Any thoughts on the metal jesus?

Any thoughts on the metal jesus?

A fag like you

Ugly

is he browsing /b right now?

He probably sniffs the girls when they aren't looking

watched a few vids of him, seemed like a nice guy, passion for games

hes not a fag he has a WIFE and regularly invites gamer girls over to his gaming room for videos .

GARGOYLE PICKLED IN FUTURISTIC SHAPSOUND

He's a cancer to video game collectors.

honestly I always find his videos to have a shitload of credibility behind them. I've watched heaps to find out what games to get on the consoles that I buy, because i've bought a few in the recent years and his reccomendations have always held up regardless of what I've actually gone and done.

honestly I always find his videos to have a shitload of credibility behind them. I've watched heaps to find out what games to get on the consoles that I buy, because i've bought a few in the recent years and his reccomendations have always held up regardless of what I've actually gone and done.

Did you say Mecha Jesus?

That's not razorfist

At this point I'm so sick of the slick, tightly edited, charismatic, fake-seeming style that so many Youtubers have that his cringy awkwardness, the dead air time, and the poor production values are actually refreshing and give the channel more of a genuine feel than anything

He seems like he genuinely cares about games, old and new, a good dude.

nice tranny gf

that's not his gf though

Try hard gagging faggot. LGR and 8-bit guy are so much better

looks like a pedophile

Ya he is pretty cool. Isn't like some of those subscriber whore 19yo youtube stars. Seems down to earth.

started with AVGN, then him, but last couple yrs I'm only following LGR

good stuff from all of them, but just got a little watered down mefeels

I kinda like him. When you're not in the mood for someone screaming at you and acting a fool.

Love his videos. Very informative, especially concerning his time at Sierra.

Needs to get his teeth fixed, lose weight and cut that hair.