So Diamonds are the hardest metal as we all know, but what happens if you shoot one with a bullet?

So Diamonds are the hardest metal as we all know, but what happens if you shoot one with a bullet?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for curiosity

this bait is such low quality that I'm not even gonna look through my images and pick one.

It reflects back and hits you square in the forehead, goes through your skull, destroys your brain and kills you

It'd probably still shatter. It's hard yes but that also makes it brittle and so hitting a diamond with a hammer is likely to shatter it. Same of you shot one I'd assume

Best reply so far, thank you.

It'd probably still shatter. It's hard yes but that also makes it brittle and so hitting a diamond with a hammer is likely to shatter it. Same of you shot one I'd assume?

I would say that for every unit of shattered bullet, you'd have abut 25% shatterings of diamond.

Diamond structure is not strong if hit from correct angle

eeep, double post. Thanks bud

You'll never know until you science it yourself.

Diamonds are the hardest metal, but bullets are the hardest substance. Bullets win.

It'd probably still shatter. It's hard yes but that also makes it brittle and so hitting a diamond with a hammer is likely to shatter it. Same of you shot one I'd assume?

I live in a no gun zone, can one of you truly free men do it for me?

Dude, you're a joker, this ones way better.

I guess everyone's retarded now and diamonds are made of metal. gg Sup Forums

they ran 400 iron per wall at diamonds per hour and the results were inconclusive, all we know is that denver had no power for weeks. Experiments like this are not safe OP

Oh my sweet summer child...

It'd probably still shatter. It's hard yes but that also makes it brittle and so hitting a diamond with a hammer is likely to shatter it. Same off u shot one I'd assume????

Some really good replies ITT

>Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe. *sniff* Maybe...
>I have yet to meet one who can out smart BOOLET.

Heavy Weapons Guy said it best. No stopping the bullet.

diamonds are not metals. Diamonds are made up of carbon, which is a non-metal.

>Diamonds are the hardest metal
>hardest metal
>metal

>diamonds
>a metal

hello welcome to Sup Forums how are you enjoying your first day

iT'd ProBaBly sTilL shaTTer, iT's hArD yEs buT TaHt AlsO mAkEs iT bRiTtLe aNd sO HiTtInG A dIAmonD wItH a HaMMeR Is LiKelY tO SHaTTer It. sAmE iF U ShIt oNe I ASSume

I'm not legally allowed to own own due to reasons, so I can't.

noobs

Pedo?

The correct reply would have been "Checked"

This isn't a dubs thread

don't worry, it's still harder than quartz

my dick is harder than quartz

Your skull is thicker than quartz

You're thicker than pig shit.

You're not very good at this, please go back to Redd/it.

sadboi

It shatters also hang yourself

Diamond's a fucking mineral, dipshit.

Due to extensive research done by the Fourchungus Institute of Scientology, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.
They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.

They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.
They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.

They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.

They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.

Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known the man.

They're rocks not minerals, damnit Marie

>Diamond
>Not a metal
pick one idiot

If dubs diamond is a metal

instead it's a solid while still being the same

Look it up, retard, not that you should have to. This is common fucking knowledge.

jesus, when did Sup Forums become this stupid? I guess the election caused an imfflux of Ameritards or something....

>Look it up, retard, not that you should have to.
I looked it up, who's laughing now morone
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond

sigh everyone knows

exactly my thoughts

Bullet wins, clip on jew tube

Diamonds aren't made of metal.

Got a link?

>So Diamonds are the hardest metal
>metal
I'm out. I'm afraid I'll get so dumb, people around me tomorrow will also get infected with The Stupid. I'm not opening this thread.

summer fag ahoy

>saying ahoy
semen slurping faggot ahead

I enjoyed it, but you wasted your time.

thatsthejoke.jpg

You assume there are brains in that skull.

You know humans technically have 2 brains, your digestive system works independently from your brain, your brain has 0 control over it. So much so it functions even after death.
THe more you know.bmp

It'd probably still assume. It's hammer yes but that also makes it shatter so hitting a shot with a shatter is likely to brittle it. Same if you hard one I'd diamond

>all these new friends for us to play with
what if we made a bullet out of diamond and shot it at a diamond made out of bullets?

Erm… no, it doesn't the same way your heart will still keep beating even when braindead (of course, lack of breathing will kill it off through anoxia).
Also imagery induces vomit in some people. Not completely autonomic.

Who cares as long as you hit the bigger taking off with your diamonds

It'd probably still diamond. It's diamond yes but that also makes it diamond and so diamonding a diamond with a diamond is likely to diamond it. Same of you diamond one I'd diamond

The bullet will disintegrate, unless it's made of DragonForce

but that's ok because they're a diamond dozen

Diamond is NOT a metal.

Hard is NOT equal to strong.

It'd probably still nigger about. It's black yes but that also makes it violent and so hitting a nigger with a whip is likely to provoke it. Same of you shot one I'd assume

Diamond ( /ˈdaJəmənd/ or /ˈdaJmənd/) is a metastable allotrope of carbon, where the carbon atoms are arranged in a variation of the face-centered cubic crystal structure called a diamond lattice. Diamond is less stable than graphite, but the conversion rate from diamond to graphite is negligible at standard conditions. Diamond is renowned as a material with superlative physical qualities, most of which originate from the strong covalent bonding between its atoms. In particular, diamond has the highest hardness and thermal conductivity of any bulk material.

all these newfriends

How fast is it travelling?

>not giving ahead
missed opportunity

Yeah but who was diamond

[spoiler]It'd probably still shatter. It's hard yes but that also makes it brittle and so hitting a diamond with a hammer is likely to shatter it. Same of you shot one I'd assume?[/spoiler]

Lmao see what you did there breaking bad was my favorite anime