I want to buy a pair of nice headphones. Right now I'm looking at the Senheiser gsp 300 and HyperX cloud 2...

I want to buy a pair of nice headphones. Right now I'm looking at the Senheiser gsp 300 and HyperX cloud 2. Which one would you recomend?

astro A50s

my cloud 2's just died on me after about two and a half years and they were bloody amazing

just bought cloud 2 over christmas and i fuckin love em.

shennheiser are durable as fuck and sound great. their cables last much longer than other brands

Thx for the recommendation however I'm looking at a local store and don't really want to use amazon or ebay. It's really down to the two I mentioned in my original post.

Get these. Made by the same company that makes airline pilot's headsets. They sound incredible. Have all day battery life and are the most comfortable thing you'll ever put on your head.

I have Beyerdynamic mmx300 2nd Gen

I can say that paying 300 euroes was worth totally. The first 2/3 weeks my left ear hurt a little bit but now since im accustomed to it, its the greatest headset i've had so far. You can see its quality when you open the case it comes with. And the sound is phenomenal.

you should expand your horizons. they are by far the best headset i have experienced. never ever uncomfortable, not even in the beginning. its like im wearing clouds on my head, perfect sound, great bass. i have had them and used them regularly for 2-3 years and continuing. absolutely no problems.

>astro A50
gotta admit they look fucking awesome

Cloud 2 is amazing, only fault I have is that it has no voice loopback so I feel like im screaming. Awesome audio quality though

you do realize that you can 'listen' to nearly any device you run through your computer, right. you can listen to your mic in your headset by dicking with the volume options and marking 'listen'

Also no multiple audio feeds so there's no playing music on one system while playing games on another. Also the voice chat is a bit quiet in my opinion but others say it sounds great.

I myself have a trust gxt 383 and it has very good (7.1 surround) sound an okay mic and is pretty comfortable even in longer sessions but the padding around the ear is a little thin and sometimes your ear will touch the inside of the headset

this one doesn't make sense to me

got sum on ebay for 2.99 from china they are so great china number one

Im not sure about other people but it gives a bit of a delay, microphones ive used in the past doesn't do that. It just makes you think you are talking louder but when you turn the mic off you realize everything sounds muffled. I've tried turning on the "Listen" function but its just annoying imo

I use the cloud II. Only down side is no side tone, which I had grown accustomed to. It took me a couple weeks to adjust.

Cloud 2 hands down. They’re based off of a set made from Takstar which is based of a design from Beyerdynamic. Just compare the reviews user and you’ll see that the cloud 2s outshine everyone in their price category. I’d say go for the cloud 1 vs the 2 if you’re on a budget as well. Same headset just different accessories.

Trust me user.

Having two audio inputs instead of one, I used to have headsets that I could plug an audio jack into my computer / music player and USB into whatever im using so I can listen to two things at once. Just a personal preference, isn't a deal breaker.

yea, i wouldn't call it the best option, but it is one that lets you listen to yourself. i remember i found the shit when i was trying to find a way to put my music directly into my stream. my old lap top just let me do it, but none of my pc's gave me the option other than that shitty shit. never did sound good.

Hyper X are good, got em from my tech store for 80 instead of like 115

oh, i have been curious if i could keep it plugged into my pc for movies/music while i play on my ps3 but i cant even get my a50's to register on there anymore. i dont know why. it used to work at one point, i did forget that problem with the a50s. it is retarded.

Best headphones I have ever used are those old PX11's. Not the new ones but the old ones. They felt great, had good sound and the microphone had people asking me if I professionally stream games. Too bad they made a new version of them and turned them into piles of poo.

Seconded

THIS faggot is trolling you i have two of my buddies who owned these and they fucking hate them to death
first guy is still having troubles with it and the other one returned 2 of em and they are not comfortable all
but them cloud 2 is where its at go for them

>my buddy's had problems so every one has had problems
being this retarded lol

nothing can beat sennheiser for durability, comfort, and most importantly sound quality. even sennheiser clones are better than anything else on the market, because the factories in china stole the original plans

If you're looking for wireless, Corsair VOID Wireless are amazing, just be sure to charge them.

these are pretty good