How do you judge a woman's value ?

how do you judge a woman's value ?

By how attractive they are/ how well they fuck and how good their cooking is that's all

subtract one point for every dish in the sink

>How do you judge a woman's cost ?

fixed that for you.

women cost much more than you benefit from interacting with them. They will cheat on you, rape you, steal all your shit, your entire savings out of your bank accounts, your home that you bought and paid for, both your cars, and half or more of every pay check you will ever make again throughout the rest of your life. Your only option left will be suicide.

Don't kill yourself, get a sex doll instead.

Tit size mostly. Pussy smell second.

by how feminine the penis is

Or just dont marry her?

he didn't say Swedish woman

> (OP)
>By how attractive they are/ how well they fuck and how good their cooking is that's all

You
> (OP)
>By how attractive they are/ how well they fuck and how good their cooking is that's all

You forgot the most important thing: mental stability

in order: dick sucking skill, intellect, self-understanding, maturity, sense of humor, ass size, tit size, sexual submissiveness, cooking ability

more is better in all categories

You can't judge someone's value, because it's subjective.
Some woman might be horrible for you, but she will connect with some other guy and they'll VALUE each other more than anyone else.

Even if you go to the lowest level - the physical, you still can't.
>some guys like big tits, some small tits
>some like them to be thicc, some thin
>some like them short, some tall
>face shape preferences vary
>and all kinds of other shit

I could never believed how can someone who used to love you can go apeshit on you and try to ruin your life so much, until we started the divorce process.

>Sup Forums faggot
>getting divorced
In your dreams, virgin.

I wish nigger.

>I don't wanna have sex with you
>stupid bitch, I don't wanna have sex with you either
>*redpills Sup Forums about the truth of women
You are a saint.

If anal and swallow
Yes
If no
Then no

>implies women that are mentally stable exist

Your point is stupid. Of course you can judge value. That's what makes it subjective, is that everyone can judge it differently.

OP doesn't even make the statement blanket like "What is a woman's value?" He said how do YOU value"

So get fucked retard.

no need to see the benis when you see hands like these

See also: Why I never had kids with my wife. Also, she makes more than me. If she leaves I get money from her every month. Works both ways.

*as long as I don't get caught cheating on her anyway. Which I don't because I am too lazy to cheat.

But things are pretty good so there isn't any reason for her to leave, unless she leaves for other dick, in which case, pay up.

>works both ways
you must not be in the united states.. she has grown accustomed to a certain expensive lifestyle that includes her paycheck and some of yours, so you will continue to pay alimony with or without kids, you on the other hand are a man and can work and support her, you're a man after all and thats what men do, thats what men are for.

>dont get caught cheating
even if you bring video evidence of her cheating and there's no reason to suspect you of cheating, she wins, this is family court and she's a woman.

>pretty good, no reason for her to leave
unless she just wants your money and doesnt want you anymore
>other dick, in which case pay up
in which case YOU will pay up if you're american.

>how do you judge a woman's value?
Check the price tag.

A woman's value is judged in how well they know their place. So the choices are, on your knees, bend over, or get in the fucking kitchen and make me a sammich, the only three places they need to know

Actually I am in the US. And it depends what state you live in. Where I live, the spouse that makes more, if they make a lot more (she does, I make decent money, she makes over double) can be forced to pay. Don't say it isn't true because I know of a woman paying to support her ex husband.

Second part, also not true. Unless she can show evidence I was cheating or beating her or abusing her in some way, it doesn't automatically go to her. Again, real life cases prove this.

She makes more than me, so she can't take my money.
Once again, real life cases

No, I don't pay up.

Learn what the fuck you are talking about, retard.

>evidence I abused her
her claim that you did is proof, not evidence, proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt. Real life cases prove this..

Most women today aren't even worth the time to judge. I can just jerk off and not worry about losing half my paycheck or getting slapped with a false rape claim or dv dispute or raising Chad's kid. Let alone the bitch nagging me to death

I'm sorry your parents don't love you

so true man

By how much her organs are worth on the black market.

(Tits x ass)/feminism

Glitch in the matrix

If they're skinny with nice boobs and ass.

same vpn?

Age, and if they're brainwashed from society

If she weighs the same as a duck, she’s a witch.

attitude,personality and choices sexual skill but also wether she has any other skills other then sexual all that is what helps me determine her level of value she may be very valuable sexually or valuable in more ways than that. Whore or waifu is usually what it boils down 2. Thus far all have been whores.

their ability to suck cock. No matter how pretty and tight they are in youth, there holes will eventually lose their luster with enough use and time, their mouth will be the only thing that can maintain its pleasurable integrety and possibley get better with age and practice.

if they bring out the best in you they are valuable

Humor, Personalitiy, empathy, understanding of the world

By how many bags of potatoes she probably weighs. It's a game me and my friend made, or play really, I made it as a joke. Pretty much appraising things in bags of potatoes

I believe my method of measuring their worth by how many bags of potatoes they weigh is superior

iv meet virgins who made 6 figures uni graduates with good morals and whatnot and they had low value in my esteem and iv meet high school drop outs drugged up fat cheating slobs who had more value to me.

shit is weird.
youd think youd settle for the 25y old virgin who makes 200 000$ but deep down you actually like the minimum wage bitch who makes you laugh and takes a good dicking

Yeah that's incorrect.

>makes you laugh
There it is

Honestly? A combination of three things
1- Moral fiber, the biggest of the three, she must be loyal and honest. She also must be someone i can laugh with (not make her laugh or her make me laugh, we laugh together so its mutual enjoyment not performing by trying to come up with clever shit). A woman with smarts and ambition to pursue them is top tier
2- Appearance, doesnt have to be a model but i need a spark when i look at her. Without this, friendzone
3- and im dead serious with this one, video games and/or my really weird music tastes and/or similar political opinions with an interest in political memes. If she has one of those three niche things, and am immediately attracted. I want a girl who can sperg back
All of this is to say pic related

If she has all of those, she is the one

Bumping

>women
>value

pick one

>she is the one
why does every loser think theyll meet "the one".
>she must be loyal and honest
>woman
>loyal and honest
those are women youre talking about? no such thing as loyalty

How wekk she cooks and cleans and raises children

They exist they just usually dont meet the other two criteria

if she isn't a witch, she's valued

depends on what i need right now. if i know the woman already, i judge the value of our relationship, not her in particular.

How good she puts aside equality and just does everything you want without expectation of return.

that is a good measurement!

1. Will she fuck me with minimum effort on my part?
2. Is the sex acceptable? (Not too fat/ugly/stinky/prudish)
3. Does she have a house I can move into?
4. Can I get her to do more and more depraved shit and whittle away at her self esteem?
Bonus points if she’s a responsible designated driver.