Does it bother you that this man is more American than you will ever be?

1) Gets up at 4:00 in the morning
2) Works during summer in Phoenix in July
3) Stays at work until 7:00pm
4) Christian

Tell me again how this guy is not based as fuck, Sup Forums. Oh, wait, you can't.

New post-ascension plan: deport all of the lazy, jobless Sanders people, and replace them with hardworking based-as-fuck mexicans.

>.3 cents have been deposited into your kikeposting(TM) account

don't worry the sanders people will be deported too. you and the mexicans cant stay though

As long as he's here legally, good for him.

you forgot

>5) A White Male

If he's legal, then yeah OP you're right.

No because the Mexicans will still vote like retards.
Check the fucking welfare %'s by race you fuck.

Most of the illegals work their asses off, it's their children that grow up to be gangbanging nigger culture loving faggots that are the problem. Solution? Send them all back.

It's true. Mexico is a paradise of hardworking neighbor-loving Christians.

What bothers me is that you're racist.

"based" huh?

Being an unskilled day laborer is not something to be celebrated.

>IQ of 90
yeah let's let the whole nation sink to an average of 90 IQ. Then we can all be peasants

He doesn't pay taxes. Works for pennies. Came here illegally. Doesn't want to be a citizen, most likely. Has a wife with 6 kids that consume welfare so American citizens can't have any. Kids start trouble most likely, probably barely speak English. Etc etc etc

People who think that manual labor is "unskilled" have never done manual labor before.

All the truly unskilled stuff has been replaced by robots. The only jobs left that are being done by humans are jobs that actually require some skill to do.

If he wants to stay in this country and doesn't have a criminals record I'm fine with that.

Provided:
>he has a job
>can speak and read / write in English
>is assigned a social security number
>starts paying state and federal income tax

I'll trade all the Wellfare basketball niggers for Mexicans any day

>not legal to be there
>working in an environment his body evolved to work/live in
>implying weeding qualifies as hard labor
>is Catholic, which is the Anti-Christian, more relatable to the occult

Remind me why I should be jealous of a disease rittled shitskin again...

OP is also a beaner, too bad Arizona ain't yo home no mo'

Get off of this site you kike motherfucker

This is why I support a way for some of these guys to stay here LEGALLY.

If they're working, want to pay taxes, want to be Americans, then good for them. Welcome to the fucking club, chingado.

Learning to pull weeds isn't labor, or difficult to learn. Trained pigs and dogs locate truffles, mexicans can't.

Domesticated animals = 1
Beaners = 0

You sound like a successful person.

He's not here legally though, what does he have to hide? Why did he not pay for the paperwork to be filed to LEGALLY come here, but spent the money on a Coyote to smuggle him here in the first place?

Seems like he's less desirable than you'd like to believe. You're also a fan of driving labor costs into the dirt (no pun intended) ...well done.

If he is legal then it's all good, if not
well it'll be a hot one this year

>1 mexican means all mexicans are great
>1 arab terrorist doesnt mean all arabs are terrorists

liberal logic makes my boipussy wet

You missed the part about him illegally crossing a border which makes him a criminal.

Because he doesn't speak English and sends his money back to Mexico rather than learn how to properly fucking immigrate. Fuck you OP

Even if he's here legally he's sending 50% of his paycheck back to his home country as a remittance.

Remittances are Mexico's largest source of revenue - greater than oil.

Now you know why Mexico doesn't want the wall.

If the remittances dry up there will be anarchy. The USA is basically subsidizing that shithole.

he should spend his fucking money on crack and fucking trannies like you.

Makes me smile that he's more American than I'll ever be.
Stay white America.

He should spent his hard earned money in whatever the fuck he wants to. If he's legal, i don't see any problem.

>1) Gets up at 4:00 in the morning
>2) Works during summer in Phoenix in July
>3) Stays at work until 7:00pm
>4) Christian

you forgot
2.1) blasts ranchero and eats takis everytime the guero isn't looking
2.2) everything he builds is half-assed, dangerous, and uses basically trash as building material

and

5) pounds tallboys in his front yard until he passes out at 8pm
6) completely ignores his wife and kids unless it's time to slap his wife around or molest his daughter

Source: I live in the heart of Beanerville

He's wearing a Washington Nationals hat...that's literally just a baseball player tending to the garden in his yard.

