What type of a person you dislike/hate/can't stand?

What type of a person you dislike/hate/can't stand?

Myself mostly.

People who are just straight up fucking idiots

Old people and stoners

You

niggers and your people who hate stoners and old people!!!

smug cunts

Arabs. Brown people who are trashy and mean from their country mean pretending to be Italians in america. People you can hit in the poverty.

People who really like the internet, but in real life they have no ability to communicate. Not one person who I know that is a cool, honest, nice human is anything but the most normie internet user.

I try to be honest and nice. I don't know about cool... But yeh.

Actual rapists; loud, hairy lesbians; smelly large people; and kids who obsess over anime and / or make any references to it in the real world.

feminists, bitchy people who get angry and triggered over everything, vegans, people who smoke/vape, white trash, niggers, people that like modern music, furries, anyone who dyes their hair, grammar Nazis, people with massive egos, people who think the world revolves around them and have to control everyone, people who have double standards and never take their own advice, jews, cops, anyone who does cross fit, males who do yoga and gays.

also people with more then 2 pets and people who treat their pets like kids and vice versa

Anyone who preaches to me. Vegans, religious wankers, atheists, sjw's, weedos.

They're all fine unless they start trying to convert me to whatever bullshit they are spewing to validate their choices.

people that use pepe in 2018

>modern music
Hahaha you fucking beta, are you born in the wrong generation?

Virtue signalers, fake woke idiots, misinformed alt right idiots, antivaxxers, self righteous vegans.

Those confrontational, crabby old men that get in your face and try to act hero in a social situation; the kind of people who enforce their own rules on the public because something displeases them. e.g. dudes who drive out in front of you or open their doors to stop you from lane filtering. Those rural subhumans that throw shit at you and block the path when riding on a public trail for "being on their property."

Hipsters, YouTubers, Livestreamers, E-Sporters

>hates people who get triggered by everything
>writes a long fucking list of things he is triggered by

I'm talking about ed sheeran and gay bands
>misses the point
these people dont trigger me they just piss me off and im talking about people like feminists or mentally ill people who you like say one wrong word or make eye contact with them and they flip shit

people under 20

>rural subhumans who throw shit at you and block your path luckily ive never encountered those cunts

work in retail long enough and you learn to hate almost everyone.

clearly I cant green text when ive been up for 2 days straight ...

at least you got dub dubs.

Fags niggers and kikes

Throw shit at you and block your path? Like literally or is this some sort of metaphor?

I do calls out in rural areas and it's mostly hyper rich farmers and retired affluent people from shithole cities.

The homeless, most of which wouldn't be homeless if they held up a need a job sign for a day or two. Choosing to live on the street and shitting all over it giving people hepatitis A.

Piece of shit uneducated young libtard chicks who support the homeless with reasoning like "that could be me" or thinking that by tossing some crack addict some read crumbs and enabling them to live outside and constantly steal and break into houses is some form of compassion like they are improving society.

jews

Wiggers

People who work in education