Why the fuck is this shit on a fucking ice cream website!? God damn fucking old hippies

Why the fuck is this shit on a fucking ice cream website!? God damn fucking old hippies.

Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/systemic-racism-is-real
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benjerry.com/whats-new/systemic-racism-is-real

Never eating their ice cream again

How do they explain Asians who make more than whites, or Indians, or pretty much every other minority?

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield.

Seriously?

same, I'm starting to lose my respect into people and companies really fast.

Fuck George Clooney for example

(((cohen)))

I went to the same high school these guys did, not at the same time of course.

Clooney is almost as annoying as Bill Nye the bachelors degree guy

>cohen
95% chance of being a kike
>greenfield
90% chance of grünfeld being the original name and the owner of the name being a kike

>According to one study, white families hold 90% of the national wealth, Latino families hold 2.3%, and black families hold 2.6%.

Perhaps there's a subset of 'whites' who disproportionately hold more wealth than the rest of society? Why aren't these studies ever interested in distinguishing this certain group of 'whites'?

i like my icecream like i like my men, gay and jewish

they're kikes. The even made a novelty bernie ice cream

Because that would be anti-semitic!!

Get back to work goyim or we dock your pay, and send the IRS after you

Just relax. People are getting pissed, because this Political Corectness Shit is everywhere. Making the people just to real racists.

>eating the sugar jew

Noooo!!! God damn it I love the peanut butter cookie core! Why do they have to be liberal faggot kikes!

What a shock.

Didn't they endorse Bernie Sanders?

Their site was one of my personal eye-openers

I remember reading something funny about how there's a whole bunch of social justice related information on it and went to check it out myself. It was way too suspicious, so I checked out the ethnicity of the co-founders.

>Zionists own produce and food manufacturers

Why are you surprised? They own almost everything in America, because they own the dollar. Basically, unless it is something physically in your hands, and ode the grid, it is owned by banksters. That is, until you go in debt and they repossess assets which were never theirs.

*Off