Yep. It was all Trump who lowered unemployment, YEP. TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Yep. It was all Trump who lowered unemployment, YEP. TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't count as unemployed when you aren't looking for work
Trump is shit, hasn't done shit, and will always be shit

It's actually Obama's turn for the second to last column.. Trump should only be the last bit.

Go back to Sup Forums orange lipped faggot

If that rate of people who 'aren't looking for work' remains relatively constant then it's a good model for the jobs economy.

cry louder, libfag

now show us the underemployment graph kid

>border security
You mean how illegals prefer to fly over, then just stay - rather than sneak across a southern border? Sure m80.

>boom economy
Economic performance was really starting to pick up after Obama had to pull the US out of the shithole Bush dropped it into. He bough unemployment from >10% to under 5% very quickly.

>better trade deals
I'm sure someone can negotiate something or rather, fan of tearing up the TPP, however it's now being negotiated without the US involved - gonna fuck up their standing in the global economy when it gets ratified.

>infrastructure
Still waiting for him to spend big, like he's been saying. But still a great idea - hopefully it won't be wasted on more government subsidized sports stadiums!

>hate trump
Everyone hates trump, unless you're an uneducated deplorable.

>be Trump
>be rich
>people calling me out for being incompetent as a businessman
>decide openly to never run for president
>run for president
>people warning that I'm incompetent as a president
>get elected anyway
>people anticipating me being incompetent as a president
>become president
>start presidenting
>show incredible incompetence as a president
>people act surprised
>"Wow, Trump turned out to be an incompetent president??? WHat??? That was SO uncalled for!"
>1 year later
>I've been an incompetent president trough the entire first year of my term
>every time I'm incompetent as a president, people are shook, for them, the mere thought of me not succeeding as a president is just unrealistic despite me constantly proving my incompetence as a presiden
>continue being incompetent as a president
>end it off with the worst speech imaginable, showing incredible incompetence
>people STILL act shocked when I show further incompetence as a president
The joke isn't the Trumpman himself, the real meme is his supporters still pretending like nothing happened.

The thing with border security and the wall is the dangerous cartels and gangs that traffic people, guns, and drugs across the boarder. Some guy planning to let his work visa expire or with an ass stuffed with drugs on a plane usually aren't the violent rapists that are the big reason the wall is proposed.

Republican plaform: tax cuts for rich people, cut medicare, steal that money. Give raises to lifelong politicians who don't do shit.
Hate everyone but christian white males.
Instill falsified fear into the people to get more funding for military bullshit.
Border wall, dumbest shit ever, also falsely portrayed as a free item mexico is paying for.
Lies.
Lies.
Stealing money from social security.
Mitch mcconnell.

Blame obama for shortcomings

its better to not work than to be taken advantage of by asians

Saddest part? Democrats actually believe this stuff.

No wonder they lost an unlosable election.

Fuck off DNC shill

Yeah, he hasn’t done anything. Link unrelated: magapill.com

Every presidents has hundreds of successes to book. It's unrealistic to assume that one of the mayor powers reigning on this planet wouldn't make at least a few hundred important accomplishments in 4 years of term.
I'm not saying that the american government can't function with trump as a president, it obviously has for almost a year, I'm just saying that he, as a president, isn't capable of holding control of and seeing trough all the capabilities and responsibilities he has as a person in that position, and that he doesn't aura off the seriosity that a POTUS normally does. he isn't cut out for this job at all, and he's showing major signs of incompetence in every corner of his doings.

trump was sworn in 1/20/2017

Ehh, it’s only been a year m8. Care to point out some of those incompetences?

Trump had literally declared a travel ban to the USA based on rumors.

7 more years

>no wall
>no muslim ban
>still engages in the same wars and military operations he railed against
>fucked over puerto rico
>is an international embarassment

Unironically supporting Trump makes you retarded, retard.

3 actually. Needs to be re-elected to be 7.

I think user was implying that trump was definetly going to get re-elected.
I'm con-Trump, but I also think that retards will elect this mess a second time for the keks.

Dems only lost because Hillary ran a fucked campaign, she ignored some of the battleground states where she thought she was going to lose, but was actually a purple state - by ignoring them, Trump focused on them, and won them, hence won the college. If dems learn from their mistake and dont ignore the deplorables then they have a decent shot at winning again

and Bush was POTUS in '08 - during the sharp rise in unemployment, so the first column shouldn't be Obama either

Based on radical Islamic terrorism. We don’t owe the people from these countries anything in the first place. So what’s your point?

*part time jobs

Oh look everyone is employed!

The wall lies in the hands of Congress and will be funded this year. He declared a travel ban. We are not currently in a state of war. ISIS has been almost completely eradicated. Puerto Rican officials withheld US aid from its citizens for its own corrupt reasons. Restructuring trade deals with foreign nations is inherently going to put us at a greater advantage at their expense. I wouldn’t expect them to be happy about America getting better deals, nor do I really care. Anything else?

He's banning people who come here to work, conduct business, study, etc. Normal people. He's a cunt.

Better than being on the dole where you get fuck all and fucked over.

Spotted the cuck

Read Secrets of the Temple you fucking mong. The president has almost fuck all to do with the unemployment rates.

I agree 100%
Hillary was a fucking idiot, the people may not have neccesarily loved trump, but they sure as fuck hated that snake of a woman.
>Vote for me because I'm a woman

Once again, we owe these people nothing. Unfortunately, the radicals from these places ended up making things worse for their own people than they did for us. I don’t see a problem with ramping down immigration in the mean time and helping out the Americans that are already here. Trump is the President of the United States. Not of the world.

Hurr hurts hurrr go back to re.ddit faggots

And you're a fucking cuckold

Yea if you're a lazy wetback

>mimimi not muh president

>The president has almost fuck all to do with the unemployment rates.
I used to think that too, until I looked at the actual numbers.

"border security"

lol, GWB built the wall 10-15 years ago.
It hasn't stopped one illegal to date.
GOP controls the entire government, but no upgrades to the (existing) wall.

Boom economy? Thank Obama.
Better Trade Deals? [citation needed]
Infrastructure? Trump waited a whole year to even mention infrastructure. I'm not holding ny breath.

There was a huge recession on 1982, because of a tight monetary policy to avoid inflation. This was brought on by Paul Volcker, who said that if they didn't control it now, a greater recession would occur in the future.

To me it seems that the reds either pick really shitty chairmen, or take a recession for gain later on. If there's one thing I've learned, it's to never underestimate those slimy bastard's business strategies.

This thread just proves that people shouldn't be allowed to vote. Certainly not the 16 year old mouth breathing Sup Forumstards that took over this board. You're all fucking retards that don't know anything.

OP's position is also invalid. The Chair of The Federal Reserve that President Trump has appointed is to be sworn in in TWO DAYS. Everything that has happened so far, has NOTHING to do with trump

Age to vote should be 26.

according to your little graph it looks like obongo was the one who caused the unemployment spike

this thread and you post just proves that the people get the administration they earned.
people stupid - administration stupid
people smart - admin smart
nowhere is it stated that the admin does anything else than stuff the own pockets or have the populace advance in general.
so the people get what they deserve

yeah.
but "up to".
votes decide the future, the old hags had their chance and should not be allowed to always hold the conservatives at power.
maybe not 26 but 30 or so and then you forfeit your right to vote.