If dubs, Trump will serve two terms and President of the United States

If dubs, Trump will serve two terms and President of the United States.

if dubs dubs are disabled

roll

rolling for resigned by june

for it is written tht god emperor trump will

well...fuck you

lel trump is just a jewish puppet

Mueller has such a case against Crooked Donny's administration he won't last the first term.

Lol.. keep believing the enemy you zombie.

Multiple terms? I think you mean multiple jail sentences.

Orange nigger is attacking our Democracy just to save his own dumb ass.

How's Trump going to survive the Russia investigation now that the Nunes memo has proven to be a nothingburger?

He could fire Mueller directly, which might be illegal.

He could fire Rosenstein and replace him with someone who will fire Mueller, which is what the Nunes memo was supposed to let him do, but it's also what got Nixon impeached.

Or he could let the investigation run and use his popularity with voters to threaten congressmen who want to impeach him. That probably won't happen after Luther Strange and Roy Moore both went down after Trump supported him.

So what would you do if you were Trump?

>HURRR MUH RUSSIA YOU GUYS
*yawn* like everyone has been saying for a year: Come back when you have something real to show. So far, only whining and mountiants of salt.

And four guilty pleas. Don't forget the four guilty pleas

Here's your (you)

Why do you guys still not understand political lobbyists (Isreal) is the real issue not the frontmen. Red vs Blue filmed in Halo was more convincing than the shit Sup Forums buys.

You haven't answered my first question. It doesn't matter if Trump is actually guilty of anything (he along with everyone in Washington has done a bunch of nasty shit), only whether he can survive politically. The Nunes memo was going to make the Russia investigation go away, but it didn't. So what would you do to survive?

only two terms?

>It doesn't matter if Trump is actually guilty of anything
The absolute state of butthurt dems

Oooohh shit, trips for THREE TERMS!?!?

Fuck yes!!!

Two terms
Two scoops
Two genders

I'm not a dem, I'm not even American. I just want to know what your strategy would be to survive from here.

If you can't think of any way he can survive, that's fine

Pretty obvious that he will serve 2 terms at this point unfortunately

This shit has been going on for a fucking year, everyone that isn't a brainlet or a shill can see that this is just a circus. I'll see you next term for your update on how "DRUMPFTS is totally going down any day now!"

>the enemy

Lol conservatives are literally borderline retarded.

Just a circus that flipped four Trump campaign members to tell the FBI everything they know.

Besides, it doesn't matter if it's circus or not. The Benghazi hearings were a circus too, they just didn't pay off for the GOP. I'm still waiting for an answer to my first question. I'm starting to think no one has an answer

And the Jews use this to divide and conquer.

Satanic trips followed by 2 sets of runs. No doubt lads.

>brainlet, shill
Stay mad kid

Don't forget the private email server "scandal" lol

>Stay mad kid
I'm fucking furious, let me tell you mate

if trips, election will be reversed and hillary will be declared president for life

If quints, Hillary is innocent of all crimes and there was Russia collusion and Ivanka wants to blow me....

reroll

I can tell you're working really hard for that paycheque

Google Gematria and realize how much of a puppet for the zionists you are. Numerology is only for people with Hisidic mothers and they are laughing at all of you.

There's too much hate propaganda surrounding him. Unless he pulls a Vladmir Putin on everyone and is extremely competent at his job, despite his flaws, I don't think he'll serve another term.

Tribute

>cheque

>American education

He's already extremely competent with 90% of media sticking knives in his back

If this post ends in 99 Trump is not a russian puppet, and should not be executed for treason

> close one

he will anyway .... sorry libs you cant stop it

The only way Trump makes a second term is if he starts a war. People don't want political change in war time, so it helps the government stay in power. It's how FDR got more than two terms. You're probably too young to remember the Iraq War, but it got Bush a second term too.

Now it's in the news that Trump wants to detonate a nuke as a "test". You'd better start thinking about whether you're willing to die for the sake of getting the GOP a second term.

He is backed by GOP and the russians, but i have a feeling america will win anyway

Dude he hasn't even started his war yet to raise his popularity. Give it time.

my paycheck will be 10% bigger in February and i am getting 900$ bonus ... he have my vote

Enjoy the draft

trump is Americas hero

Faggot

Joke's on you, I'm ready to die for much less

nope

I was about to say something about that Iraq War comment because it was like fucking yesterday, but I remembered it was like 15 years ago and you're right.

There are kids on this board that don't remember the Iraq War. There are girls born in 2000 that are legal now. Just fucking shoot me in the head.

If digits Trump is out within the year, if not he'll serve a full single term

to old for it

Lighten up faggot

Trump 2020

my posts ... lol dubs dubs

12 year old virgin confirmed. Little white nigger mad that his daddy is so poor he thinks those trying to uphold democracy are the enemy. Kek when your white nigger relatives overdose and die.

They would be willing to, these retards would sell their souls to ensure the Dems defeat, once Trump goes down they're NEVER going to hear the end of it.

Depends on who the Dems pick to run against him. They're good at fucking themselves over with poor choices.

I love when some uneducated low wage white nigger thinks a major investigation into a potentially treasonous administration would be over in less than a year. Ever hear of watergate or even ken Starr you fucking moron? lol so triggered he can only spout gibberish

And yet you still browse Sup Forums :V

Michael Obama

it is my job to do it

What’s with low wage white niggers and their latent homosexuality? Always with these pics and drawings of fat limp dick trump with muscles or as some kind of gay warrior. It’s really obviously gay.

They're the same guys who say traps aren't gay

Uh oh someone’s triggered! Keep crying bitch Kek

Hilary probably wont get the chance to be their nominee again, she lost to this monumental embarrassment, she can't be trusted to win an election against a cardboard cutout of Pepe, let alone an actual person. Bernie would execute him if they picked him, he gets the independent vote and the dem vote, and after Trump's term there will barely be anyone left besides basement dwelling memelords who remain loyal. Hell at this point anyone could probably beat him, hes alienated almost the entire country in one way or another.

NEET alert

so old 007 .. so old

>Being this desperate
2/10 made me reply

enough for 2020

404 not found