Which one is better?

Which one is better?

this one

i prefer aphex twin

Did they really need to include "Teenagers" on The Black Parade? :|

/thread

I don't know a single song by them but
this

I think I listened to Black Parade so much as a kid that now I find it easier to revisit and find stuff I enjoy about Three Cheers. Both great but very different albums, I have a hard time deciding which to put on my top 100 list sometimes. It's Not A Fashion Statement It's A Deathwish is the best MCR song tho.

this is embarrassing

edgemaestros

numalestro

>cant even into mcr

Three Cheers, duh.

without a shadow of a doubt three cheers

I'm not an antisocial white manchild so I can't "into it", sorry.

bullets

headfirst for halos is top 3 MCR songs

tbp

Three Cheers

Probably Black Parade

I love both equally, but I have to say it's Three Cheers. The Black Parade is great, and the rock opera story it tells is really cool and all, but when it comes to the overall impact, emotion, and hard edge, it's Three Cheers. The Black Parade has this more radio friendly sound, which I'm not a big fan, of; however it's still a great album, and some prefer it due to its easy going sound per se.

Black parade, because memes.
Bring me bullets best album btw.

Bring me bullets is great. Three Cheers and Bring me Bullets are both awesome. I can't choose between those two. Three Cheers is a lot more refined and cleaner than Bring me bullets, but Bring me bullets is even more emotionally impactful than three cheers. Plus, I may be a bit biased, because Three Cheers was probably the first album I had on CD, which I listened to religiously in middle school on a shitty pharmacy portable CD player. The nostalgia factor kicks in hard in Three Cheers for me for sure, as with other people.

Got into them post brakeup, right after conventional weapons release. Light behind your eyes was my first song. Than i naturally got into black parade than danger days, than the first two. To be clear i was literally 9yr old during the whole emo craze so all i knew was pinkblackrazormuhpoetrysuicide shit and did not give a fuck about music at all besides 70 rock compilation cassets my dad had that i would listen on repeat constantly.

Skylines and turnstiles is my fav song so the choice is easy.

Oh rip. I'm so butthurt.

Yeah. I was kinda like that back then. I started with prog rock a new wave because of my parents, and then my personal tastes started to kick in. I love prog and new wave still, but I really honed my personal tastes in middle and high school. Once I discovered pirating and music discussion forums, I just became a music snob really.

This

I used to be really into MCR when I was younger, around last year I revisited them mainly for nostalgia and unexpected got a little into them again before I got bored of them.

I find there's a trend in their albums - they got more refined and less raw as they came out. Personally, for a band like MCR, I prefer the rawness, which is why I really liked I bought You My Bullets and not so much Black Parade. Three Cheers however managed to get a really good middle ground between refined and raw, making it pretty much their best album.

I sometimes wonder what it would had been like to have caught MCR live at some small gig before they were known, those were meant to be pretty amazing, weather you're into edgy music or not.

Bullets, it's the only one without a bad track thrown in to be a single but that messes up the cohesiveness of the albu itself

Bullets has their best songs and their worst songs of their career tho imo, basically half and half, a real mixed bag.

Both are shit if you don't cry about how much your middle class life sucks and cut yourself

>(You)