Which image summarizes the average Sup Forums-male best in your opinion?

Which image summarizes the average Sup Forums-male best in your opinion?
My vote goes for pic related.

Isn’t this guy 6’7? I’m sure he could beat the shit out of /metal/ and all their gay boy “musicians.”

tall guys are the easiest to defeat if you have a decent knowledge of martial arts
plus there's no way he lifts

oh no

>tall guys are the easiest to defeat
No.
>there’s no way he lifts
He was in a video shirtless with an AK 47 and he was ripped actually. No doubt he could murder every black metal musician.

/lit/ is even worse than Sup Forums in my opinion and that's quite an accomplishment

What is it about metal children that they are so fascinated with straw men, half baked images and copypastas?
Any theories?

I bet he's like 5'10 right after a shower

Hi Jimmy Numale

Hm? I’m just stating the obvious that someone who is 6’7 and ripped can physically and metaphysically obliterate every member of Man O War.

Kek

>triggered mu baby

Just a suggestion, bud, when you’re trying to be taken seriously it would do well to represent yourself with a more masculine reaction pic. No one cares what you think when you proudly represent yourself as a pitchfork hipster lol

keep crying

You're not fooling anyone Jimmy.

Again...
This seriously looks like a picture you took in your bedroom and now post thinking you’re scaring us by owning police handcuffs and being shirtless. No one is scared, dude.
What are you referring to?

GOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Has anyone ever explained what’s wrong with being a nu-male?