I haven't masturbated for more than 3 months. I have a gf now and she wants to give me a blowjob...

I haven't masturbated for more than 3 months. I have a gf now and she wants to give me a blowjob. Do you guys think I need to empty my ball by my own first ?

empty it in her throat

I'll kill her dude

This

bump

bump

You... You know that jizz doesn't just build up forever and stay there until you ejaculate, right?

This.
Fill dat mouth.

He's fucking lying, he would have had a wet dream by the end of week 3 of abstinence, 3 months my arse.

nah man, dont do it. it will take forever to cum and she will be bored

Ok thanks guys

Yeah but I cum way more than when I masturbate once in a week

Last bump

Seriously just tell her you haven cum in a long time. She'll probably be into it seeing how turned on you get.

Oh fuck Op, how do you think we find this interesting when you don't do anything interesting?
What do we have here?
>Op has gf
>post one random lame image
>"ehi anons i no fap challenge"
>look at me ploz
We see this and even more every fucking day and by Sup Forums standard you are just a bland normie.
Some time ago there were lego user who was "playing" with his gf: there were oc, well done pics (considering average b selfies/pics), funny posts, user was entertaining.

Tl;dr: do you want attention? Step up your game

You'll take the back of her head off ...

nut the day before. you don't wanna drown the bitch with man yogurt

My cum is always a bit yellow if I haven't bust in a while. Anyone else get this?

No way, the meme that guys come to fast is some kind of nonsense

Common too slow is so much fucking worse for everybody involved

If you cum too fast it just means you will be perfect for round 2 nigga

You need to drink more water

I already do drink a lot of water. I always need a piss because of it.

semen starts to rot in your balls after 2 weeks

What?

No it doesn’t your actual liquid ejaculate is created in your prostate and the zygotes you don’t use that are created in your testicles get motabolized and recreated over and over

I just did a google. This maybe?

if she wants to give you a bj she wants a cum filled throat ! don't disappoint her!!

Its a blowjob! Absolutely not! You'll have the ejaculation of your life!

Fuckin lost

Wet dream =/= masturbation