch honestly you dont see coming, we aren't together anymore but it was the first time i had been with a s/o and everything felt natural. before that i had seen it pretty impossible to ever do anything outside of hooking up drunk with women