We larp as women and complain about things

we larp as women and complain about things
>why doesn't he give me attention
>sexbots are creepy make them go away
>why is she prettier than me
>niggers are so ugly and violent but their dicks are so big

I'm fucking depressed as fuck and I have no ambition or motivation and I just want to die

fag

suck it up, everyone is depressed

DOES YOUR VAGINA BLEED?!
OH MY GOD HOW INSENSITIVE!

a guy stare raped me today and I had a ptsd attack

Pam Beasley? Is that you!?

>well I guess I'm done fucking around now that I'm not 18 and skinny anymore, time to evaluate my suitors like I would kitchen appliances!

I get paid less than a man even tho I actually work on average 6 and a half hours less than him and there are no laws that say a man is paid more than me....boo hoo patriarchy

i was wrong today and a man used facts to correct me! Mansplaining!!!

I asked the Milk Delivery man if the mild was fresh and he lifted a bottle up to my face and said, Fresh, look at the Cream On Top!!!

Cream On Top!!!

Now I'm a survivor.

I asked my boyfriend if he was comfortable with sniffing my period blood and he broke up with me! #reported to the local police for harassment!

ha, me and my girl have sex when we're both on our period, does that make us 'blood sisters' now?

ITT: angry virgins/autists

>I cant directly contradict any implications in this thread so I must attempt to emasculate!

ITT:ITT: White knight

Why does he want to cum on my face? Doesn't he realise my make up took an hour and it'll get ruined.

ITT: traps & would be traps

I'm angry and trolling him and he's all sensitive and confused, I need him to hatefuck me and he's just a wussy

Mangina: The Post.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: women aren't going to blow you because you simped for them on an anonymous board.

No ,they blow me because I make them feel good.
and I don't choose crazy bitches that still pul highschool shit. Kill yourself faggot

>defines it purely by sexual cravings

that's literally the most obvious sign of eternal virginity

>No ,they blow me because I give them a $50
FTFY.

Never paid for sex in my life and never will :D

so if you are getting the quality, wtf are you doing on this thread ?

The problem is, he's right. This is how women think. Everything they actually say is, at best, post-hoc rationalization.

i once did, wasn't worth it

ah, i see that virgins support each other, it's good that you guys have some sort of community for yourselves, keep it up

because a world where less people act like autists towards the other sex is a good world

I seriously cringe at how many of these guys are clueless about women and have so little empathy with them. your lives are fucked if you don't change, bois

oh right, now that random fag, that knows it all about women, told me that quality of my life hit shitty bottom, I will take it into consideration and change everything

so you think you are convincing anyone towards a different way of being ?

I see you are simply being an annoyance and having no effect on people's future behavior.

You are simply a transient annoyance in the life of Anons on this thread.

holy fucking shit I cringed

I've been wearing this man suit and insulting him all through this thread when all I want him to do is fuck me right in the ass.....why can't he see this !?

>clueless about women

to all those alpha guys that think that women are only for blowjobs - have you ever discussed that with your poor mothers that probably wish that they had done abortion when there still was chance?

>Ugh all men are the same!
>Fuck the dad. He didn't want anything to do with the kid when I decided to have it. Fag.
>Haha men don't want me cause I'm a real woman
>if you like sexbots you're gross. Just date me. I'm lonely. Pass me the dildo.
>Whats that? You're right? Well I don't FEEL like you're right.
>Wtf I'm being treated normally like everyone else online. Better point out I'm a girl.

etc etc cancer

>calls for mommy
Is that the best you can do, user?

This is now a LARP as the women Troll-user is nice to and fucks....in his dreams

Actually LARPing on the women who get Troll-user's games and fuck off to anywhere else

>avoiding legit question with highschool quality "mommy" reference

nice one, baby boy, keep being the funniest guy in your class

>At party
>Dancing, girl walks up to me
>"Hi sexi wanna go somewhere else?"
>look at her big ol tiddys and reply
>"Kk hoe"
>Go upstairs and get blowjob.
>Weird noise from room closet
>Sounds like crying and whimpering
>Flaccid.jpg
>Fuck this.
>Go to closet
>Open it
>See this post
>Get cancer

pray 4 me

>

Weak. You can join the conversation when you have more to offer than parroting what your mother told you about girls when you were 9 years old.

He's bringing my drink and strolling suavely...too bad his fly is open

I had a dream where you did something wrong so now I'm gonna forever pretend it actually happened and be mad at you for it.

