When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

What do you gain from posting this same thread everyday?

Give her another $2 then when she accepts it say "that's all you're worth" then pull out your throbbing cock and fuck her senseless.

BAIT! Saw this before

This

maybe if you have gave him a good advice he wouldn't have to post this evryday, have thought about that mate?

Sounds like you two are completely uncivilized little shits. You have failed to teach her any sense of decency, so violence may be the only language she'll take seriously. Do it. Maybe her children will end the cycle in the distant future, but it's too late for you or her.

Usually not more than once a day.

Just finish the job so I can stop seeing you post this bullshit every day

You got to be retarded if you really think, he does this for that obvious reason.

Next thread we will see for a week, "Where can I bury a large sack of meat?"

what you should do? stop reposting, maybe.

just like the guy who posted "oh America, who let this happen to you" for over a month every single day

You should hit your mother, go punch that bitch in the face.

You have literally been posting this bait everyday. It’s boring now and people are catching on. Find something better to bait with.

Hey guys. OP here. I decided to give her to some Mexicans down the road.

Offer her more for a blow job. Be serious.

Op is the guy that eats taquitos every day and complains about the hot poops
Op is the guy that drinks nothing but melted butter and wonders why his heart hurts
Op is the guy who drives a mustang 100 miles a day and wonders why he's broken down on the side of the road
Op is the guy who has 12 kids and still won't get a vasectomy
Op is the guy who puts his hand on the hot stove and gets mad at the stove for being a stove
Op is a fag

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
How many times has this same fucking thread been posted?

Don't know why but I kekd hard