>meet gay drug dealer who also likes drugs
>go to hotel room
>smoke a fuck ton of meth for the first time ever
>talk for 6 hours
>guy starts jerking off
>whatever
>leave a bit later
>meth.png
>drive on sidewalk and send massive unintelligible columns of text to everyone I know to test the fabric of the universe and throw off the shadows of evil in the eternal spiritual psychic war for the grip over the ethereal planes of all existence
>am god
>am tired
>go home
>lay awake for two days seeing shadow people and attacked by alien spiders
Good timez

sounds like quite a trip

that doesn't sound too bad user

Makes for great conversation

>be me
>date chick
>chick cheats on me
>break up with chick
>date different chick
>chick cheats
>break up
>date different chick
>she's a semi-cute nerd, least attractive girl I've dated
>she's quiet, a little shy... but likes vidya and anime, perfect girl
>go to store, she disappears, steals all the pins holding ties to the shirts in the mens department, reappears.. I find out what she did
>she always had a razorblade in her pocketbook and/or a sewing needle or pin hidden in her clothing (generally the wasteband of her shirt)
>wtf is this crazy bitch
>she was really into scratching and biting
>wanted to bring needles and blades into our fun
>break up with her before the crazy got me killed
>she didn't cheat on me...
>next girl I date cheated on me
>next girl I date got pregnant, turns out it wasn't mine
>last girl I dated cheated on me
>mfw I should have stayed with the crazy chick
>crazy chick is married now

mgtow now

>drunk at a pub
>some good looking chick half my age starts up a converstaion with me
>she's drunk too
>we start chatting, all going well
>at some stage I tell her I love her and go to the toilet
>come back, she left

>make 45k ATH on shitcoins
>never learned how to thether up too stupid to cash out
>crash to 8k as of today only to learn tether and btc rises again
Fucking neck me pls

>thether up
whats tat mean?

>be me
>be born

>everyone on Sup Forums

>be me
>on the bus, sitting on the window seat
>my stop comes, I say excuse me to the 11/10 girl next to me on the aisle seat
>she gets up and smiles
>I'm about to say "Thanks" but my brain disturnbed by her beauty decides to say "Cheers"
>I say "Chanks!"
run out of the bus

>be high af
>decide to go to taco bell
>sittin on toilet typin this
>no more TB

flunked out of rn program in my 20s be school niglets stay in schol

>had a fetish for traps
>decided fuck it gonna do it
>find one on this one app
>talk for several weeks (lives a pretty good distance)
>decide to meet up
>take on date to a w/e place then movie
>everything going well
>get hotel
>oh fuck its happening
>pat pants pocket
>no condoms
>she asks why i would need condoms
>um...

>ass bleeding for 3 days now
>fuck traps

I fell in love

pathetic
can't keep a bitch loyal
learn to fuck, fag

all women cheat, The crazy one cheated on him too, I guarantee it, even if he thinks she didn't

Do you people fucking multiply?
Sad.
Leave bitches before they cheat.

>didnt have long hair
>didnt play the guitar

Took after my dad and started drinking. Had a really promising future in engineering. Liked boozing more.

Got sick and now I can't really do anything besides work. Fuck.

all. women. cheat.
>before they cheat
if they aren't cheating on you yet, it's because you are the side-dude she is cheating on someone else with. ie: they are cheating on you.

>bitches show interest
>too busy playing games

>bitch wants attention
>I want to fuck and then go back to playing games (or nap)

"You only like me for my body."
Duh.
Dumb cunts.
The smart ones don't tolerate my bullshit, though. Such is life.

>never been young and in love
feel bad for you, fam

I have stolen women, though. You're not entirely wrong.

>fuck traps

but wasn't that your problem?

>get DUI
>Lose license
>Lose decent job because of it
>Can't pay fine because no job
>Lose house, fiance because loser
>Only jobs I can get are min wage because all decent places do background checks and won't hire someone with criminal record

I became a contractor and make decent money but the cost of housing here has sky rocketed in the last 3 years. I'm currently living in my brothers rental unit that is meant for college kids. I'm 30 years old living like a fucking student. He told me a few days ago he's planning on selling the unit soon which sucks because the rate I'm paying him is well below what other similar available units are charging now days.