Kys OP

He just opened the door for me to his shitty beat up Fiero....FML!

>*unzips hanzo steel* Y-You are simply a t-transient annoyance in the l-life of Anons on this thread.... baka

Sounds very System Shock.

He's totally into himself and kinda crazy-eyed, I'm blowing him and fucking off home while he's in a cum-coma.

warui warui
saru mo ki kara ochiru

is that cum or snot on my ...OMIGOD! HE'S DRY-CUMMED AND HACKED A LOOGIE ON ME ! what does he think i'm an idiot !!!???

No steel needed

The night was perfect, the table selection was fine, and the music and mood were promising.

He took my coat off and handed it to the waiter, what a gentleman.

He turned to look at me, my nipples were stiff and visible through my silk blouse, and then his eyes set hard and I noticed....he came in his pants.

HE CAME IN HIS PANTS!

Glad I was saved from that disaster....Waiter, Coat Please !

Thread saved under "user Trolled and Lost"
Will review whenever I need to remember how empty Troll Souls are.

He was hawt.

That was four months ago.

I'm pregnant and amniocentesis shows the kid has FAS.

/thread

you guys are the lamest virgin alpha bois here, be proud

>keeps saying bois
>is unlikely to be more than 11

Is this anons mum?

Nah, too much "sugar spice and all things nice" true-belief. Has no experience with women at all. Knee-jerk simping and white-knighting.

Diagnosis: teenager or younger, certainly a virgin, likely femdom fantasies, poor bladder control.

Probably

>There are no nice men in the world today, men are all shit.
>I'm better off single with men being such pieces of childish shit.
>I have to pick little Dakwan, and Deshawn up early from school today.
>I just can't find any nice guys.

>no hawt player bad boys approach me anymore
>I'm done with players and bad boys

Muh vagyna

(is hardly ever used or I'd bitch less)

>I'm female
>I don't know what I want
>I don't know what I am
>I don't know what I should say
>I need someone to protect me

"Yeah. Now I'll get all da pussy since me being is nice guys. Now girl feel up my penis large for me. What no? Buh why is no sex tiem now? Is no woman? Me is man see good post now for game sex is now"

It's like they don't understand why "nice guys finish last" is a saying.

If being a nice guy worked (and we ALL tried it when we were teenagers), we'd do it.

Guys like sex, so we do what needs to be done to get it.

I'm angry at my boyfriend but I don't want to tell him because he should know what I'm thinking if he loves me

I want to find a nice guy but none of them are hot

You just have to not be boring lol. You can be a good dude and have women like you. Be cool.

Learn how to cook and play music too. Girls love that.

This thread could generate infinite karma on r/inceltears *rubs hands together jewishly*

But I'm a nice guy because not being one makes me want to kill myself and everyone else. So am I doomed to either never get a girl or be a crazy murderer.

>100% chance of living through others via twitch.tv

The irony they all miss being "how do they know everything they do about women?"

It's funny how normies who just regurgitate the crap their mothers feed them when they're kids ("just be yourself", "just be nice", etc.) think they're authorities on women - yet the guys who have been through enough women to know what works and what doesn't are the "incels" and the "virgins".

read muh posts

Had no idea the site was twitch.tv until now (but I have heard the term, and do know what it is).

So 2/10 for effort, 0/10 for results. Try again harder, user.

It's almost as if the billions of people on the planet have thier own views and unique experiences...

>every boy being told the same crap by his mom
>"unique experiences"

>everyone has the exact same upbringing

Pitiful strawman.

All I needed was my (You)

0/10. Try again harder.

tbh you are probably the user I replied to directly when my comment about twitch was aimed at the guy who said "boi" unironically as people take offense quicker than tumblr users in 2018 Sup Forums. Which user are you?

I'd probably be able to answer that if I understood the query. That run-on sentence with zero punctuation makes it hard to grok.

I don't know what that means or what you are even arguing about lol.

Are you dis nigga
Or dis nigga
Sorry my brain is too big for you

I'm both actually, but I'm not a nigga.

So you called yourself out for using the word bois on yourself? I'm out. Enjoy the schizophrenia.

Cya.

Fucking this. So fucking annoying.

Just do the thing in real life so it at least makes sense.

>be 6'3"
>no tits
>hank hill ass
>hairy upper lip
>tfwnobf

>LARP
>on the internet
Nigga you what?