Fake hate crimes are on the rise

Fake hate crimes are on the rise.
Why are they not talked about.

Psa Iowa is on the northwest border of Illinois. They are not hicks abd definitely not southerners. Chicagoans and Naperville people are oblivious to this.

Because it would be counterproductive

Because it doesn't fit the Liberal media's agenda.They like talking about hate crimes,Just not about hate crimes against white people.

Filthy lyin negger. Reh reh reh reh reh reh white power!

nigs gunna nog

What else is to be expected from bumfuck naperville illinois. Better get back in the trailer park.

>>Why are they not talked about.
Liberals push White Guilt on white people, so they don't mention it or they get backlash and be a called racist.

>Better get back in the trailer park.
Are you talking to me?

If you are, no i don't live in a trailer park.I live in a city in a apartment.

La di da
Mister fancypants

because they almost never happen

same thing with rapes, people desperate to believe that society isn't completely fucked go "LOOK, THESE PEOPLE MADE IT UP" when the truth is the vast vast majority of rapes not only happen but go unreported

society is fucked user, and pretending that horrible shit doesn't happen on a daily basis is incredibly childish

Judging by there clothes they went to private school.i did too, black men act totally different there.

It's very very VERRRRY V.E.R.Y. rare, there are a few black who actually act like decent members of society.

Because leftism.

Apparently private school gave you a shit education
>there
>their

blah blah blah.
Yeah its like 4am i really don't care about my spelling.My "jobs" don't consist of writing.

BTW Good night friend.

>but go unreported
How is this known if they are unreported?

They get reported years after in some poll of a sociological study. The methodolical rigor of those studies is somewhat mediocre and there might be a lot confirmation bias. I would be careful with taking their quantitative conclusions on face value, yet the fact that rape and sexual assault occur MUCH more often than reported to police has been empirically and reproducibly proven many times over.

*An apartment

>Dumb fuck

The minorities will go crazy and scream racism.