bro is a dick

first crush, kidergarden, heather, bruenette with blue eyes, may be the reason that's been my type all my life, maybe it predates her, who knows
first grilfriend, ("like, like like!?") 4th grade, bruenette, brown eyes, caitlyn, kiss early on, start mowing lawns in the neighborhood to make a few dollars on weekends and shit so I can buy her stuff.. apparently the other kid was buying her stuff too so she kisses him, but he gets an allowance from his parents, damn upper-middle-class asshole, not even working for it... dump girl, slut anyway. next girlfriend, 6th grade, carolyn, dirty blonde, blue eyes, bit of fingerin and oral, found out she blew another guy in the boys room at school, she wants to stay together cause I'm bigger than the other guys she's messed with, shoulda thought about that before fuckin around while we were together, dump her, next girl friend, 7th grade blonde, green eyes, rachael, lost virginity, she cheats on me with another girl, other girl up for a 3way, all is forgiven, then sleeps with another guy, other guy up for a 3way, I'm not, dump rachael, next girlfriend, kayla, bruenette, blue eyes, she was raped by her last boyfriend, took a good 3 months to get her naked, making out, go down on her.. her turn.. starts crying instead of sucking it, apologizes and say she can't, she's too scarred by what happened with the other guy or some shit... wasn't scarred when I came up lookin' like a glazed donut.. bitch.. she breaks up with me, almost 20 years later, she's still single, ha. next year, next girlfriend, bruenette, blue eyes, kayla's sister, I coun't that as a win, she didn't cheat,she's "polyamorous"... apparently into all kinds of kinky shit on fetlife, polyamorous my ass, dumped her.. next girlfriend, 2 years out of highschool, dirty blonde, brown eyes, rachel, turns out to be a kleptomaniac with a knife fetish... didn't enjoy being cut or cutting her, but the other guy was fine with it, this was over a yr into our relationship

started playing vidya games and watchign anime, 3 years later decided to try again, burenette, blue eyes, cutest one so far, nicole, little 4'10 girl, nice handfull boobies, 2 years younger than me (23 to my 25), got pregnant with another guy 4 months into dating, gave up on it all, 5 years later happier than I've ever been, once I started looking for happiness in places other than between a woman's legs I found out what happiness really is.

moral of the story:
Allllllllll women cheat

>moral of the story:

Sup Forums is shit at relationships

He let me live here for 2 years well below market value. The market is high now so he wants to sell. I understand from his perspective and I know his wife has been pushing for it for a while. He seems to feel bad about it which leads me to believe it's more his wife than him.

I quit my engineering job when I was 26. Temped for the next two years. Then was unemployed for 11 years, sleeping on my parents' couch. Got back into engineering five years ago. Made over $200K in 2017. Basically pissed off 13 years of my life. I try not to think where I would be if I had just stuck with it in the beginning. Maybe got killed during 9/11?

Would you hold on to a shit building that is probs inflated in value due to market demand jusy so your unemployed criminal brother can live somewhere for cheap? I wouldnt.

if its one dui you can get it expunged from the record, its only if you have multiple offenses that you cant get that done.. don't bullshit when posting anonymously, you look retarded.

I was blinded by my own mental illness.
I lost the person I wanted to help.
Now I can't find them...

>Tried to save a woman with my penis
>Too bad about her family
>Industrial accident cost me my job
>Forced to leave the area
>Woman I tried to save died
>Family sued me
>Fled the country
>I'm trying to get back on my feet
>Recently took on a lodger
>Free loading cunt refuses to work
>Having a mental break down.
>Looking at loosing my new job as a result of the slow break

Eh, it could honestly be worse.

This lmao

sounds like she wants a new car.... or something. dumb cunts are dumb cunts. money grubbing whore

stop taking on fleas when you can't support yourself.

bump

One dui and you can't get a good job?
Bro it's not a felony. Just get it pardoned.
And there's plenty of jobs out there that will take people with criminal records.
I got a dui and two years after got a decent job. I just can't visit Dubai and Australia without a special visa.

>pick her up
>sit her on my lap
>straddling me, her back to my chest
>open YouTube videos
>start groping her entire body
>she breathe-moans
>slide hand under fuzzy skirt
>slide panties aside
>troop waterfalls
>whip dick out
>slightly lift her
>struggle a bit
>defloweringcomplete.exe
>moans louder
>grind her on my dick back and fourth
>she is in utter heaven
>she convulsed and cums
>I animalistically lose control and empty two weeks worth of hot pearl cum deeeeeeep inside her
>I am literally shaking from pleasure
>utter nirvana
>she is still slutty breathing
>her mom (my aunt) surprised me
>she opened the door
>"Sweety mommy's gotta go say bye to cousin, Les go"
>her fucktoy squeeze of a daughter too stupified by the experience to realise what she does next
>she simply hops off my dick
>My errection standing ovation to the end of my family life
>aunts howl will haunt me forever

I fucked up royally for life

Joined an organisation thinking of glory
Ended up a slave to propaganda, and a death threat for leaving

I have a family to protect so I go through it

"I'm pregnant and I'm keeping it"
After countless times we agreed on abortion.
Never trust them
Ever

Had uni
Had friends
Had gf

Wasted it all to laziness
Ended up working a shit job with mediocre people around me and zero interest in girls anymore

Hit a guy too hard
Had to pay for medical

>giving up an opportunity to make money on a property (aka the only reason to buy property) just to continue helping your brother out whom you think could actually handle it on their own

I accidentally gave a guy a bird instead of the Big Mac he ordered. Second time this week.. I've gotta get my McShit together.

Really? How old was she?