twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The John Cena Experience (2010)

the borrowers

toy story 3

Kek

I don't know why but the Pixar movie about the feelings hit pretty damn hard

i loved that movie so much

my name is sam, very fucking sad

Thanks for reminding me that I'm too broken to cry.

No problem user, we all got weird things about ourselves.

none, i'm not a faggot

Random but do you swim, some dude on my team named Sam seems like a closeted Sup Forumstard

Suck a dick manlet

no comment, you pussies...

>lol crying is for pussies who actually show human emotions! Everyone look at me, I'm a freak of nature!
fuck off retard

sorry ment this one
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Sam

Both times I've watched Logan I've cried and I almost never cry on repeats.

My dude.
Same

This.
The end of this.

"Autumn in my heart" K-Drama. Last 10mins of the series had me balled up (I adore Song Hye Gyo).

Anything to do with Park Sol Mi's (Oh Chelin) character in Winter Sonata.

The end of Terminator II, as the T-800 disposes of itself.

The first 15mins of Pixar's "Up".

Artificial Intelligence. If only that faggot Hayley Joey Osment wasn't involved - I felt for his character though

Bicentennial Man.

Jet Li's Fearless.

in the last scene in the mall, when the paths of seth and evan split -always have to think about my best friend from my youth

Kind of obscure but, I'll allow it. Thats also one of my all time favorite flicks

I just watched Iron Giant with my girlfriend the other night. It was her first time seeing it.

How'd she go?

Kolya.
It's a Czech film about a woman who abandons her 5 year old son. A grumpy old dude takes the kid in and is resentful. The little guy doesn't like him either.
But over time they start to bond. But this kid misses his family big time. One scene, he's in the bath and crying for his grandmother. Holy shit, those feels.

Wtf how is this thread still alive

Pity, I was expecting more out of it myself.

This is OP. I left the thread to finish a CAD model of a bank vault and it was still alive when I returned

So OP, what else made you bawl? I'm this faggot:

I'm a ugly crier

This.
>a few times

Two hours of my life that I will never get back. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and then this shit...

> But sea cow titty milk

A new low for a franchise that raped the memory of my childhood

What dreams may come: R.I.P Robin Williams

Little Heroes... but no one has probably ever heard of it, let alone seen it.

I happy cried at the end of Wilderpeople. Literally the only time I've cried in a movie since I was a little kid.

fuck dude. hit me straight back to the days where I was not dead inside

Me too

Meh, a film for niggers.

hushpuppy

It's Such a Beautiful Day.

I think everyone should watch this film at least once. It really plays with your emotions and the way you see life, but in a weird good way.

Your Name. Was feeling pretty down before I started it, but made me legit cry twice. I'm not proud of this

same

book is better

Titanic.

After seeing the Titanic museum, where you are guided through the museum, and ends up in a room, that is cold, and dark. In the middel of the room there is a model of the Titanic, as it lays on the seabed today, and along all the walls in the room is the names of everyone that died. After that Titanic hits me like a fucking train each time.

Not a movie but at Dr. House where Wilson cancelled his friendship with house I crying a little bit.

You mean "hits you like a fucking iceberg"?

I did not cry to that.
teared up, maybe, but did not cry.

Eternal Zero

>cried like a bitch
>seatmates on the plane were asleep thank god

Gladiator

the ending always hit me hard, no matter how many times i rewatch it

Mr Jangle's death scene tore me up

Makes me rage, and reaffirm my disdain for that actor who did Commodus.

Same reason I eternally hate Paul Reiser after Aliens.

Braveheart
Terminator 2

youtube.com/watch?v=0PPHzF3r6CQ

Saw ET on DVD when I was about 10. I fucking cried at the end and was so embarrassed because my parents were in the room. What a faggot.

i cri everytiem

I am superman

That fucked me.

The scene from up showing the main characters life with his wife before she died. I cried when I was 17 watching it and I’m still not ashamed to this day.

Same.

I also feel for Wall-E. Poor cunt orbited EVA so hard.

Fuck that Kikefest. Dismissed.

I cant remember wall E I thought it ended happy?

I did. But seeing serve everyone without reward for so long was saddening.

I have a thing for machines and A.I.s that get treated poorly. That, and the Pinnocchio syndrome pull my strings.

This is not really a movie more of a documentary but it made me cry like a little bitch

same, that's good one

Was Wall E treated poorly? I thought he just fucked around

no one cares

same, one of my favorite movies

Cried like a bitch to this movie and I'm not entirely sure why

oh so i see you're a degenerate with no taste and is also a smoothbrain racist.

This fucked me up

This
The ending is crazy fucked up. Her old friend cons her into "deleting" him and leaves her with the horror that the only way she'll know she's free is when she stops pretending to be a killer and actually kills someone. In her case, a child. This movie does everything that the Matrix films refused to due.