C-Celeb T-Thread f-f-for w-wannabe m-men w-with s-soothers floor r-rolling b-below the m-mistress o-of beauty

C-Celeb T-Thread f-f-for w-wannabe m-men w-with s-soothers floor r-rolling b-below the m-mistress o-of beauty...

get your gay ass stuttering outta here nigga

I'd sub pretty hard for her

Thanks stutterbro

VJ makes me fuck my hand.

Based stutterposter

Chad?

Y-Yes I-I-I know y-y-you w-will g-good s-sir... She i-is v-very b-beautiful a-a-and exacting... H-How c-c-c-could she d-d-do anything for you s-seeing she l-loves m-me and y-y-you are n-nothing t-t-o her... T-The b-best w-w-we could d-d-do for y-y-y-you is u-use y-you f-for h-her t-t-toilet d-d-deposit...

Y-Y-You r-r-rattle th-that p-paw all y-y-you w-w-want g-good s-s-sir and th-think about a-all th-the s-stuff I-I can m-make VJ d-d-do t-t-o m-me b-because sh-she l-loves m-me l-like n-no other u-u-upon the earth...

S-She h-has a-a-a big b-bottom and n-needs t-t-t-to unload n-n-now and a-a-again... I-I-I have a-a-a happy choice o-of a-a-among thousands o-of m-men I-I can g-get m-my choice o-of what o-one g-gets t-t-to f-f-feel h-her brown c-c-copious c-coonpow o-on th-their f-f-face... W-What a-a-an honor f-for a-a m-man, a-a stranger unknown, t-to g-get s-s-so close t-t-to h-her beautiful b-body, even for that...

I-I know I-I get m-my choice b-because sh-she h-has s-so many m-men who want t-to serve h-her i-i-in any capacity...

T-They a-are just w-w-waiting i-in l-line f-for a-a- call f-from u-us t-to come o-over and service h-her f-for j-just a-a minute... S-Some w-w-would e-e-even devour h-her w-w-waste b-b-b-but that is their d-d-decision....

Poor stutter bro, got a slow thread.

Ok with this

maybe he'll finally do us all a favor and off himself

Eh, he’s not bothering anybody, leave him be.

Kill yourself. You're only alive because natural selection is not a thing anymore.

this.

No autism edition

Eh, someday he's gonna bother Victoria Justice when he kills her and stores her head in a freezer, then fucks her throat hole and uses her hand to masturbate until her corpse rots to a skeleton while..

thread is ded

poor stutterbro :'(((

I like this one better. Less noise.

Less noise, no pics tho

We’re all retarded for posting in there threads but it’s not his fault he’s extra retarded.

Dump a celeb in here. Its a comfy alternative

F-F-Forgive m-me g-good sirs... I-I'm s-so s-sorry I have such a-a-a great w-w-woman... I-I w-w-wish I-I could g-g-give s-s-some c-c-considerations b-but I-I have m-many o-options w-w-with h-her from p-people I-I can a-a-actually s-s-see a-and a-are dying t-to s-see her o-or b-be a-around h-her a-a-at least o-once, i-i-if even f-for only a-a snuffleupagus
style d-d-dirty dump... I-It smells b-b-bad b-b-but where i-it c-c-came f-f-from i-is pretty m-much the p-pinnacle o-of earthy d-d-d-divinity...

I could do a bit of posting

Annas tits are divine.

That they are. They’re perfect for her little body.

Pale, big tits, funny

She is gf tier

Oh Anna I’d one of the few celebs I’d marry without a second thought. She seems like such a cool person to hang out with, funny, talented, and it helps that she’s fucking sexy as hell too

rat face

That pic :')

Normally she's unimpressive but fuck this pic is really hot. Killer fucking tits, lovely pale skin, rest of her looks nice and slim, hair & face still okay

Isn’t she lovely?

Not enough people understand how sexy she is. She’s way too underrated

She’s still hot but that is the fakest smile I’ve seen from her.

WIth unimpressive pics like this, she's not underrated, she's mroe overrated in my opinion. is one of the rare hot ones

Oh look. It's another "no new nudes" celebrity thread. You hacker faggots better leak all of your best stuff before I kick your fucking asses!!

have no fear the fake stutter autist will get you those nudes

I guess we’ll just agree to disagree my friend.

He better, OR I'LL KICK HIS FAGGOT ASS SO HARD THAT HE'LL HAVE TO BRUSH HIS TEETH EVERY TIME HE TAKES A SHIT!

Tits look great her, face still meh. I'd let her suck me, as long as I can cover her face iwth her hair and grope those great titties

That’s a shitty thing to say. You’d be lucky if Anna even gave you the time of day.

Fuck, if she could kept looking like that then I'd let her jerk me off and kiss me

but this isn't even the original stutter bro it's a different faggot if you look at this thread it's not that hard to tell

Naughty tomboy Cara fucking mommy Katy with a strapon would be haaawwwwttt

Fucking faggot

Katy would be the one getting fucked, but she'd still be in charge, she just wants the pleasure of the strap-on. She'd be on top, riding her like a star, her big tits pressing down on Cara's little tits.

>(2 KB, 93x125)
gg, faggot.

faggot level is pretty high

dubs chek'd

Hhnnnnnng

HUGE TITS 2020 NIGGA

dubs chek'd

I doubt you’d even get a kiss on the forehead.

Dubs czech'd

ugly rat face

Yeah, she probably would be too eager to slurp on my cock, I can see that being true

Dubs logged
Throat clogged