El Paso?

He's a slave wasting away his health earning peanuts for a jew government.

fuck his life

My first job was working alongside those we backs. By 19 I was the foreman.

this

you have to go back pedro. trump said you can come back through the legal route but that means taking a test ect and america like any country reserves the right to only accept a specific number of applicants in any 1 year

unlike you most of the sanders fags probably are legal U.S citizens

He is not Russian.

He's not more American that I am, but he appears to be a good and hard working man, probably working his ass off for his lazy woman and his worthless children. I can sympathize more with that than being an American.

Did he illegally cross the border?

If he is here legally, I have nothing against him.

spics must go, they have acountry for themselves already, why don't they fix it?

Yeah, but I hired him to do my landscaping.
Checkmate paco

wait, racism is wrong? why?

because you hate White children?

>Glamorizing brutal hard labor for shit pay
KYS

The ones that actually want to work hard should be allowed a chance to properly become a citizen instead of being deported, which Trump basically stated too. It's the violent and thieving ones that should be sent away for good.

How does menial labor are exploitment level wages make one based? Sounds like the ultimate in wage cuckoldry.

Ehh these people are fine. When I think of illegals and how I want them gone, I think of the LA "you bang, ese?" type thugs. The problem is probably Commifornia more than it is Mexicans.

Develop an actual fucking economy paco
As it stands your nation is literally a parasite on ours

>hurr hurr he work hard so he deserves a place in your country! He just wanna make the money! That means he deserves to be here!

I don't care, user. 3rd-world nonwhite immigration is an issue of demographics and economics. I will not tolerate Mexican immigrants replacing the white populatiom and lowering my country's standard of living. It's bad for my people, so it is not allowable. Pedro has to go back.

Don't forget that he doesn't have an American citizenship, which disqualifies him from being more American than anybody with one.

>parasite eat parasite

I guess its like fighting fire with fire.

>deport all of the lazy, jobless Sanders people, and replace them with hardworking based-as-fuck mexicans.

I'm ok with this.

Daily reminder:
Any post defending spics with a US flag is diaspora, and may be safely disregarded.

I speak for all euro-Americans

Look at this disgusting wretched fuck biting the hand that feeds. I hope we go to war and scrub you vermin off the face of the Earth in the next four years.

he doesn't pay taxes and literally sends all of his money back to mexico.

>Born here
Born here
>Born here
Born here
>Born here
Born here

This. As long as he pays his taxes and isn't a damn gang member, fine with me.

Are you saying he's illegal? Because if so, then no, he's not American.

and cows born in a stable are horses?

Ftfy
>gets up at 4am
>works until 7pm
>earns $70-$100/day = $1500-$2100/month
>gets paid under the table
>doesn't pay taxes
>goes to the welfare office to receive welfare and food stamps for his six anchor babies.
>reports no income
>receives over $1,000 in welfare and over $500 in food stamps every month

Forgot to add
>worships the virgen de Guadalupe believing she is greater than god and jesus

> being a wagecuck
Why should I respect him?

No, they are citizens because we have birth citizenship

>Humidity 8%

It's a dry heat brosephina

Why don't we just deport both groups and give the jobs back to the unemployed loyal americans?

He literally can't be more American than me

As long as he pays taxes, his own vehicle/health insurance, and doesnt make me provide for his children, he's fine in my book.

>No, they are citizens because we have birth citizenship
herp de doo de daaah, dey is because we say dey is

si weze say dey isan't, dey is not, oooh yeaah massa, eaaat dayt wattymellon, shoul is good

UNDER RATED POST WILL THUMB UP AND TWEET AGAIN TO ALL MY BFFS ON JEWBOOK

Yeah, those pussies should come to GA, where it's 98-115 in the summer with 90-100% humidity.

Going outside us like being assraped by satan

>be me in the midwest right now
>80 degrees, 67% humidity

yeah, fuck you lucky jackasses with dry heat

are you a political pocahontas to?
you want warren to fuck with with a strap on there cucklord.

this 10000000000000000000%

Exactly this. if not, see pic.

absolutely miserable

I wish climate change would make the midwest more arid.

If he was really American, he would have a real job and be able to hire illegal mexicans to do that work for him.
OP BTFO yet again